PDA

View Full Version : CA rx7 turbo or 240sx turbo with payments READ ALL!!!!

slidewaysdriver
12-24-2012, 12:42 AM
HERES THE DEAL, I NEED A CAR BAD MY T2 RX7 PROJECT WILL NOT BE READY ANYTIME SOON, SO I HAVE TO PUT A HOLD ON IT, IM MOVING AND NEED A CAR TO GO TO WORK AND BACK. IM

LOOKING FOR A 240SX, RX7 ETC, PREFEREBLY TURBO.I AM A FULL TIME EMPLOYEE, I HAVE 1000 CASH ON HAND, WILL DO 500 A MONTH, MAYBE A BIT MORE DEPENDING ON THE OVERTIME I GET, CAR MUST BE REGISTERED. THIS IS WHAT I WOULDLIKETO DO. 1. ALL PAYMENTS WILL GO THROUGH PAYPAL, I WILL EVEN THROW IN EXTRASO YOU DONT GET CHARGED THE TRANSFER FEE. 2. PAYPAL WILL KEEP TRACK OF MONEY TRANSFERS AND DESCRIPTION OF ALL PAYMENTSMADE. I WILL PUT THE DATE THE PAYMENT IS SENT HOW MUCH IS BEINGSENT, WHAT THE PAYMENT IS FOR AND HOW MUCH LEFT I GOT TO PAY. 3. YOU KEEP THE PINK SLIP UNTIL FULLY PAYED OFF. 4. WE WILL WRITE OUT A CONTRACT IN PERSON SIGNED AND DATED WITH OUR DRIVER LICENCE NUMBERS ANDADDRESS (IF SELLER IS OK WITH THAT). 5. I WILL TAKE MY PAYSTUB SO SELLER CAN SEE I AM GOOD FOR THE CASH. PLEASE NO NEGATIVE COMMENS, I UNDERSTAND HOW SKETCHY THIS CAN BE. I WILL SHOW YOU MY PAY STUB IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT I MAKE AND MAKE SURE IM EMPLOYED. IM IN VENTURA CA SO PLEASE BE CLOSE, I AM WILLING TO GO TO SANTA MARIA UP NORTH OR TO SAN DIEGO DOWN SOUTH NO FARTHER MORE MY EMAIL IS [email protected] please let me know what you have

brndck
12-24-2012, 12:44 AM
MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP TYPING IN CAPS!!!!
Also, post in the correct section.

240o'clock
12-24-2012, 12:45 AM
lol this dudes been posting post after post all night long....the more desperate u look the more untrustworthy u look.

slidewaysdriver
12-24-2012, 12:47 AM
i only posted twice.

02manny
12-24-2012, 12:54 AM
I have an extra Honda lol

Drkops187
12-25-2012, 11:51 AM
Lol money for an rx7 no money for car but wants turbo daily lolololol

slidewaysdriver
12-25-2012, 12:32 PM
Lol money for an rx7 no money for car but wants turbo daily lolololol

Yep ^__^ my rx7 build took most my money, ya it sux, but im proud to have my fc, and love it.

gunmetalr32
12-25-2012, 12:51 PM
Just by a beater for now and save the money for your rx7. You need a car to commute no need for turbo.

pedroa06
12-25-2012, 02:39 PM
wants a turboed car on payments lol

pedroa06
12-25-2012, 02:44 PM
wish this was a facebook status so i could like it

slidewaysdriver
12-25-2012, 03:52 PM
wants a turboed car on payments lol

yep ^__^ is that bad???

slidewaysdriver
12-25-2012, 03:53 PM
wish this was a facebook status so i could like it

What is this "facebook" you speak of, and where can i get 1?

RitzY33
12-25-2012, 05:02 PM
The thing with buying a car on payments is that it offers no security to the seller.
You gotta think from a sellers point of view:
worst case scenario's
a) buyer doesn't pay and returns car in who knows what condition, what maintenance was done, and more mileage.
b) buyer owes money to the seller but has no money to pay...gets dragged out to court and now the court says pay up...if the buyer has no money there can be no money to be paid then that whole circus was a complete waste of time.
c) Murphy's Law
Maybe just be thankful for what you have and drive a Honda to get around town:rant2:

supra_speed
12-25-2012, 08:33 PM
make payments on my rx7 and when its paid off you can pick it up :)
or just go buy a Cressida or q45 both are cheap to get in

