PDA

View Full Version : clutch problems pedal dosent come up

christianos13
02-02-2013, 07:43 PM
o mycar started to give me problmes the pedal just dropped to the ground and i see that fluid was by the master cylinder so i changed it out.

and i was wondering about the rod do i have it all the way out then connect it to the pedal. i connected everything and the pedal still dropped.

i also chnaged the slave as well but still the clutch stays on the floor,

is it going to be like that for a while to i bleed it and do i have to do by hand cause it dosent come up at all.

So my questions is on the clutch master clyinder dose the rod have to be all the way out and if so do i have to pump the clutch by hand for a while till pressure bulds up\

and i have a sr20det and i bout the master and salve from auto zone for a 94 240sx ka24de ?? so if any one can help me out plz.

christianos13
02-02-2013, 10:41 PM
32 views and no post come on guys

OrangeVirus1
02-02-2013, 11:31 PM
I posted on your other one

Dboyizmlg
02-02-2013, 11:34 PM
Pm sent, hit me up

brndck
02-03-2013, 12:28 AM
If you haven't bled the system out you need to. If you have an s13 and you haven't removed the clutch damper block, you absolutely need to, and THEN bleed the system out.

Also. Don't make multiple threads about the same thing

Also also, this should go in the tech section, not regional.

Idahos13
02-03-2013, 01:25 AM
You might get more responses if you typed correctly. It was kinda hard to read. If you have not bled your system, you need to just like he said^. The valve is on your clutch slave, pump the pedal release valve, tighten valve and repeat. Also check your fluid level as you are doing this. It is easiest if you have another person to pump the pedal and hold it down while you release the valve. I always use a straw to put on the end of the valve so it directs it into the container I'm using to catch the fluid.
Good luck!

christianos13
02-03-2013, 08:57 PM
sorry, about the double post.

first time posting in a forum throguht the first one didnt post.

and thanks for the info will try it out and will let you guys now whats up.

OrangeVirus1
02-03-2013, 09:15 PM
throguht

c'mon man you're not even trying.

doviter
06-05-2013, 07:33 AM
yeah,agree.thanks for the info will try it out and will let you guys now whats up. http://www.maxin.us/imax/images/16.gif

Suprix
06-07-2013, 12:01 AM
I had the same problem in my 1990 240sx s13 hatch I bled the clutch and it had no effect... I then changed out the slave cylinder and it got a little better not much then I took out the clutch damper. The damper is useless just causes you not to feel the transmission I feel no difference and clutch pedal came back 97% of the way the rest was due to the clutch peddle was half broken were it holds the peddle so I screwed in the peddle so it is stiff can't wiggle back and forth what so ever and clutch comes up 100% of the way now.