PDA

View Full Version : got stabbed last night

Junked240
04-12-2004, 12:37 AM
we were hanging out w/ some friends we just met and they started fighting. my gf todd and i decided to go outside so they could have some privacy. then we heard the peoples the girl (kari) scream for help. todd and i ran in to see what was going on and found her laying on the bed holding her throat and crying. her throat was extremely red and her cheek was red from where he'd hit her. todd and i told him to lrave the room but he wouldn't listen and refused to leave. so todd and i grabbed him and forced him out of the room and into the living room and threw him on the couch. we left him there so we could go check on kari. when we got back to the room i saw josh open my kitchen drawer and pull out a knife. we shut the door to try and keep him out, he charged the door and broke it open and started swingin the knife at me. i put my arm up to block (if i hadn't done this he would've hit me in the chest) and he stabbed me in the arm. anyways, now i have to go in the morning to an orthapedic surgeon to see about having my arm operated on because he cut dow to the bone and severed a tendon. basicly, my left arm is useless right now and i can't even feel it. happy easter to me huh.

sorry about the long post and lack of punctuation, i'm typing with one hand.

cliff notes:

guy gets in fight with wife
she calls for help
todd and i step in and remove her husband
he proceeds to get a knife and run at the door and brake it open
starts swinging knife at me and stabs me in the arm

now i;m fucked because i won't be able to work, life doesn't get any better than this huh.

DRFT
04-12-2004, 12:42 AM
whoa your GF's name is todd?

element240
04-12-2004, 12:45 AM
:eek2: gawd dam!
i hate abusive guy's like that! good thing you helped his wife get out of some serious danger but sucks for you that you got stabbed/cut while doing so... man that would seriously suck!!!!
hope ya get better soon...

SilviaDriver
04-12-2004, 12:47 AM
abusive guys suck.

my ex-gf's ex-bf was a bit abusive. i swore id have about 20 people beat his ass if he ever steps near her like that again

Junked240
04-12-2004, 12:49 AM
whoa your GF's name is todd?

haha.....todd is a good friend of mine who helped tremendously.

my gf is melissa

HyperTek
04-12-2004, 01:10 AM
geez man. hope you get better.. i sware some chicks dont know who guys really are until they are already pucked up in it.

ICKY
04-12-2004, 01:11 AM
Man, that sucks. Should've grabbed something and beat him down with it, like a lamp post or something. We should have more people like you, instead of assholes like josh. Hope you'll get better soon!

s15dude
04-12-2004, 01:37 AM
Sorry to hear that, hopefully your arm will heal

Guys like that suck, a friend of mine wants to date this girl in a relationship like that, but her current BF is threating to shoot the both of them, and he calls my friend and threatens him, he checked her phone bill and got my friends number, he and this girl really like each other, not enough to risk getting shot at tho, some people are messed up in the head...

FRpilot
04-12-2004, 01:45 AM
:eek3: that sucks. sorry man

FastBack 240
04-12-2004, 01:47 AM
What did u do to this asshole after you got stabbed? I mean im sure you got furious after he stabbed you. Should have lunged a lamp at him or something.

OptionZero
04-12-2004, 02:24 AM
sue his ass for fuckin up your livelihood.

matlock
04-12-2004, 02:27 AM
That is nuts, im sorry to hear he got you, but Just be glad you are alive and he didn't like get your jugular or something.....hope it works out for you and you are able to use that arm again real soon.

ZenkiS14
04-12-2004, 02:30 AM
What the fuck?!? Press charges!

idlafie
04-12-2004, 04:10 AM
Hate to say this bro, but domestic violence situations are the worst situation to get caught between. You're lucky you just ended up with a cut arm. I've seen people killed over shit like this!!! I just hope you had enough sense to call the cops on that ASSHOLE that cut you. If you didn't then you've only open the door to a worse case scenario....the wife getting killed. It may not happen today, or tomorrow, but it's gonna happen...it's only a matter of time...
Diego
PD Crime Scene Tech...
PS:
You need to be a leeettle more careful chosing your "new" friends bro....

boro240
04-12-2004, 05:34 AM
is the guy in jail now? i sure hope so.