EDacIouSX
12-25-2012, 08:35 PM
shady. you want to buy a turboed 240 or fc and do payments. yea right

garagespec
12-25-2012, 08:36 PM
Financing a car for someone is the dumbest idea ever. I did it once but the car and title I kept till it was paid off.

speedracer5
12-25-2012, 08:51 PM
here is ur best advice u seem like ur no where money ready to be having toys.
1. sell ur project
2. with that money and the 1000 you have buy a dd beater.
3. wait for toys and projects when you have the money for them.
4. your looking in the wrong place zilvia lol are some broke mofos and alot of no trust worthy people.

ps. get a sohc

slidewaysdriver
12-25-2012, 09:13 PM
here is ur best advice u seem like ur no where money ready to be having toys.
1. sell ur project
2. with that money and the 1000 you have buy a dd beater.
3. wait for toys and projects when you have the money for them.
4. your looking in the wrong place zilvia lol are some broke mofos and alot of no trust worthy people.

ps. get a sohc

the problem isnt me being broke, its that my mom needs me to move in with her cause she needs help, where i live now i can walk to work in 5 min, but now im moving farther, i do not wanna sell my project, i had this fc since i was 14 and have been building and tearing it down for years "a project car/track car is never finished", money isnt a problem since this post was posted i raised 600 dollars more and on friday i get paid from my job so thats another 850, i got a good offer for a 03 mazda 3 hatch that i will most likely take over the payments and drop most of what i save into the car payments. i did however decide to sell my shell thats been sitting for quite awhile http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/495022-1990-mazda-rx7-gtu-widebody-shell.html. p.s id like to thank you and everyone who hasnt posted negative comments on here. thank you. the rest can keep posting negative comments so i can have something funny to read ^___^

slidewaysdriver
12-25-2012, 09:20 PM
make payments on my rx7 and when its paid off you can pick it up :)
or just go buy a Cressida or q45 both are cheap to get in

is your car registered?

ijerkmy3
12-25-2012, 09:24 PM
Don't think the mazda3 hatch was produced in 2003... 2004 was the beginning

slidewaysdriver
12-25-2012, 09:27 PM
didn't realize i put 2003 meant 2004

rosaaen89
12-25-2012, 09:29 PM
Put at least half down and the seller can keep the title til you pay it off. but i still dout someone gonna do that on a 240 turbo or rx7 but mayb somethin thats worth like 2-3k

slidewaysdriver
12-25-2012, 09:33 PM
Put at least half down and the seller can keep the title til you pay it off. but i still dout someone gonna do that on a 240 turbo or rx7 but mayb somethin thats worth like 2-3k

Ya that's kind of what i was looking for, 3k was my limit, i was taking any offers to not just turbo fc's or 240's

slidewaysdriver
12-25-2012, 09:34 PM

p.s the seller of the mazda hasnt payed off the vehicle so we would get a name transfer through the finance company. I think

rosaaen89
12-25-2012, 09:37 PM
Be a good daily for ya man. goodluck with everythin. if u were closer id sell ya my vr6 jetta

slidewaysdriver
12-25-2012, 09:41 PM
Be a good daily for ya man. goodluck with everythin. if u were closer id sell ya my vr6 jetta

thank you, and that jetta would be nice lol

KOUKIboy
12-25-2012, 09:46 PM
Ok so you have 1000 right now correct?? + the 600 you have raised = 1600, plus the 850 that you are gonna get paid from your job, so that's 2450, why not buy a daily, why spend more money on someone else's project??? My advice is buy a daily, and instead of making payments for the Turbo car, dump all that into your project FC, cause honestly people here in Zilvia don't work well with payments, specially if its a Turbo car....

rosaaen89
12-25-2012, 09:50 PM
If u have 2450 buy a datsun 240z as a daily than youd be the man

slidewaysdriver
12-25-2012, 09:54 PM
Ok so you have 1000 right now correct?? + the 600 you have raised = 1600, plus the 850 that you are gonna get paid from your job, so that's 2450, why not buy a daily, why spend more money on someone else's project??? My advice is buy a daily, and instead of making payments for the Turbo car, dump all that into your project FC, cause honestly people here in Zilvia don't work well with payments, specially if its a Turbo car....

