PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE OF THIS SELLER "gshadyz"

silents1ick
03-04-2013, 12:44 PM
so i purchased set of Nismo LMGT4 from this person on feb of 25th...
he shipped them out on 26th or as he claims...
he went to ups store.. got it shipped .. took pics of all receipts and send me pics of tracking info...got excited to check on status.. tracking info invalid
i thought it would take couple of hr to update thats fine i waited this that evening no luck i texted him if he can look into it why nothing has been updated after 24 hrs..
he texted me back next day saying.. ups store told him it takes 24 hrs to 48 hrs to update but it should still be delivered on right date printed on the receipt(march 1st)
i received no package on 1st... so on sat march 2nd i called ups office he shipped from .. got the number from the receipt he sent me... once i call i get the shocking answer... that package tracking info has been changed but the new update shows it has been delivered.. so i asked where and when? march 1 and some address in michigan to gentleman names Steven pope.. i was like wtf why was it shipped there when address on the receipt is mine address here in GA...
she told me shipper,, aka GSHADYZ changed the shipping address of the right later that after noon, hence they had to print out new shipping label...
so GshadyZ authorized the package shipped to me to be sent to some1 else...
i have started a paypal dispute with him.. hopefully they it all works out....

Young Sileighty Kev
03-04-2013, 02:39 PM
Hmmm why would you buy something from a guy named "gshadyz" he seems kinda shady dont you think.... anyways i hope you get your shit straightened out

twinspool
03-04-2013, 04:23 PM
lol as the above dude said the name says "don't buy from this me!" Hope that dude didn't just sell you some pictures of some wheels..

OutlawLui
03-04-2013, 04:58 PM
Damn how much $ did u send his way?
and please tell me you did not send it as GIFT o_o

silents1ick
03-07-2013, 02:37 PM
Damn how much $ did u send his way?
and please tell me you did not send it as GIFT o_o

1100.. no i did not send it as gift thank god...
hopefully paypal can get me my money back