PDA

View Full Version : sr20vet info

skelly1988
01-10-2013, 11:13 AM
anyone got any info on how its down what has to be changed how oil feed have to be ran etc ive been serching the net and cant find much info

jr_ss
01-11-2013, 04:33 PM
Because you need to search harder... There are quite a few topics, including build threads on this forum alone.

K_style
01-11-2013, 06:06 PM
We just had an another n00b making a thread about SR20VET question.

Sorry but not going to help this time. use your brain and fingers to "SEARCH".

skelly1988
01-12-2013, 03:05 PM
ive serched and see a few treads notin that goes into grate detail

jr_ss
01-12-2013, 04:56 PM
That's why you ask those people that are building them specific questions you may have about the setup.

brndck
01-14-2013, 10:12 PM
ive serched and see a few treads notin that goes into grate detail

also, lern tew spel gud and pepl wel bee moar likly tew halp yew.

there are many many many threads just on this forum on that subject.

also, there is this fantastic new invention called "the whole fucking rest of the internet" that is very useful for acquiring information.

you searched??? :bs:

StreetSurge
02-17-2013, 03:23 PM
Thought people could come one here and get help instead they get a bunch of dicks telling them to search..... all you find in search is someone telling you to search.....and ALL of the info on here about the ve setup is incomplete .....if u know it all why dont you share and help out, explain some shit if not dont respond simple.

SKELLY1988 you need a ve front cover/oil pump and mazwork vvl relocation kit(all the lines r in there directions. also need a spacer for the crank collar ,There is a oil return hole pass rear of motor u need to block off, oil pick up needs to be modded, that should get you started anything else pm me

jr_ss
02-17-2013, 03:32 PM
If he wants a specific question answered, fine, I'd be more than happy to chime in. However, coming in here and asking a very vague question is a bit ridiculous. He had one question in his run on sentence narrowed down.

StreetSurge
02-17-2013, 03:51 PM
I totally understand what ur saying , i know some people need "hooked on phonics" , but u been on here long enough to know not all have good grammar , from his nonsense i got that he needed basic info. I'm in no way promoting the gibberish. And you know he is retard and i know he's retard but dont let him feel bad about it. I have told people to search and sometimes i do a search myself for reference and nothing informative comes up. Granted you can do a net search, but i figure if he gets info here, he will stay here and later on contribute some how one day by sharing some info vs telling someone to search.

jr_ss
02-17-2013, 04:19 PM
I'm guilty of telling people to search, only when I personally know the information is there. I've been around quite awhile and have seen this site change over the years. The only way you can help is to help yourself. If you don't have the motivation to do some research and learn for yourself, you don't belong here or working on and modifying cars period.

If you have legitimate and/or specific questions, organize your post and ask. Don't come in here and say hey I need to know what's involved with a VE swap. For all I know he's talking about a B13/14/15 VE swap.

StreetSurge
02-17-2013, 04:27 PM
point taken and im just having a car teaching/info giving moment , also hope he's reading this....along with other noob's to get it

Jr SS by the way how is ur build coming along ?

Not You
02-17-2013, 04:42 PM
About 12k+. So unless you have the $ don't waste your time and everyone else's.

jr_ss
02-17-2013, 05:24 PM
point taken and im just having a car teaching/info giving moment , also hope he's reading this....along with other noob's to get it

Jr SS by the way how is ur build coming along ?

My build would be moving along better if I had time to work on it. I've been at home 10days in the last month and a half now, so no progress really.

About 12k+. So unless you have the $ don't waste your time and everyone else's.

It is definitely not for the feint of heart. It is or rather can be expensive.

StreetSurge
02-17-2013, 07:05 PM
thats tough dude completed mine in a couple of weeks and a few late nights....if i were
close i would lend a hand