PDA

View Full Version : S14 fuel hose to hard lines. Where do they connect o.0?

Phoenix4987
01-02-2013, 12:16 PM
When I replaced my fuel pump recently, I noticed that my feed line has a tear in it at the end. I got a replacement hose for fuel injected vehicles at O'Reilly's, but I can't see where the hose connects to the hard lines at? From the gas tank obviously you got one end and I tried tracing the hose, but it disappears downward. What do I gotta do to get to the other end? Thanks.

ghoti
01-02-2013, 12:29 PM
WUT?

the hose goes to the bottom of the fuel filter then the top hose of the filter to the fuel rail or what are you asking?:confused:

Next time try here: Small Questions (http://zilvia.net/f/chat/297481-small-questions-thread-search-first-use-instead-making-new-threads.html)

Phoenix4987
01-02-2013, 12:53 PM
Not from the filter. From the fuel tank. Should go from tank to the hard lines. Then from the hard lines to the fuel filter. The filler hose from the tank to the hard lines has a tear. I just can't see where the hose connects to the hard lines.

japslapsilvia
01-02-2013, 01:32 PM
jack up car....look under car...just in front of gas tank....

see those lines??? there should be 3...feed, return, and vent.

if you still cant find them...on the passernger side frame rail there are the hard lines...follow those back to tank