PDA

View Full Version : Risk Legacy who's played?

DALAZ_68
01-09-2013, 10:34 PM
ok so me and my best bud bought this game about a week or so ago...but damn, this game is fucken awesome..

Very little relation to the original game, and the fact that its 2012 number 2 boardgame of the year...totally worth it...

if you find it or order it, your gonna have fun

all i know is that i suck at this game, and any strategy that can be shared would be great, only got 9 games to go b4 the board is fully signed, and no i dont want to know whats in the ''never ever open'' pack, please i need not know,

ANY SPOILER PLEASE HIDE or pre warn...

daftphunk
01-12-2013, 05:14 PM
Just bought this game the other night after reading this post honestly, lol. We don't know how to play risk at all and played through game one after a lot of stumbling and confusion but we think we finally understand it and it seems pretty awesome

DALAZ_68
01-13-2013, 01:06 AM
Just bought this game the other night after reading this post honestly, lol. We don't know how to play risk at all and played through game one after a lot of stumbling and confusion but we think we finally understand it and it seems pretty awesome

wait until you start cracking open expansion packs...this fucken game...lol

finally won a game after 6 games...i just dont know what to name a continent... :cj: