PDA

View Full Version : Russ Goggins

s14unimog
04-01-2004, 06:43 PM
I need to get in touch with Russ and he knows me because I have Scott Parkers old car. Its about your corbeaus man. PM me or IM me at s14unimog or even e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks, Brandon

DRFT
04-01-2004, 07:07 PM
you ever heard of that old rap song by JT money?

"who dat!? who dat!? who dat!? who dat? wWHO!?"

s14unimog
04-01-2004, 07:15 PM
He is a mamber of 240sx.org and he drives a blue s14 just like mine sorta. His car is in the owners section, He also lives in GA

Salty_X
04-01-2004, 07:26 PM
I didn't know his last name was Goggins... Anyway, check out FreshAlloy.com, he's on there a lot.
Just send him a PM, his name is Chit_Ass_Mang.

old_s13
04-01-2004, 09:13 PM
who is russ? you fucking newbies.....

russ owns one of the cleanest 240sx's....

......well, next to mine, of course. :)

- mike

mrmephistopheles
04-02-2004, 12:02 AM
Mike, I hate to say it, but your car is weaksauce in comparison to Russ's. That fool is insane. Granted, your wiring is more insane, but his whole car is stupid crazy. Obviously my car can't even compare to his, so you've got me there.

Phlip
04-02-2004, 06:52 AM
Mike, I hate to say it, but your car is weaksauce in comparison to Russ's. That fool is insane. Granted, your wiring is more insane, but his whole car is stupid crazy. Obviously my car can't even compare to his, so you've got me there.
I'm going to HAVE to disagree with you, there is not a car on this planet whose wiring is more sick than Russ'... Problem is that Russ is a strong proponent of snorting coke and eating D. Tell him I said that. In fact, I'll call and tell him myself.

Steeles
04-02-2004, 07:23 AM
He is a mamber of 240sx.org and he drives a blue s14 just like mine sorta. His car is in the owners section, He also lives in GA

his contact info is on 240 over atlanta site. www.240sx.org/atlanta/index.html look in the for sale section. but learn to spell his name right.

old_s13
04-02-2004, 07:45 AM

so you claim, so you claim...

when you see the new creations ive been brewing you will think again, my friend.

i have it out for russ, ever since ive done my swap i havent had time to finish this massive project.. but now.. now its time.

hey russ, if you're reading this.. bow down biatch.. you're history foo!

mrmephistopheles
04-02-2004, 08:29 AM
Problem is that Russ is a strong proponent of snorting coke and eating D.

Well, that's both of them... so the comparison is a bit moot.

Miek's wiring is nutty in that he basically stripped his ENTIRE car of wiring, re-did it by hand, and is putting it where he wants it.
I do know how crazy Russ's wiring is (or at least how I saw it ~ 9 months ago) and I must stand by my opinion. Either way, I'm just waiting for the showdown between Goggans and Mamos.

-Kevin

Steeles
04-02-2004, 08:44 AM
Yeah I dont think theres a stock harness left in Russ's car either.. hell the trunk and gas door release have been moved...

projectRDM
04-04-2004, 12:20 AM
Good to see I still have such avid supporters.
Mike, you can never touch me, ever, you're wasting your time. Even if you could clean it up enough to meet my standards, you're still a disgrace for allowing someone else to put in the SR and wire it like that. I saved that pic, and every time I see it I get nauseated. You are nothing little man, nothing.

Phlip
04-04-2004, 07:05 AM
Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

old_s13
04-04-2004, 10:50 AM
Hmmm I'm confused! Is there someone else who is working on my car BESIDES me? If so, tell that mofo to install a FMIC and catch can for me because both of those need to be done!

Dont worry about those other pics.. you cant judge someone who's driving around a car with 1 seat and fuckin wires gallore all over his passenger seat floor. Plus, I had a battery loose on the floor just flailing around.

Watch your back Russ, you're SO done when this is over.

- Mike

ps: Oh yeah, you're still KAY-AYE! I cant wait for you to go SR, you'll have SOOOO much more to worry about. :)

projectRDM
04-04-2004, 06:55 PM
Why would I ever go SR? I'm not gay. But if I ever decide that men are my new thing, you'll be the first one I call Mike, I know you've been dreaming about me since KC.

Phlip
04-04-2004, 07:06 PM
Why would I ever go SR? I'm not gay. But if I ever decide that men are my new thing, you'll be the first one I call Mike, I know you've been dreaming about me since KC.
Hey, I thought we had a special thing going since I had that turkey burger at hams that one time you were here a couple months ago while Jason was painting the car.
...BTW, I saw the wiring job you did on his this afternoon, where the FUCK is everything? I am impressed enough to make sure to come to you the instant I drop the money to replace my own...

old_s13
04-04-2004, 07:47 PM
KA, SR, RB, doesnt matter what motor you have.. as long as you have enough power to put a smile on your face, the powerplant doesnt matter to me. The point I was trying to make is that if for some reason you DO swap with another motor, you'll soon realize how crazy your wiring can easily become. This is why I am breaking everything down and re-wiring the entire car from scratch. Like I said, you'll be pleased with the outcome.. even though, of course, I am doing this for myself and couldnt give a flying shit what you or anyone else says about my work.

- Mike

ps: Just because Russ likes dick that DOESNT mean he's ghey. :) CHIT [email protected]

Phlip
04-04-2004, 07:58 PM
ps: Just because Russ likes dick that DOESNT mean he's ghey. :) CHIT [email protected]
Funny you mention that, because EXACTLY one year ago at Dave & Buster's in Marietta, Russ was explainign how one man could suck another man's cock and neither participant be gay...

Steeles
04-05-2004, 07:51 AM
as long as neither enjoyed it.... but Russ was smiling the whole time which makes me think he enjoyed it as much as Lindsey