PDA

View Full Version : No Customer Service from ChaseBays or RyWire...?

gentek1145
01-23-2013, 07:58 AM
What gives?

I've been waiting MONTHS for a response to have a custom harness made from both Chasebays and Rywire for a magazine shoot coming up and both of them are either too busy to respond to an email, or just not taking any business at all. I'm not sure if the owners know their employees are pushing business away but they should. I am looking to buy 10 harnesses and I've been waiting since November for a response from either company. The most recent response I got over a month ago was "yeah we're waiting to talk about it" and I doubt that has even happened. I'm not asking them to perform rocket science and make a one-of-a-kind harness here...
Both companies already produce an H-Series / F-Series Harness (for manual trans), I need one for a (auto trans), so half of the fab work is already done for them.
Do you guys have this much trouble to even get 1 harness from them? Seriously.
I needed this harness back in November to finish our build for a big magazine build and I'm having to resort to searching for contact information to get to the owners directly, it seems like their employees don't allow customers to talk to them at all...

brndck
01-23-2013, 08:00 AM
Contact Jeff Jordan at Jordan innovations.
I know they're busy too, but if you're lucky you can have jack yell at you.

enkei2k
01-23-2013, 08:12 AM
wrong section.

try posting in the reviews section for each appropriate vendor you are referring to.