PDA

View Full Version : flca question

Javi802
02-10-2013, 11:36 AM
which PBM flca/tension rod combo would i need for a somewhat slammed car with stock knuckles?

their site says that the BENT ones are for cars with roll-center corrected knuckles or cars with stock knuckles and higher ride height

the straight are for non-roll-center corrected knuckles and cars with slammed ride height…

They are saying it doesn't matter which choice you make and that you can change later, but the description of the two tells me otherwise….

I just don't want to buy the straight and in the near future go with modded knuckles and not be able to use them and have to spend another $600 for the bent.

or buy the BENT now and not be able to install them at this time…

Any help?

S13CoupeLover
02-11-2013, 02:40 AM
Well it does say, " Dont worry if you make the wrong choice and switch settings later because both versions work on all cars, its just the less optimal combination of pillowball angle and height and knuckle version will bottom out the bearing motion on full suspension droop (like when you jack up the car)."

So I'd say if your going to get roll adjusted knuckles later then get the bent ones, if not get the straight.