PDA

View Full Version : I Visited The Dark Side

OptionZero
03-27-2004, 11:06 PM
Yeah, I went to an Accord owners meet from V6Performance.net, mostly for v6 Accords (6th and 7th gen).
I did not expect much, but obviously there were surprises. The biggest one I made another thread for (see...Ready to get your mind blown?), but i thought i'd post some highlights.

Most of the crowd was mid-upper 20's and up, an older group, and there were of course the selection of rice. The people, though, were VERY nice, loved their cars to death, and were pretty professional about it. Plus, all the mods and admins at the meet had custom shirts (gas station attendent style), which looked very snazzy. I think Zilvia should make some of those, hehe.

Note to WEST: Instead of selling stickers, sell THESE (attached), hahaha

OptionZero
03-27-2004, 11:12 PM
Pic 1: Pre-meet car washing at member's house...pit-crew included

Pic 2-###: The Rice. Laugh away! I sure did :)

OptionZero
03-27-2004, 11:22 PM
Now the good stuffs:

GS400 Demo car from Junction Produce...JDM goodness! 10inch wheels are pimp

G35 Coupe...the owner james is the PIMPEST GUY ON THE PLANET.. a 60 yr old guy in a laker jersey chillin with a buncha kids...man...I want him as my grandpapa... hey mike (old_s13)...you miiight have a new customer...haha....

Oh, and this guy said my car was cool. I almost hugged him and cried...

1 Silver 350Z, 1 Blue 350Z, a 2.5RS, and an EVO 8 were with me in the Non-Honda crowd. Good stuffs.

OptionZero
03-27-2004, 11:24 PM
more pix...

deedeedum
03-28-2004, 12:03 AM
so much rice on those hondas, but i guess if the ppl are cool, it's worth going.

drift into a curb
03-28-2004, 02:33 AM
Junction Produce people are cool. I met them when I was at Autobacs. They're VIP stuff is pimp. Very subtle. We had a chick come in to order the new Q45 kit

http://www.junction-produce.co.jp/english/catalogue/infiniti/Q45/index.files/q45_01.jpg

DRFT
03-28-2004, 03:15 AM
hot dam that q45 is hot!

i seen that g35 in person before but he didnt have the rims back then though..

the GS300 is hot too

OptionZero
03-28-2004, 06:06 PM
the funniest moment came during the photo shoot. The mod in charge yelled for varoius Accords to go in various parts of the parking lot, but i shouted:

"HEY, SO WHERE DO YOU WANT THE NON-HONDA's?"

The Accord owners replied: "OUTTA HERE ON THE STREET WHERE THEY BELONG"

me: "OH, yeah, thats right...cuz thats where we OWN and Honda's can't!"