PDA

View Full Version : potential swaps

510_jøé
03-03-2013, 09:56 PM
hello to all of my fellow 240 drivers, 1st off I'm new to this forum want to introduce myself may not be the proper place on the forum but anyway....hi I'm Joseph and I have a s13 lol.....anyway I'm get right into it I'm going to swap out my ka for one of the following engines sr20 or a ls1. I haven't made up my mind yet but to answer one of my questions I'm looking for a fellow 240 enthusiast(<--spelt that wrong didnt I?) who has done a ls1 swap. is there anyone one here within the United States, be even more awesome if you were in the strict state of California as well, who has done a swap like this?

Got Insulin?
03-03-2013, 09:59 PM
There is countless LS swapped 240s out there; so many in fact that companies are making swap kit parts for them. Get to know that search button and the Goog a bit.

adams 02rs
01-26-2014, 02:00 PM
If u are a newb to drifting bro go with a sr20 first. If u want overkill go ls1, but for the price sr is cheaper. But if u want a raped ape on steroids then go ls1.. torque for days=) I had a sr now im onto my next swap. They are fun and easy to work on. But longevity of holding up like a ls1is definitely not there. Long story short do what ever makes you happy. You can learn on either motor bro. Just depends on the expenses, and you :snoop:

vangotvest
03-01-2014, 05:24 AM
good,Long story short do what ever makes you happy. You can learn on either motor bro,thankshttp://goo.gl/oVU9zE

Future240
03-01-2014, 07:13 AM
There is countless LS swapped 240s out there; so many in fact that companies are making swap kit parts for them. Get to know that search button and the Goog a bit.

The only answer.