PDA

View Full Version : TX 1993 nissan 240sx sr20det

bosozokujin
01-17-2013, 03:18 PM
240sx - sr20det (North Dallas) (http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/3551399644.html)

PRICE IS PRETTY FIRM NO LOWBALLERS
shell is a 1993 fastback. clean title. no sunroof manual windows.
miles on chassis 240xxx
got a redtop sr20det which has around 70k pretty much runs well no pull issues, no smoke. or weird sounds, no leaks. idles pretty stable sometimes when cold its a little funny but nothing alarming and maintanence wouldnt fix
always run 93 and gets pretty good mpg better than my last sr which ran well as well.
big frontmount with clean piping
koyo radiator no leaks.
dual altima efan set up real strong-running on a switch. sometimes the fuse blows.
stock t25
megan downpipe and full exhaust.
godspeed coilovers.. dont get too low but pretty stiff, adjustable.
5lug swap with drilled and slotted rotors(oem brakes)
optima redtop battery mounted in the rear
greddy turbo timer
b&m short shifter
got an aftermarket clutch dont remember which one no slips shifts perfect.
real momo classic steering wheel in great condition, i may keep.. not sure. has the momo hub as well.
s14 seats driver and passenger, pretty clean but not perfect.
4 point harness for both seats with a nice harness bar. one harness is sabelt the other is sparco i think.
UNCRACKED dash.. i would love to keep but wont.
interior is motly gutted carpet is gone and all rear interior plug sealing. have the door panels tho. weight reduction:)
has ps, AC works too well prolly need a recharge but it did blow cold never use it but everything is def there.
tags are up to dead inspection is pretty new.
will come with 2 sets of wheels, the black dr-38s 17x8.5 and s14 se wheels.
got a dent on the pass side i was quoted 3 bills to fix not very bad. ill post pics later

bad
old rubber fuel hose by the tank is cracked a little causing a fuel leak not gushing but sprinkling. ONLY need to replace the hose, i may do it if i get a warm day this weekend or a lift in some garage.
one of the brakes starting to squeal lately..
a vacuum seems to be loose or something, sometimes when going to idle the rpms drop for a second when getting out of gear but only for a moment then goes right back to normal idle.
i drove the car back and forth from houston within the last couple months. no issues at all.
needs alignment kinda bad