PDA

View Full Version : Decent Coilovers??? Need Help Please Guys

koukimonsta8802
03-10-2013, 06:37 PM
Hi my name is Steph...I'm new here n new to the JDM World. I just bought my first 98 S14 Kouki n need advice as to what coilovers to buy without overdoing myself with price. PS I also don't wanna turn my lunch into diarrhea in under 10 minutes lol I found these on Ebay. What's your input n thx for the help in advance guys!

JSK 16-way adjustable Street Racing Pro Coilovers Damper Spring Shocks for $630

Part Number: CTC9598S14

JSK Coil-Over Damper Suspension Kits are the perfect enhancement to your track or street car. Featuring 16 levels of damper force adjustment, as well as full-height adjustment.

The damper can easily be adjusted by turning the knob at the top of the damper. Turning the knob can simply change your daily driving or track day needs. The height adjustment is made easy with CNC-Machined locking perches making accurate adjustments possible. You can easily raise your car to OEM height or lower your car for track performance.

The quality and durability of the JSK Coil-Over Damper Suspension Kits are made of extremely durable steel and features springs that are constructed of SAE-9254 Cold-Wounded Steel. JSK stands by their product with 1 YEAR warranty from date of purchase. (Must be installed by professional tuning shop.)

Application: 95-98 240SX S14

Spring Rates Front: 8k Spring Rates Rear: 6k Front Mount: Pillow Upper Ball Mount (Adjustable Camber) Rear Mount: Aluminum Top Mount

Includes:

- Full set of coilovers (4pcs) Front and Rears - Adjustment tool - 1 year manufactures warranty

Features:

- Camber Adjustable Front Uppermount - 16 Way Adjustable Dampening - Fully Height Adjustable - Aluminum Collars & Uppermounts in Signature Anodized Purple - Standard tight-seal Rubber Dust Boots

zerodameaon
03-10-2013, 06:45 PM
There is a thread devoted to every type of coilover you should consider buying. Go search for it.

koukimonsta8802
03-10-2013, 06:50 PM
I'm mobile n can't seem to find it...can you post the link for me?

e5s4y
03-10-2013, 07:01 PM
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/154534-coilover-thread-end-all.html

and for the help, i demand you include a picture of yourself on your next post. haha

xoxide
03-10-2013, 07:04 PM
Fortune Auto coils. 8k/6k spring rates. /thread.

Do some research.. also cosigned on what e5s4y said.

koukimonsta8802
03-10-2013, 08:34 PM
Ha lol thx for the link