PDA

View Full Version : CA S13 coupe for sale

siopao
12-21-2012, 04:33 PM
Decided to keep the car. Please delete

Banana_Cute
12-21-2012, 10:18 PM
GLWS. I got low balled to 3300 with mine. even 3K. Just keep it for the time being or sucker someone on CL.

Vinny
12-22-2012, 12:00 PM
PM sent sir!

brian310
12-22-2012, 05:49 PM
GLWS. I got low balled to 3300 with mine. even 3K. Just keep it for the time being or sucker someone on CL.

yea thats because stock 240s should be going for around 1200 but all you guys like to add stupid drift tax.

Banana_Cute
12-22-2012, 05:54 PM
yea thats because stock 240s should be going for around 1200 but all you guys like to add stupid drift tax.

Well If some beat up ass one's go for $3000. why cant a clean as 240 such as this one and mine go for more. Dont bang on me, bang on those fanbois who beat the shit out of their car and think they're still worth something.

Why dont we all just go via KBB or w/e it maybe... including some of this salvage kouki's we see. I really dont give a fuck, i'm not money hungry.

Car95
12-22-2012, 05:54 PM
A friend of mine got a SAME stock Coupe as this for 2.5K. Mileage was at 160K. GLWS, you're gonna need it if you're gonna sell it at $4k. Just saying.

Banana_Cute
12-22-2012, 06:08 PM
A friend of mine got a SAME stock Coupe as this for 2.5K. Mileage was at 160K. GLWS, you're gonna need it if you're gonna sell it at $4k. Just saying.

Actually I bought mine for $2K. but it was runnin rough, got that all fix, and when i decided to sell it, I browse via CL and here on how much I can sell this...and that's how I based it upon.

Shit I sold my coupe with silvia front, SR, SSR reverse mesh and other goodies for $3800. but that was back in 08'. then the 240 game just got out of hand. been out of hand but just getting worst.

2tonecoupegrl
12-22-2012, 06:10 PM
Great looking coupe! Reminds me of our old one :) Good luck with the sale!!!

brian310
12-22-2012, 06:13 PM
Well If some beat up ass one's go for $3000. why cant a clean as 240 such as this one and mine go for more. Dont bang on me, bang on those fanbois who beat the shit out of their car and think they're still worth something.

Why dont we all just go via KBB or w/e it maybe... including some of this salvage kouki's we see. I really dont give a fuck, i'm not money hungry.

sorry i came off wrong, i dont mean to shoot on you im just saying its ridiculous seeing people over price the shit out of their beater. YES this car is clean but by no means would i pay 4g's for this i can pick up a sr hatch pushing 450 to the wheels for 4.5 g's. people just need to see the real value in cars... im not money hungry either but man it really sucks seeing people get ripped off, its like the only way to get a cheap stock 240 is from a grandma that drove the car to get groceries ahha. anyway dont mean to flame your fs thread op GLWS clean coupe.

siopao
12-22-2012, 06:35 PM
@ 2tonecoupegrl

Thx! Appreciate it

Car95
12-22-2012, 06:57 PM
thats true.

Actually I bought mine for $2K. but it was runnin rough, got that all fix, and when i decided to sell it, I browse via CL and here on how much I can sell this...and that's how I based it upon.

Shit I sold my coupe with silvia front, SR, SSR reverse mesh and other goodies for $3800. but that was back in 08'. then the 240 game just got out of hand. been out of hand but just getting worst.

jay45
12-23-2012, 03:45 AM
whats the location.

baloyr
12-23-2012, 07:50 AM
very clean 240sx man...and the car IS overpriced, but the demand for these cars are ridiculous so it doesnt matter. Especially for CLEAN ones. Most have been banged up or just shells and such. kbb value is around 1400-1950. Then again my homies civic 95 eg hatch si with jdm goodies paint engine ..everything xcept rhd conversion sold for 12k. clean ride man GLWS.

mx250z
12-23-2012, 09:22 AM

You gotta love drift taxes, my buddy here in spokane had a sohc white coupe, he blew the motor up and was still trying to sell me a completely stock shell on cut springs with a 5 speed swap. He wanted me to pay $2,200 and not a penny less. Haha. Drift taxes. It's because of the demand. Now everyone that has a 240 thinks there stock ass 20+ year old car is pure gold. Anyways GLWS and some sucker will buy this.

