PDA

View Full Version : CA stupid rare Clean title JW built 400HP 2.2 SR20det S13 coupe Trade? Roush Mustang

Nismobound
01-13-2013, 10:14 AM
Second owner- Clean title ( no accidents, thefts or break ins )58k Original miles on chassis, quality paint, full leather interior, SE 93' Coupe, HUD, moon roof, brand new fully built motor and tranny. 5 Lug. Baller rims.

I have a 2.2 liter SR with sleeved & serum coated block, fully forged internals, solid lifters, 1000cc injectors with jimwolf fuel rail and pressure regulator, top mount cast iron turbo manifold with tail external wastegate and 7 layer gasket, XS engineering High mount intercooling with steel 3" hot pipe and 3" aluminum cold pipe with a welded on quick flanged for the greedy RS BOV ( recirculated), stock intake mani ( for response ) and 10mm nylon gasket spacer, Ford lighting MAF, Jim wolf ECU, oil cooler and relocator, Yoshi factory copper radiator with 3000CFM fan pull/push air tight inside the stock radiator shroud, 300zx TT transmission with twin plate clutch and light flywheel with a short shifter kit, one piece drive shaft and custom 3 point transmission brace. Full steel braided lines for everything some are fabric covered to keep you from being poked! The motor is completely built with aftermarket on aftermarket to say the least. Last time on the dyno the motor made over 600HP with a different turbo and intake manifold and spit fire packs. due to money issues i dont have those 3 anymore. the only CON i have is the turbo is a new godspeed turbo... because i went broke at the time! I run it on low PSI now ( just in case )

long story really short. It's the drift car of dreams. being retouched on paint because it now has a JDM Xenon chucki body kit with type x sides and C/F dual vent hood and CF wing being painted to match the car. I want the car to look aftermarket and stock super car at the same time.

Theres alot of details not listed cause this is an idea for a trade not a for sale post on this forsale thread haha!

What im looking for is a 00' cobra with roush touch ups or a roush mustang. Depending on the cars value i have to see some upgrade or cash on your end. My plans are to make a beautiful classic with new age touch ups into a GP/drag race/ drift machine but still looking casually show car. :werd:

Waiting to see some crazy comments.:bow::bow::bow:

no pics just yet from me cause im in the process of paint and am rather shy about showing unfinished work without reason so if you got the car i want PM me and i can send pics.

located norcal.

garagespec
01-13-2013, 12:02 PM
Baller rims yo

240sx guy
01-13-2013, 12:31 PM
Holly hell!!