PDA

View Full Version : New york drifters

burns_rubber
02-28-2013, 09:46 PM
im trying to get more information in suspension and wheel clearances and i dont have time to go thru every thread on the forum trying to learn everything. if there is anyone in long island area that knows drift wise how to set up suspension and what clearances i would need i would definitely appreciate it.

im trying to get information on knuckles and Lca and tie rods and more angel tubs coils ..

psycodrifter
03-04-2013, 06:22 PM
its better if you talk with someone if your in queens and goto flushing meadow park i'll talk to you in person but suspension you could go with
:stance bc racing something that you could adjust stiffness or softness ,
: tein tie rods/rod ends for a better turning radius
: solid subframe bushings cause the rubber makes your whole frame wobble left and right while drifting
: stance or spl rear upper control arms for camber
: nismo power brace
: i dont know to much about knuckles
: adjust tire pressure to match what you are comfortable with 50 psi if u dont have that much power 40-35 if your running expensive tires like falkens
: as far as wheel clearance just have enough space for wheel travel when you are sideways your car leans unless suspension is stiff
: differential bushings if they are shot .

burns_rubber
03-04-2013, 10:55 PM
if you have been to flushing in the last 6 months u have seen me drift for a while im the one with the LS coupe going at it but im trying to get more serious so i want more angle and more mods to support this hobby

Trinidrift3
03-05-2013, 08:34 AM
what are you running now?

and by the way, where do you guys drift in long island?

b20tuner
04-03-2013, 02:18 AM
any videos of a spot?

smoketherear
05-21-2013, 04:07 PM
Alex...... -_- this is why flushing is a hot boy spot lol.

Andres_G
06-11-2013, 09:02 AM
I got aluminum Z32 knuckles with stance brackets if your interested. I bought them a while but I will never install them because I am losing interest in the car... PM if interested

psycodrifter
07-30-2013, 12:17 AM
flushing is a hot spot because this bit$ch that lives in one of the buildings near there calls the cops as soon as she hears cars from her building when i got pulled over she came up to the cop talking so much junk and they don't bother me because im a vet and the cops knows me from drifting there for years and having it organized and controlled when we had drift zombie meets , there are other spots that i know of that i keep private and plus street spots that are safe as far as crashing is concerned they are wide streets with room for error. ill be getting my car back soon and ill be back in the scene with RB power cant wait

Nissan4Life87
08-30-2013, 04:19 PM
Google Drift suspension set up, there's a really good article about how to set your car up well. Im running all Circuit Sports and Spl arms and they've been serving me well. The only thing is you have to be on top of your maintenance if you go fully adjustable everything. I learned the hard way and my spl tension rod came off mid drift from my Circuit Sport LCA. Flushing isnt hot if you go out there at the right times. I go out there every other day and i dont get harassed anymore. Cant go too early.