PDA

View Full Version : [EVENT]Sat, Feb 16th - Burnouts, Bullets and Brews! (Epic Prospect Meet Awesomeness)

urnext
02-14-2013, 09:10 AM
Thought I would pass the info about this event over to you guys here, I know its a bit of short notice but please let me know if you will be attending so we have a rough head count.

Saturday, February 16 2013 - 4:30PM!

Burnouts - Car meet (Obviously!)
Bullets - Shooting @ FreeState Gun Range in Middle River, MD
Brews - Adjurn to Red Brick Station @ The Avenue in White Marsh, MD, optionally followed by a 25 yards migration to The Tilted Kilt

Burnouts - The area around FreeState is commercial and away from trafficked areas... Plenty of SAFE parking, etc etc.

Bullets - FreeState Gun Range is a great place to shoot! They have multiple packages available to us, depending on interest including: lane rentals, gun rentals, instruction for non-shooters, CHEAP ammo for the rental guns. (NOTE: Their ammo is not priced out of this world like many ranges, and you HAVE to use their ammo in rental guns. Period!) For those of us that own our own guns and ammo, we are free to bring them.

$40/person for:
• Basic Safety Instruction
• Gun Rental
• Ammo (100 rounds of .22LR or 50 rounds of 9mm)
• Lane Rental for 1 hour
• Couple rounds (TBD based on ammo prices) out of a Desert Eagle .50AE and S&W 500 Magnum

I need a head count ASAP, as for the size group we could present I need to put down a deposit immediately!

Brews - When we're done shooting stuff up, we'll cruise the ~6 miles to Red Brick Station on The Avenue in White Marsh... Good food and beer, yum! Optionally, we'll migrate 25 yards to The Tilted Kilt after dinner!

EDIT: The reason for switching the eateries around is to make the event a touch more family friendly. They're 25 yards apart, and the in-house brews of Red Brick's are 1000% better than Tilted Kilt's wares.

Link to the event page on G35driver
[EVENT]Sat, Feb 16th - Burnouts, Bullets and Brews! (Epic Prospect Meet Awesomeness) - G35Driver (http://g35driver.com/forums/nationalgclub/419931-event-sat-feb-16th-burnouts-bullets-brews-epic-prospect-meet-awesomeness.html)

-Brad