PDA

View Full Version : Suits on USA

MuteTurkey
01-16-2013, 10:34 AM
Does anyone else watch this fantastic show? Are you as excited as I am for it to be coming back on tomorrow?

K_style
01-16-2013, 12:10 PM
Does anyone else watch this fantastic show? Are you as excited as I am for it to be coming back on tomorrow?

No. .

MuteTurkey
01-16-2013, 05:06 PM
Well too bad for you.

Daniel.
01-16-2013, 05:25 PM
I'm all caught up. Not sure if I'll have time to catch the premier live though.

It's a great show. The writing could use some tightening up, but it's way better than half of the junk on TV these days.

DALAZ_68
01-16-2013, 05:50 PM
yes i do like this show, i hope it doesnt turn to shit like Justified did on FX...

MuteTurkey
01-16-2013, 06:20 PM
It's definitely one of my favorite shows. Harvey's the shit. I watched all of the first 2 seasons couple weeks ago.

fyneyoungstunna
01-16-2013, 08:58 PM
graciously donating my black card to Harvey for the way he pimps the system!
Awesome show!

drift freaq
01-16-2013, 09:52 PM
yes i do like this show, i hope it doesnt turn to shit like Justified did on FX...
Really? I don' t think Justified has turned to shit. The new season may be getting off to slow start but I see some interesting developments coming.

Suits is pretty well written. I have been following it from day one.

Now a show I am seriously starting to wonder about is Sons of Anarchy. Its been great but it looks like they are coming to a wrap up. I mean they are moving towards eliminating pivotal characters. That is what happened in the Soprano's which ultimately lead to them having to end it.

initial_jc
01-17-2013, 12:21 AM
One of my favorite shows!

DALAZ_68
01-17-2013, 12:27 AM
Really? I don' t think Justified has turned to shit. The new season may be getting off to slow start but I see some interesting developments coming.

yes, Shit...just my opinion...

this season will be good ...been ive rewatched the last to episodes like 6 times...lol

TougeLove
01-17-2013, 11:21 AM
I love suits!!! I watched about 8 or so episodes but i want to start on season one and work my way up.

drift freaq
01-17-2013, 07:24 PM
I love suits!!! I watched about 8 or so episodes but i want to start on season one and work my way up.
Its only been on one Season. Last year was when it premiered.

Daniel.
01-17-2013, 07:45 PM
Actually it's on it's second season Dave. It's back from hiatus and Episode 11 is airing tonight.

MuteTurkey
01-17-2013, 07:52 PM
8 minutes for those of us on the east coast!!!!

gbaby2089
01-17-2013, 07:54 PM
I'm excite.

Watching Archer live though instead. I'll watch Suits online or at the later replay.

MuteTurkey
01-17-2013, 09:04 PM
Shit just got real.

daftphunk
01-18-2013, 04:28 AM
Damn I didn't know that it was coming back tonight. Ill have to catch it online or something, I like this show cause Harvey is a pimp

drift freaq
01-18-2013, 01:35 PM
Actually it's on it's second season Dave. It's back from hiatus and Episode 11 is airing tonight.

Actually the two season thing is actually a misnomer with this show. As it had actually a full season that was split in two. It was originally aired during the summer short season and then they brought it back last fall for a short season. In TV land aka Hollywood, 10-11 episodes is actually one Season(these days).

The new deal these days on Cable is to do a Summer Season which is actually a half season but film enough for one full Season. Give it a month or two off bring back the last half in fall if its a hit and then either do a new season starting in spring or a new season start in winter. They will still play the spit game as well.

USA is famous for doing this as they have been doing it over the last few years with several series.

Daniel.
01-18-2013, 02:35 PM
You've successfully confused me.

drift freaq
01-18-2013, 03:33 PM
You've successfully confused me.

No intention of either lol. Fact is its what they are doing and it is somewhat annoying and confusing. Its nothing worse than to watch 5 or 6 episodes of a show and then have them tell you it will be back in 3 weeks to a month and half . Then it comes back for 5 or 6 more episodes and they call it the season. In fact they even have mid season finales as well on some shows. Which just to make it more confusing. They did this with Covert Affairs as well. Its the new paradigm. They have done with Haven on SyFy( god why did the change it to that dumb ass spelling for a name).

Fox is one of the worst offenders in all of this. Not only do they spit seasons up sometimes, but they also switch nights mid season and take the show away for 2 weeks at a time.

Daniel.
01-18-2013, 03:46 PM
Yeah, tons of shows do the mid season finale.

I was under the impression that's what was going on with Suits as IMDB lists last night's episode as number 11 of season 2.

Hollywood is awesome, it's the studios and cable companies who are unwilling to embrace innovation in the fields digital distribution and a la carte channel offerings.

drift freaq
01-18-2013, 05:50 PM
Yeah, tons of shows do the mid season finale.

I was under the impression that's what was going on with Suits as IMDB lists last night's episode as number 11 of season 2.

Hollywood is awesome, it's the studios and cable companies who are unwilling to embrace innovation in the fields digital distribution and a la carte channel offerings.

Cable companies are worse than the Studios actually and ya Hollywood is awesome lol.

I had to escape the Brainwashing I grew up with in the Bay Area about Los Angeles and southern cal sucking. Truth be told their is some really cool shit here and the weather is bomb. 78 degrees here right now as I type.

DALAZ_68
01-19-2013, 11:35 PM
Jesud fucken Christ who cares...its a good show and its back

And apparently Rachelle is a freak.... The whole "you will never know what you past on" (might not be exact quote b4 someone bitches about it) kinda gave me a half staff...

MuteTurkey
01-20-2013, 07:29 AM
Oh god ya. She's super sexy. I can't wait til we get a good sex scene with her.