PDA

View Full Version : WTB:all your unused Intercooler piping, unusable turbos/housings, intake filters

ROOSEY
12-30-2012, 10:38 PM
exactly as the title states I'm looking for used(but can be somewhat cleaned up) of the following:

1. medium to large sized cone/cylinder shaped intake filters. I don't want to pay a lot for these items just want to buy what your probably going to throw away. $15 shipped?
2. old Intercooler or Cold Air Intake piping sizes ranging from 2 1/2in to 3 1/2in, curves, bends, straight pieces doesn't matter(i can use straight pieces more though for what I'm doing)! I will pay fairly depending on how much you have. if you have couplings to go along with it i might be interested in that also.
3. any old unusable turbos or turbo compressor housings of any kind! they do not need to be working or anywhere near it, they can be missing chunks for all i care just as long as it's noticeably a turbo. once again just looking for what your probably going to throw out. ill pay around $25 bucks shipped

if you have some of this stuff laying around and want to make some easy money on some junk let me know! I prefer texts because I work third shift so I sleep at odd times, but if you want to call me that's fine too.
My numbers 814-323-6142 my names Aaron.

Thanks A lot!!