PDA

View Full Version : NICO's IQ is shown! +1 points to NICO!!

Jeff240sx
04-07-2004, 05:13 PM
Allrighty.. here it is!
http://nissaninfiniticlub.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=59485

Some great quotes:
"Then me and my bro wanted to see what the would pull like at higher boost we had no boost controller(dumb idea), so we just pulled the wastgate line."

"We pop the hood, we see oil, from the cam breather" ohh.. is that what it's called? A cam breather?
And finally
"And was still rocking stock fuel pump"

Wonderful read. NICO IQ is down to a collective 30-40 points in my book now.
-Jeff

Brian
04-07-2004, 05:19 PM
too bad i cant read it. i got banned from nico. :( hahaha

Bbandit
04-07-2004, 05:57 PM
bahhaahha yes i read that earlier.. i just dont know what to say

ca18guy
04-07-2004, 09:20 PM
ouch... just ouch :-/

s14falcon
04-07-2004, 09:21 PM
haha, the thing spooled and he was fucked. classic

old_s13
04-08-2004, 12:20 AM
now do you guys see why its important, if not absolutely CRUCIAL to have anti-social, angry, stubborn, shit talking mothafuckas like myself on this forum? it helps drive away the IDIOTS onto lesser forums.

new user joins zilvia
new user creates stupid posts
new user gets flamed within a matter of minutes
new user leaves forum and goes to NICO

i bring peace to this forum. you fuckers should thank me and show respect. :)

FRpilot
04-08-2004, 01:24 AM

:bowdown: old_s13 mike

OptionZero
04-08-2004, 02:35 AM
u kno, he has a point...if i weren't flamed alot, i would never have been encouraged to learn more...

240Stilo
04-08-2004, 03:50 AM
now do you guys see why its important, if not absolutely CRUCIAL to have anti-social, angry, stubborn, shit talking mothafuckas like myself on this forum? it helps drive away the IDIOTS onto lesser forums.

new user joins zilvia
new user creates stupid posts
new user gets flamed within a matter of minutes
new user leaves forum and goes to NICO

Hahahaha...too funny!

Newbs vs Mike
:fruit: :whip:

nightwalker
04-08-2004, 08:41 AM
I enjoy being an ass.

old_s13
04-08-2004, 09:35 AM
hey man.. you never hear me talking shit on the SR20.hybrid forum...

...but then again, no one posts on that forum!

SERIOUSLY though.. people post some stupid shit on here.. its almost as if people are SO bored they sit here and write the most idiotic shit! Just when I think "things cant get worse than this" some other idiot comes around and makes an even more annoying or idiotic post.

For instance...

"Hi.. I want Z brakes.. how do I install? Can someone please come and install... for me? I am new and dont know car.. please.. bring tools and I will pay, but not much because I iz cheap."

people flame this guy, tell him to search.. and all is well in the cosmos.. UNTIL...

"hi.. i iz professional mekanique.. my KA motor exploded due to good maintanance but fuel pump starve... me need SR because its more stronger.. can someone bring SR and install for me.. please.. but I not pay much because I iz cheap"

people flame this guy.. and just when you think its over.. you get..

"I want wheels on my S134.. its mix of S13.. with S14.. it has S13 chasstity with S14 steering wheel. I want to isntall wheels.. 19" bling bling.. can you bring wheels for install? 19x5 is fine.. +100 offset is okay.. as long as it fits. I need hub adaptor for 4x100 because this is what fit my previous car.. here is pic of my previous car, it is a honda. Please help, thanks"

You motherfuckers.. put yourselves in my shoes.. I've been reading crap like this with my morning cereal of apple jacks (or sometimes Honey Comb) since 1995-96! At one point.. you want to stop typing and just strangle people!!! haha

"i need gun install on my s13.. can someone bring car with gun, so i can install? yes.. thanks... i like"

kazuo
04-08-2004, 03:21 PM
I find this amusing, especially given that one of my friends (who is actually very VERY proficient when it comes to his car) says that NICO is better than FreshAlloy, and that people on FA are "a bunch of idiots"

And then he also says that zilvia is worse than NICO.. I dunno about all that. :P

hahaha. NICO's a fuckin joke.. but the Nistech guy is pretty cool

MakotoS13
04-08-2004, 08:02 PM
i personally enjoy forums that aren't full of crap, two-faced, spineless, retards. i used to be in a forum called NECO (odd eh?). banned countless times for my "horrible" habit of stating the obvious truth while most just did the backhanded drama thing. 98% of em are lacking any real automotive knowledge and spineless as the day is long. pussies.

seriously, if there weren't people that were rough around the edges you'd have tons of "how do i install an intake" questions. that's why it's not to good idea to foster the retardation of our peers. that's why i frequent here, messedup.net, and budoseek.net etc etc...

G_Fish240
04-08-2004, 10:55 PM
I dont know if you can judge a forum from 1 poster

old_s13
04-09-2004, 12:26 AM
I dont know if you can judge a forum from 1 poster

you can.

www.zilvia.net is a kickass forum, why? because *I* am on it.

case closed.

mrmephistopheles
04-09-2004, 12:29 AM
my morning cereal of apple jacks (or sometimes Honey Comb)[/b]

lol.. i've stolen a bowl or two of that from ya.