PDA

View Full Version : Worlds Dumbest Drivers...(Stories)

ledzeppelin240
04-04-2004, 12:30 AM
So I start my night out by being passed by an accord on a 2 way street. So I followed them for a while up to the lights and they were in the turning lane(I was in the straight through lane) and they decide to go straight through. Thinking they killed me at that light i followed them up to the stop sign and they pulled over to the far left. So I come to a complete stop and they start to take off. I go WOT and already 1 car ahead in first shift at 4500 keep going through till 3rd when im already 5 or so car lengths ahead. So now Im in this residential area and am sick of these people. A couple turns(heel toe finally pays off) and they are a block behind. I then slow down to the speed limit and continue on to my friends house. Of course they did the fly by on the wrong side of the road...

Then on my way home a car is comming straight at me on the wrong side of the medium. Its a chick she stops beside me and then shifts the hell out of here automatic(between drive and reverse) and then takes off all the way for 7 blocks on the wrong side of the road doing 80. Rite towards another on comming car, just barely missed them. So now she is comming up towards a stop sign and she almost hits the middle divide thingy on her way back to the right side of the road. So now appearantly she has realized what she did wrong, still driving for like 5 more minutes wandering from lane to lane on the right side of the road. All of the sudden she stops and pulls over so I pulled over further up the road and wait to see what she does. Light a smoke and talk to my friend about what an idiot she is. Finally I decide to move on, as soon as i left she leaves. So she had the brains to realize I was following her but not to realize she was on the wrong side of the road... :bash: