PDA

View Full Version : Keep getting kicked off and "last visit" inaccurate

sw20>>s14
01-12-2013, 01:48 AM
Why do I keep getting kicked off and having to sign back in when first visiting the site? I'm cookied, but in the last few days, I had to sign in and according to my profile, I last visited an hour or two before I actually did. Am I getting hacked?

ghoti
01-12-2013, 01:07 PM
Am I getting hacked?

LOL.....zilvia account hacked

Have you signed in on a Smart Phone. They keep you signed in if you don't sign out.

sw20>>s14
01-12-2013, 05:28 PM
Nope, no mobile. I've been logging into Zilvia with both my work and personal laptop like usual.

Kaomon
01-12-2013, 08:44 PM
yea I have been having the same issues as well. Right before I close my browser, I'm still logged in, then a minute later when I come back to the site, I have to re- login. Very strange.

TekuDrifter18
01-12-2013, 09:56 PM
Mine has been happening as I am visiting the site. I'll go through a few threads signed in and then all of a sudden be logged out for no reason.

Kaomon
01-13-2013, 12:21 AM
Just happened again lol

enkei2k
01-13-2013, 09:30 AM
This personally happened to me as well. Once, it said my last login was at a time I'm usually on the subway.

I'm not sure if it's a technical issue or not.

Freddy
01-13-2013, 08:21 PM
Same Here I keep get log off. Even while browsing.

sw20>>s14
01-18-2013, 11:03 AM
Did it again, so fucking annoying!!!!

sw20>>s14
01-23-2013, 11:56 PM
Just happened again. Is this going to get fixed or what?

enkei2k
01-24-2013, 09:32 AM
Not sure if it's a forum issue or a computer issue.

Surprisingly, something similar happened when I visited another forum I frequent.

Said I last logged in at 7am, when I just wake up.

Have you changed your computer privacy settings recently or updated the browser you're using?

S14DB
01-24-2013, 05:24 PM
You may have to log in multiple times due to the server using multiple cookies for different tasks. Why some are having to log in more than once.

Your last activity may be a few hours after your last page load if you don't log out. The server will keep you active for a while thinking you are still looking at a page before timing out.

sw20>>s14
01-25-2013, 11:13 AM
Not sure if it's a forum issue or a computer issue.

Surprisingly, something similar happened when I visited another forum I frequent.

Said I last logged in at 7am, when I just wake up.

Have you changed your computer privacy settings recently or updated the browser you're using?

Nope, have been browsing like normal between my personal and work computer. Lately, it's only been the work computer so nothing has changed.

You may have to log in multiple times due to the server using multiple cookies for different tasks. Why some are having to log in more than once.

Your last activity may be a few hours after your last page load if you don't log out. The server will keep you active for a while thinking you are still looking at a page before timing out.

That makes sense, but why is that happening lately? Should I begin logging out when finished?

S14DB
01-25-2013, 05:04 PM
That makes sense, but why is that happening lately? Should I begin logging out when finished?

We updated the forum software a few months ago. Some security changes in login. The logout time being inaccurate has always existed. Forum has some dwell time before assuming you left. Logging out should report an accurate time.

Freddy
02-18-2013, 05:08 PM
I find this problem only happens to me when I sign in with more than 3 devices. Is there a limit to how many devices we can save our login info?

NismoPlsr
03-19-2013, 02:59 PM
Yeap. I keep getting logged off in the middle of browsing. I can't seem to find any patterns. So annoying because it resets all the last viewed markers.

DeleriousZ
03-30-2013, 05:29 PM
This happens to me as well, usually when I login at work, and then at home, or vice-versa. Using Firefox usually, chrome sometimes. Never mobile.

Boosted92
05-18-2013, 08:41 PM
Going to bump this back to see if anybody has a solution for this. It happens to me as well and gets old quick. At first I thought it only happened if I opened multiple threads at once in different tabs, but even when I browse the forum one thread at a time it still occurs. :(

VertPiper
06-12-2013, 02:15 PM
Same here, its getting old fast. I'll log in, it will "redirect", i will click on my name to go to messages or to view posts, and ill have to re login. Or ill be in the middle of browsing and ill click next page and when it loads im logged of.

PeaceOnesxWai
06-13-2013, 03:24 PM
Whats annoying is going on Zilvia and going through the FS threads. Your logged in at first visit and after your logged out. None of the new listings are bold... uber lame

ryandriftingfat
07-16-2013, 04:04 PM
Happens to me all the time, and one of my friends. Didn't use to! I'm on the same computer (haven't reinstalled), same browser. Just one day started logging me out all the damn time.

What really pisses me off, I'll come to the site and be logged in, click subscribed threads, then I'm logged out. When I do get logged back in, it says I have no unread threads.

Lame.

NismoPlsr
08-22-2013, 07:05 PM
Still happening...

apex
09-08-2013, 05:56 PM
i sign into zilvia an the next screen it says im not signed on
both on my phone and the desk top

AE_Racer
10-13-2013, 05:11 PM
Still happening to me too... doesnt matter if home pc, mobile, work pc etc..