PDA

View Full Version : trustworthy mechanical shops in oc

kenshinS14sks
01-10-2013, 04:17 PM
I has a very good shop guy I love to death (Marcos at songs alignment) but I live in Brea and he's all the boondock away in Hawthorne... now that I have a little one I just can't make it out as easily as before if I have a problem and don't have all the tools to take care of things at home easily if a problem arises (for example today I'm fixing engine codes 34 and 36...and yes I know what they are)

do you guys have any shops you guys can recommend? doesn't need to be fancy,just needs to be
1. trustworthy
2. knows what the hell they're talking about
3. preferably 240 smart
4. good pricing (doesn't need to be dirty cheap as I'll pay for quality work and relationship)

YOSHIKOUKI
01-10-2013, 04:28 PM
Try project import in orange they work on all types of vehicles mainly imports but thats where i go for all my work been going to them since 06 nice pricing and the quality of work it top notch

UNITEDMASTER
01-11-2013, 06:48 PM
Hit me up if interested ,PM what you need.PEACE OUT

MADE
01-12-2013, 04:14 AM
Mike Kondo from Canyon racer motorsports.

Can't say enough about the guy, call him and see for yourself.

TwelveAM
01-12-2013, 10:42 AM
You could try Sideways Performance haven't had a complain with them

Yoci
01-12-2013, 02:17 PM
Yup, Sideway Performance is where I go to. A+ for Spencer and his crew.

Aoshi112
01-12-2013, 03:41 PM
Corner3Garage in Lake Forest. A bit far from you but they're awesome.

ayororo
01-25-2013, 12:58 PM
I has a very good shop guy I love to death (Marcos at songs alignment) but I live in Brea and he's all the boondock away in Hawthorne... now that I have a little one I just can't make it out as easily as before if I have a problem and don't have all the tools to take care of things at home easily if a problem arises (for example today I'm fixing engine codes 34 and 36...and yes I know what they are)

do you guys have any shops you guys can recommend? doesn't need to be fancy,just needs to be
1. trustworthy
2. knows what the hell they're talking about
3. preferably 240 smart
4. good pricing (doesn't need to be dirty cheap as I'll pay for quality work and relationship)

Hey my family just opened a shop in Walnut, CA which isnt far from Brea at all it's off of Nogales st. on the 60 fwy. My family is actually from Brea, my siblings go to school at BOHS. But yea if you're looking for a new trustworthy mechanic my dad is the mechanic himself and he's def knowledgeable from all the years of experience. He knows a lot about 240s too cus he built mine last year and my bf has owned several s14's and s13's which my dad put a lot of work into. Did an auto to manual swap and ka to sr20det. He works on all cars and services everything you pretty much need for your car. He'll definitely work with you on good pricing since we're just starting up the business. If you get the time maybe you can stop by to check out the place and meet him yourself have a convo to see if he really knows what he's talking about with car work and all, his name is Ronald Soriano and the shop is RS Motors located at 788 Francesca Blvd. Walnut, CA 91789. You can give a call anytime too (714) 883 6463. But honestly you're descriptions fits it all, especially if you're looking for quality work, good price, and having a good relationship with an honest Christian mechanic and im not just saying it cus he's my dad. Hopefully you'll give us a chance and a try and see if we're the kind of place you're looking for :)