PDA

View Full Version : GA Ray's G-Drilled 18x8 +43 +31 PCD 5x114.3 set of 4 $625.00 shipped!!!

2tonecoupegrl
12-21-2012, 12:17 PM
SOLD

Hey guys,

First time selling a set of rims, so hopefully I have this down right. This may be long description but anywho....

Ive owned these rims for a little over 5 years. Got them from a local importer who got them from Japan. I rocked them for a little over 3 years, the wheels have been off the road for 2 years sitting around. So now the time is right to let them be sold. Ive done a google search on these and only a handful of pictures come up making them somewhat "rare"??? I dont know if true and that doesnt matter that much to me. What matters to me is someone who will take care of the wheels and not destroy them on a track. I took 25 pictures to show as much as I could without the naked eye seeing them.

The tires came with the Ray's rims and will not be included with the sale. I haven't ever polished the aluminum, just a nice warm mild soap bath. So the shine may actually get alot more intense if you intend on doing so. There is no bends or cracks in the lips. They are not new nor are they mint so they have usage from Japan as well as having them on the roads here in GA. All 4 center covers are included as well as the Ray's valve stem caps. Some of the plastic looking rivets on the center covers are missing. Get new ones or pop out the remaining ones, thats totally up to you.

Im asking a FIRM 625.00 US$ shipped anywhere in the USA, I can also ship them out of the States for additional charges. Just send me a private message with your shipping info and I'll get you a quote. Im Paypal ready, please allow 1-2 days for the tires to be removed, rims packaged-boxed and shipped.

Please send me a private message not to clutter my listing. I care alot for these wheels and I'll do my best to answer with what questions you may have.

Thank you for looking :wavey:

240sxmetal
12-22-2012, 04:17 PM
All over these!

2tonecoupegrl
12-23-2012, 05:20 PM
Sold!! !