No Motiv
04-12-2004, 06:37 AM
Dayuuummmm Boy...what an asshole

brianglawson
04-12-2004, 06:46 AM
i say sue him.......have insurance pay for the surgery......and then buy some goodies for yourself and your girl...oh yeah and not to mention your car:)

brianglawson
04-12-2004, 06:47 AM
p.s. hope your arm heels, what you did was pretty heoric in a way, it doesnt sound liek you deserve to have a bum arm for the rest of your life
good luck

S14Speed997
04-12-2004, 08:08 AM
I think that dood's wife owes you and your gf a 3-way.....I read it somewhere in the rulebook....

sue his ass man, and i hope your arm gets better...damn p*ssies having to use weapons..what ever happened to good ol' fisticuffs?!

Junked240
04-12-2004, 08:30 AM
yeah, he was arested and from what i was told he's being charged with assault w/ a deadly weapon and inflicting serious bodily harm! If i were to see him again i believe i'd rape him another asshole, the llitle pussy bitch, couldn't take a man so he decided his wife would do!

S13SilviaGirl
04-13-2004, 12:45 AM
What the fuck?!? Press charges!

Seriously!! Press charges, and if I were his wife I would too!

Andrew Bohan
04-13-2004, 01:00 AM
if someone wants to get you with a knife and you try to not get cut, you have a way better chance of getting killed than if you sacrifice some of extremity (i took a knife defense class)

Junked240
04-13-2004, 01:15 AM
if someone wants to get you with a knife and you try to not get cut, you have a way better chance of getting killed than if you sacrifice some of extremity (i took a knife defense class)

kinda what i did, figured my arm was better than mt chest!

<<<<<<can;t sleep, surgery in 8 hrs. to repair pretty much everything in the lower part of my left arm & wrist area!

toyomatt84
04-13-2004, 01:27 AM
Dam, dude.

I hope that there isn't serious damage to your arm, that would be reason enough for serious jail time. Is there anything that the court will take care of? Or is this an outside job? Man, that sucks. :(

airsoft
04-13-2004, 01:33 AM
police report ? if you need a really good lawyer contact me. press charges !!!

jsr20det
04-13-2004, 08:49 AM
Unless your really really close with this guy who stabbed you, dont let this slip. Press Charges!

sykikchimp
04-13-2004, 08:59 AM
Excellent work man! I commend your bravery! Fuck pussy bitches like that. They are more cowardly than anyone. He's gonna get ASS RAPED in jail.

azn_romeox
04-13-2004, 09:25 AM
Assault with a deadly weapon. I've seen similar causes where they are being charged w/ attempted murder.

zaneithan
04-13-2004, 10:51 AM
if you are going to sue, might be best to get pictures of the cut before the operation, that way you have some evidence of how bad it was

TRUENOCOUPE
04-13-2004, 11:10 AM
I choke my girl when we have sex. Is that domestic violence?

sykikchimp
04-13-2004, 11:25 AM

good thing she can't say stop. :Ownedd:

04-13-2004, 11:35 AM

you choke your monkey... but not your gf. because the only sex you do is with your hands! hahahahaha peace out yo! lol...

TRUENOCOUPE
04-13-2004, 12:21 PM
you choke your monkey... but not your gf. because the only sex you do is with your hands! hahahahaha peace out yo! lol...

you got that right... hahahhha

http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~ajdrake/toddler/hands.gif

ONYX S-13
04-13-2004, 12:26 PM
oh man :wtf:

TRUENOCOUPE
04-13-2004, 12:33 PM
oh man :wtf:

I put a gun on her head, Telling her to bend over and let me push it up in the ass or else. Im blowing her brains out.

Is that domestic violence?

ONYX S-13
04-13-2004, 01:20 PM
:axe: ....No..you're not physically doing anything to her in that situation..Choking is a completely different story.

shinhed
04-13-2004, 01:37 PM
.....If i were to see him again i believe i'd rape him .....

