PDA

View Full Version : DIY 180sx Type X Wing

Kouki_s13
01-14-2013, 12:46 AM
Does anyone know how I'm suppose to mount my 180sx wing on my hatch? I'm not to sure how but I would really like to know. If anyone knows please contact me. Thanks.

xBtony
01-14-2013, 12:49 AM
Drill holes, add bolts.

RichardDUONG10
01-14-2013, 12:53 AM
put the wing on the trunk and if it looks good mark it then drill it add washer and nut done

boyou2
01-14-2013, 01:10 AM
I got a link with templates to fix it, but at home, i'll put it tonight ;)

Miguelone
01-14-2013, 01:24 AM
First step is to caress it gently, feel it in your heart, your soul.
Draw a warm bath with bubbles and gently bathe your spoiler, soothing it's paintwork.

Once completed take it out to dinner, laugh, enjoy your time. Don't rush it. Order the house red, it's fantastic. You don't want to move too quickly, let her know how you feel make sure she feels the same way, let her know you're ready to make this commitment.

The next bit is the scary part, it's exciting, it's new, but keep calm and think clearly. Tape your bootlid where you need to drill. Pick her up and sit her ontop of the bootlid, let her know you're there for you. mark up where the holes should go, measure either side to make sure it's central. Drill the holes slot her in and give her your nut..s

Kevin920415
01-14-2013, 01:31 AM
I need a template to mount OEM 180SX spoiler to correct specs...HELP : 240sx General Discussion (http://forums.nicoclub.com/i-need-a-template-to-mount-oem-180sx-spoiler-to-correct-specs-help-t450803.html)

Conrad 2NR
01-14-2013, 05:39 AM
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/372208-kouki-180sx-aero-thread-iii-319.html#post4857082

There you go.

eddieflo
01-14-2013, 05:55 AM
first step is to caress it gently, feel it in your heart, your soul.
Draw a warm bath with bubbles and gently bathe your spoiler, soothing it's paintwork.

Once completed take it out to dinner, laugh, enjoy your time. Don't rush it. Order the house red, it's fantastic. You don't want to move too quickly, let her know how you feel make sure she feels the same way, let her know you're ready to make this commitment.

The next bit is the scary part, it's exciting, it's new, but keep calm and think clearly. Tape your bootlid where you need to drill. Pick her up and sit her ontop of the bootlid, let her know you're there for you. Mark up where the holes should go, measure either side to make sure it's central. Drill the holes slot her in and give her your nut..s

this is legend

_kouki_monster_
01-14-2013, 07:28 AM
That was funny i started laughing out loud at work. @miguelone

zooopreme
01-14-2013, 08:03 AM
Pretty sure there's a thread floating around about the wing's fitment a la google.

EDIT: Found it: http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/487159-type-x-wing-fitment.html

Peep my post in that thread. And you're welcome.

Bushido
01-14-2013, 08:26 AM
Came in here expecting a paper mache kouki 180sx wing

koukimonst3r
01-14-2013, 08:40 AM
^ haha I was expecting the same thing as well.

Jersthecool
01-14-2013, 10:38 AM

The next bit is the scary part, it's exciting, it's new, but keep calm and think clearly. Tape your bootlid where you need to drill. Pick her up and sit her ontop of the bootlid, let her know you're there for you. mark up where the holes should go, measure either side to make sure it's central. Drill the holes slot her in and give her your nut..s

Haha so funny made me laugh right in the middle of a lecture

Kouki_s13
01-14-2013, 11:02 AM

Hahaha that was funny! Thanks bro. And yes this seems like the perfect steps to do with my car. Thanks alot man.! Everyone.

Team DET
01-14-2013, 11:22 AM
Came in here expecting a paper mache kouki 180sx wing

Haha me too

Martino
01-14-2013, 12:19 PM
Miguelone, post of the year.