PDA

View Full Version : CA **** FS/FT 1996 NISSAN SKYLINE GTS-t PROJECT CAR***

JD504
03-06-2013, 03:00 PM
Hey my name is JD, Im a california native and up for SALE/TRADE is my 100% authentic JDM 1996 GTS-T skyline PROJECT CAR, not a cheap s14 conversion kit.... RHD all the way JDM all the way NO BS blue plates and everything. Sadly i have to part with this beauty as ive recently sold my car and have other more feasable projects i am working on. the car is complete ill list goods and bads . im looking for the best trade with cash on top for my skyline i want this car to go to someone deserving and responsible enough to adopt and take care of this as i hope to see it on the road someday again this is my baby and money isnt an object its just given the circumstances importing parts and being on state disability dont mix. THED BEST OFFER TAKES IT no Holds, payments,POS projects or grandma cars and keep in mind i expect cash on top regaurdless. that being said dont be afraid to make an offer the worst i can do is say no thank you. between jealous GFs dad trying to sabotage it and bad luck with a shady shop whos name will remain unmentioned cough *cough* *Factory 1 automotive of brentwood CA*....the cars seen better days but is not in bad shape at all, long story short its a PROJECT CAR. due to lack of papers the car can still be used for show /offroad/ track purposes as well as advertising and marketing. ITS STILL A SKYLINE!

THE GOODS:

all origional 1996 nissan r33 skyline gts-t
the car as it sits is about 90%done
Automatic transmission and motor still intact (RB25det) turbo motor that came
with the car hasnt been started it turns over and
i have virtually everything for manual swap exceot the manual transmission
the car has been almost 100% put back together just needs new windshield, a dent removed, and some minor TLC
i have a full vielside kit for the car as well
i have new megan seat rails in the box for aftermarket seats (car needs seats)
ive got a brand new odyssey pjc1200mj battery ($400.00+ paid for it) google it

the bads;

-Driver and passanger seats (can be taken off of a s14 if you want to cut corners and save some money)
-needs minor bodywork and paint(make it something nice PLEASE!!)
-car needs front windshield
***PURCHASED IT FOR OFF ROAD PURPOSES ONLY (SHOW/TRACK) SO IF YOUR LOOKING TO DAILY DRIVE IT YOURE ON YOUR OWN ONCE YOU BUY IT YOU CAN DO WHATEVER U WANT WITH IT***

im running low on funds and if i take out a loan ....im gona keep this beast but i dont want to go into debt

***********************FIRST $6,500 obo CASH OFFER TAKES IT ********
***********************TEXT 916 533 5195 for offers have pics ready if its a trade in****
***********************IM LOOKING FOR A NISSAN 240SX 5spd+$3500

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY !!

more pictures availabler up;on request. contact me via email for questions offers concerns or comments...thank you for your time and interest god bless ps
please no flakers low ballers or tire kickers im not here to waste your time just find a good home for a fallen car god lol so please dont waste mine

Links:

http://s1044.beta.photobucket.com/user/Deus504/library/

AGAIN THIS IS NOT A SCAM

Detroit.Tee.Tee
03-06-2013, 03:53 PM
Interested. However "Parameter 'out' is required."

Fix your viglink.

JD504
03-06-2013, 04:00 PM
fixed sorry bout that

davidpham
03-11-2013, 12:14 PM