Jeff240sx
04-13-2004, 01:44 PM
I put a gun on her head, Telling her to bend over and let me push it up in the ass or else. Im blowing her brains out.

Is that domestic violence?

No.. it's Aggrivated assault with a deadly weapon. And in Florida, any crime where you pull a gun is an automatic 10 years. No chance of parolle. But then again.. you're probably joking.
-Jeff

TRUENOCOUPE
04-13-2004, 01:56 PM
No.. it's Aggrivated assault with a deadly weapon. And in Florida, any crime where you pull a gun is an automatic 10 years. No chance of parolle. But then again.. you're probably joking.
-Jeff

Nope. One time, I had to smack her left and right telling her to say my name. She was all red and prolly a bruise left and right. Blackeyed her too from smacking her with my dizziccckkkk. nawwwmeannnn.

Andrew Bohan
04-13-2004, 02:30 PM
i beat the crap out of a chevy
is that domestic violence?

TRUENOCOUPE
04-13-2004, 02:33 PM
i beat the crap out of a chevy
is that domestic violence?

No. Its america. Its already abuse.

Var
04-13-2004, 02:37 PM
he should go for attempted murder. i hope his prison mates run out of lube the day before he gets there. bitch.

idlafie
04-13-2004, 02:43 PM

hahaha...nope...that's called KINKY/RUFF sex...you just better hope you don't choke her to death while you're banging her...then that would be called manslaughter!!! YIKES....

Only thing is though...if you leave hand prints on her neck and you guys get into a fight & she gets pissed at you and calls the cops on you, then your ass is gonna get in BIGGG trouble when the cops see the red marks on her neck!!!!! Bubba your new cell mate will be reaming you a new one in county jail as he's choking you !!! hahahaha...

I'ld watch out if I were you.....hehehehe.....

Diego
PD crime scene tech...

Phlip
04-13-2004, 02:50 PM
He's gonna get ASS RAPED in jail.
Hell yeah, especially considering the fact that they make people who beat/abuse/rape women and children wear a different color in prison, so the other inmates know what a piece of shit they are and abuse them back in return...

TRUENOCOUPE
04-13-2004, 03:07 PM
hahaha...nope...that's called KINKY/RUFF sex...you just better hope you don't choke her to death while you're banging her...then that would be called manslaughter!!! YIKES....

Only thing is though...if you leave hand prints on her neck and you guys get into a fight & she gets pissed at you and calls the cops on you, then your ass is gonna get in BIGGG trouble when the cops see the red marks on her neck!!!!! Bubba your new cell mate will be reaming you a new one in county jail as he's choking you !!! hahahaha...

I'ld watch out if I were you.....hehehehe.....

Diego
PD crime scene tech...

She won't do that but if she does.

Im going knock her ass out. Put her back in the trunk. Im going to tied her up. Let her suffocates, she'll suffer more for calling the cops. But she will die eventually. Drive the car straight down the hills, water, bridge, whatever.

At the end. I win.

Var
04-13-2004, 03:09 PM
Al i'm pretty sure you're (not) kidding but i still wouldnt post anything like this on a public forum.. capiche?

plus if you keep talking smack i'm gonna have to own you in counterstrike

Phlip
04-13-2004, 03:11 PM
Speaking of rough sex, one of my boys found some shit on this website one time, it's called the abe lincoln:
Abe Lincoln is where you have doggy style sex. Just before you climax, give her a donkey punch, then while she is knocked out, roll her over and let loose all over her chin and face, shave off her pubes, and sprinkle in the beard region of her freshly covered face.

mjjstang
04-13-2004, 03:18 PM
how bout the princess where you get some snobby rich bitch to do anal, then when you fuck her, you pull out stick your fingers in, then reach around and put the fingers in each nostril and ask how her shit smells.

sykikchimp
04-13-2004, 03:21 PM
lol... this is some funny ass shit..

Do you like Jam?.. or Jelly?

