PDA

View Full Version : WTB: SoCal- Silfront and a few other things

SLiguykyle
02-28-2013, 12:23 PM
money in hand guys. seriously. the picture i'm using was found here on zilvia. it's pretty much exactly what i'm looking for.
if you or anyone you know has ANY AND/OR ALL of the parts needed to do silvia front end swap please let me know. here's the parts i am looking for:
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/549912_10151515420939328_1101018885_n.jpg

-the front bumper in the picture (non-intercooler cut-out bumper)
-oem metal fenders (don't need widebody/fiberglass)
-dual/tripple projector headlights (bricks would be cool too if they're cheap enough)
-the grille in the picture (GTR style. i don't like the "silvia" grill)
-oem hood or dmax hood (either one)
-oem optional lip
-headlight brackets (the part that holds the headlights to the core support)
-silvia S13 bumper support
-the corner lights in the picture (the ones with the amber/clear mix. not dmax style)

random things i'm looking for(THIS IS ALL REALLY IMPORTANT TOO):
-S13 coupe b-wave wing
-KA24DE power steering mount bolt (The one you access through the pulley)
-S13 coupe d-max style roof wing
-S13 coupe rain guards (those things that go on the A pillar to keep you a little drier when you drive in the rain with the windows cracked)
-S13 coupe tail light garnish (the metal piece that goes between the rear bumper and the tail lights)

again, if you or anyone you know has anything in that list for sale, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!
cell phone: (714)330-2062 please txt me
email: [email protected] (if you must...)
thanks for reading through my post. hope i can make you richer!

two40z
02-28-2013, 01:49 PM
i have the coupe rear garnish with 240sx logo on it. good condition, let me know if your interested.

jgs240sx
03-24-2013, 01:23 AM
Not sure if this is what you're talking about. But I have an s13 front clip I'm selling. Let me know if you're interested. text me: (702)219-2620

Kriskouki
03-24-2013, 08:07 AM
I got everything except the hood.....Let me know if you are still looking for them