PDA

View Full Version : Unable to leave Trader Feedback

ChoeBoy
02-14-2013, 07:23 PM
Hey guys I've been receiving http://i.imgur.com/D4d4X8Q.png?1 whenever i try to leave someone feedback. Any idea what I should be doing? I activated my account via email twice already and haven't broken any rules.

enkei2k
02-15-2013, 10:26 AM
It's most likely because of your join date because you just joined recently (less than 3 months). The forum doesn't like the fact that you just recently joined and used the marketplace.

ChoeBoy
02-15-2013, 11:13 AM
Oh got it. So after 3 months of being a part of the forum I will be able to leave feedback again? Will I still be able to leave feedback to the people I've already done deals with? Thanks a lot for the reply.

enkei2k
02-15-2013, 02:03 PM
It's from my understanding that you should be able to leave feedback as soon as you are able to create a thread in the marketplace (whether it's 3 months or sooner), however, I'm not 100% sure if this is true or not since I personally have never tried.

ChoeBoy
02-16-2013, 12:05 PM
Is there anyway an administrator can help me out? I've already done three deals but two of the dudes refused to leave me feedback because I informed them that I was unable to leave them feedback. I'm currently working on reaching a 15 post count because someone pm'ed me that was the problem but I'm also gonna try making a new account if all else fails. Thanks a lot again for helping me out man.

ChoeBoy
02-16-2013, 12:34 PM
So I have 15 posts and I'm still unable to leave anyone feedback. Any administrators care to help me out. Thanks in advance.