Phlip
04-13-2004, 03:23 PM
how bout the princess where you get some snobby rich bitch to do anal, then when you fuck her, you pull out stick your fingers in, then reach around and put the fingers in each nostril and ask how her shit smells.
Otherwise known as a "Dirty Sanchez"

TRUENOCOUPE
04-13-2004, 03:28 PM
Al i'm pretty sure you're (not) kidding but i still wouldnt post anything like this on a public forum.. capiche?

plus if you keep talking smack i'm gonna have to own you in counterstrike

I will kill her. I WILL KILL HER. I WILL KILL HER!!!! YOU HEAR ME!! I WILL KILLTHE MOTHAFUCKING BITCH.

BTW: Whats your Steam ID? Ill nub you any day. Which Cd Key did you use? I need the other two back.

You must be focking some none-washy ashy bithces. I never had that before. I better make sure I don't smell anything when I stand behind her, Or else. Tell the bitch to wash up. Motherfucker.

Phlip
04-13-2004, 03:32 PM
For the sake of anyone with a sense of humor near as morbid as mine is for any reason, I have found the list (http://www.933flz.com/audio/TheList.htm)

Var
04-13-2004, 03:44 PM
al i didnt use the cd key cause my cpu doesnt have enough ram to run the gay game. i wont use them cause i dont like steam. i play 1.6 though, if you wanna play here is my username [mission] rude people suck i'll be playing ~ 10 pm tonite

MakotoS13
04-13-2004, 05:40 PM
you're story is way cooler than mine. wanna trade?

nah man, that falls under the classification: crazy

thx247
04-13-2004, 09:00 PM
Al you fucker, you better not be pimping out my fucking CD key

TRUENOCOUPE
04-14-2004, 10:17 AM
Al you fucker, you better not be pimping out my fucking CD key

HAHAHAHHAAH Your CD Key is BANNED for hacking. LOL.

I got 6 new ones.

What other program does 1.6 Uses?

I thought only Steam.

"mission" thats like... I can find you so easy. Give me your email bitch that I can add you.

xLSTONEx
04-14-2004, 11:10 PM
I really hope you called the cops and are sueing him, espically if you can't work. And I'm not a one for sueing either, but that shit is fuqed up. Best of luck to you.

Junked240
04-15-2004, 09:16 PM
just got home from the hospital. dr. had to repair 7 tendons that were cut but couldn't repair the nerve damage! i plan on taking every legal action against him i can, and possibly some illegal ones....!: :rl:

Andrew Bohan
04-15-2004, 10:35 PM
can't repair nerver damage...dayam
so what does that mean for you (as far as having a functional arm)?

RPS13_SR20DET
04-16-2004, 12:27 AM
dr. had to repair 7 tendons that were cut but couldn't repair the nerve damage!
does that mean you are not gonna feel any pain on your hand???

DRFT
04-16-2004, 02:16 AM
so your arm is gonna be like Mr. Deeds foot?
http://www.webwombat.com.au/entertainment/movies/images/mrdeeds.JPG

Junked240
04-16-2004, 10:19 AM
over time the other nerves should generate and take over for the nerves I lost. this will take a long time though.

BiluMaster K's
04-16-2004, 11:13 AM
true, same w/ ma pinky!~it will never feel the same...and randomly hurt

Get better/that sucks

mad s13
04-16-2004, 01:17 PM
sup man, this is Gray...saw you in the shop yesterday hope the arm gets better soon..lemme know if you need someone big to help you beat this guy down..
I don't tolerate anyone who beats on woman

Junked240
04-18-2004, 12:37 AM
appreciate it Gray, check you out at jk sometime!

AutoDestruct
04-18-2004, 08:31 AM
I she dies it's worse. Remember INXS? Assault with a deadly weapon really isn't shit. It's the lowest degree felony I believe. A lot of times if the prosecution doesn't stay up on it it can get bargained down to misdemanor(sp)'s. I hope the judge gets a hold of it instead of the barginning table, they will usually see something like this gets "taken care" of. Mind you this is all just jailhouse lawyer stuff, don't ask me. :)?