Fukhonda
12-23-2012, 10:00 AM
Wow, I'm pretty sure on here it says not to flame people threads. All he is doing is trying to sell/trade. He isn't asking for anyone's opinion on pricing. If it doesn't sell. Then oh well he keeps a clean ass coupe. Shit I'd trade him but I know he won't want my car. Ha forget the haters bro clean ass coupe. BBBBUUUUUUUMMMMMPPPPP!

TwelveAM
12-23-2012, 11:21 AM
Well at least it isn't 4000 OBO for JUST the car, he's including some extra goodies also so it's around the asking price.

If you were to keep the goodies and still take offers, I got $2800 for this, that's if you ever do decide that you don't want it at all anymore. (long shot)

S13-JOhNy.
12-23-2012, 11:29 AM
91 mostly stock s13 going for only a couple grand under a 2003 g35 noww??
Dam!

KA24DESOneThree
12-23-2012, 11:49 AM
If the car was a slicktop, I'd be scrambling to come up with the cash to buy.

Ignore the naysayers, cars as relatively clean as yours, and without any major problems are few and far between and white's one of the better colors for a DD. There's no SR to give you trouble with the fuzz and all the mods are smog-legal. No aero is always a plus, unless you want to build a car on someone else's coattails.

If you don't get close to what you're asking, I'd be surprised- and it'll be because you aren't including a new smog cert. It's always nice to start a project with a clean and certified legal car.

To everyone complaining about the price- go on SD, OC or LA Craigslist and enter $2500 as the high number in the price range. You'll get nothing but bargain-basement basic transportation, the vast majority of which requires serious maintenance to be safe and truly roadworthy. If you want something that's actually decent with recent work, the prices start at $4k and go up.

I know we all drive hoopties, but goddamn, you guys must drive some clapped-out, salvage-titled junk to think this is overpriced. The KA's just getting broken in and the cars are extremely reliable and well-built otherwise. Parts are cheap, maintenance is easy.

iVanRoz
12-23-2012, 11:53 AM
^ this man speaks the truth.

Banana_Cute
12-23-2012, 05:00 PM
If the car was a slicktop, I'd be scrambling to come up with the cash to buy.

Ignore the naysayers, cars as relatively clean as yours, and without any major problems are few and far between and white's one of the better colors for a DD. There's no SR to give you trouble with the fuzz and all the mods are smog-legal. No aero is always a plus, unless you want to build a car on someone else's coattails.

If you don't get close to what you're asking, I'd be surprised- and it'll be because you aren't including a new smog cert. It's always nice to start a project with a clean and certified legal car.

To everyone complaining about the price- go on SD, OC or LA Craigslist and enter $2500 as the high number in the price range. You'll get nothing but bargain-basement basic transportation, the vast majority of which requires serious maintenance to be safe and truly roadworthy. If you want something that's actually decent with recent work, the prices start at $4k and go up.

I know we all drive hoopties, but goddamn, you guys must drive some clapped-out, salvage-titled junk to think this is overpriced. The KA's just getting broken in and the cars are extremely reliable and well-built otherwise. Parts are cheap, maintenance is easy.

Hey can you write that in my FS thread? LOL

Z3NKIBOOST
12-26-2012, 06:57 PM
trade with cash on top for a yamaha banshee clean all stock unmolested???

iHateMySilvia
12-27-2012, 08:59 PM
Accept payments?

I needs a new coupe

siopao
12-27-2012, 09:12 PM
Sorry, no payments. Need the $$$ in full =)

s13killa
01-04-2013, 02:48 AM
4,000????!!!!!

abe2branscome
01-04-2013, 08:47 AM
you have pm

psychos13
01-06-2013, 06:55 PM
Trade for trans am pm if interested