yes i will have 2450, i would like to get a late 80's to late 90's dd but i would rather get 2004 Mazda 3, since it would be more reliable than a fc, 240, Honda etc, out of the 2450 i would drop 1800 into the Mazda 3. i don't need to spend money on my fc at the moment, the only reason it doesn't run is cause i have to put it back together, i am slowly working on putting the footwork back on but between working, packing my things, its hard to even work on my fc. my footwork has to go back on, i have to install all my motor accessories, im only focused on getting it to roll at the moment lol.
but thank you for comment

slidewaysdriver
12-25-2012, 09:55 PM
If u have 2450 buy a datsun 240z as a daily than youd be the man

id love to own a datsun 240z. the datsun z series are my favorite nissan/datsun vehicles produced up until the 300zx.

rosaaen89
12-25-2012, 10:02 PM
Im in the market for one now myself either datsun or Z32 tt

nissanhoe4show
12-25-2012, 10:22 PM
Just by a beater for now and save the money for your rx7. You need a car to commute no need for turbo.

Well said Sir.
I have a Honda for sale CHEAP TOO

bussitcustoms
12-25-2012, 11:26 PM
I've sold a few cars and taken payments. It works very simply. You put xxxx amount down on the car, and we write a bill of sale with an agreement. When you've paid 60% of the car off, the title goes in your name. When it's fully paid for, you take the car. Easy peasy. Nobody is gonna let you drive off with their car when it's only partially paid for. If that's what you want, go to a dealership.

ForeignMuscle
12-25-2012, 11:57 PM
Your saying you have a $3k limit.
Your saying you have $1600 with $850 coming this week. That will be $2450. One more paycheck would obviously be over $3k that is your limit. So why are you doing all this nonsense when you will have the cash in less than two weeks???

You say you were thinking of transferring payments into your name on a car that the bank has a lien on. So you have credit obviously.. So why do you not just go to the bank and borrow a grand if you are in such a rush that you can't wait on your paycheck??

I'm sorry bud. I commented on your last post saying I wish I could help but I figured you just had horrible credit and no bank would loan to you.

This is really retarded unless you can explain your reasoning, which ANYONE who would even think of giving you a car on payments would want to know anyways...

And please tell me you were kidding about not knowing what Facebook is..

slidewaysdriver
12-26-2012, 12:08 AM
Your saying you have a $3k limit.
Your saying you have $1600 with $850 coming this week. That will be $2450. One more paycheck would obviously be over $3k that is your limit. So why are you doing all this nonsense when you will have the cash in less than two weeks???

You say you were thinking of transferring payments into your name on a car that the bank has a lien on. So you have credit obviously.. So why do you not just go to the bank and borrow a grand if you are in such a rush that you can't wait on your paycheck??

I'm sorry bud. I commented on your last post saying I wish I could help but I figured you just had horrible credit and no bank would loan to you.

This is really retarded unless you can explain your reasoning, which ANYONE who would even think of giving you a car on payments would want to know anyways...
And please tell me you were kidding about not knowing what Facebook is..

i thought it would be easier to get a car here than a loan, my limit was 3k if i was gonna do payments. My dad did payments vefore and he said if some one out there will do it write out a contract and have a peace officer witness and sign it, i was even thinking of having a lawyer write one up. I had to sell my second 13bt engine to make the 600 dollars :(. I dont have the best credit im still trying to build it, my dad is gonna co-sign but hes only home for 3 days a month so its hard to get a loan with out him here. and yes i was kidding about facebook lol.

ForeignMuscle
12-26-2012, 12:14 AM
Ok that's cool man. Now I can understand. Don't be bummed out dude. Without struggle there can be no progress.

You have to understand from a sellers point of view that if you do indeed have to return the car, it might be in bad condition, it could be damaged or even wrecked or just have more miles and wear on it. Of course there are people who will do it, but they are few and far between.

You'll get it all worked out man. Just keep busting your ass and keep the goal in sight.

slidewaysdriver
12-26-2012, 12:18 AM
Thanks man. A few people pmed with good offers i just got to go to them amd see the car. Im really intrested in the mazda 3. I can make more cash if i can sell my widebody fc shell. I sold the motor for it so bo need for it plus i wont have room at mommas house lol. But thank you sir.

slidewaysdriver
12-26-2012, 12:23 AM
Im in the market for one now myself either datsun or Z32 tt

Go for a datsun. I had a 280zx l28 na-t and i loved it.

slidewaysdriver
12-28-2012, 09:51 AM
Thanks guys dad came home and i got a new fiat 500 awwwww yea

1on1
12-28-2012, 11:17 AM
Case closed.