PDA

View Full Version : TX 1990 RHD 240sx hatch

o0ohaviko0o
01-07-2013, 11:05 PM
Well I have been having this project for a long time and I think its time to let her go. The car runs and turns on. Just needs a new battery. All the wiring was check and everything that needed to be fixed was fixed by CMS. The only wiring they did not touch was the engine harness. The car has some KYB shocks with some eibach springs. Centerforce clutch with new clutch disk. New slave and master cylinder. Has all the jdm under dash a/c unit with the DCC. Just don't have it hooked up. The the long process of this project, I lost the sensors to get it hooked up. I also have one JDM power folding mirror with the switch, the other one was "lost" by midnight performance. The ebrake needs to be welded on or put in place. That is all I can really think about right now, I am just tired of it. Plus I picked up a 06 TL so I really lost interest. I just finished painting it metallic grey with one coat just need to wet sand it and give it another spray. Due to weather I haven't had time to do it. The dash says it has 170k but I am sure that is wrong do to it having the DOHC engine. This car use to belong to someone on the board but I forgot who. But when I took it to CMS a lot of people recognized it. I know their is more but forgot because of the time I had this project. Just text me with questions at 832-too nine t0o- 2885. I am setting the price at 4k. I am in no rush to sell it so don't try to lowball. ESPECIALLY WITH INCOME TAX AROUND THE CORNER.

Pictures can be found here with vin. TW: 90 RHD Hatch - Houston240sx.com Forums (http://www.houston240sx.com/showthread.php?t=64491)

o0ohaviko0o
01-14-2013, 03:36 AM
I really don't post much here so best way to reach me would be through text or calling.