PDA

View Full Version : I'm hella bored

Var
03-26-2004, 10:57 AM
i'm at work. there are no smogs to be done. i'm bored of the internet. i'm typing with one finger now just so this will take longer. i need to get more RAM on this cpu and buy counterstrike so i can play at work. i hope it doesnt rain today cause i wanna go to the mountain pass with either
a- my corolla with the new toyo proxes t1-s
b-my s13 with the new tomei LSD.

which one should i take out tonite? i'm not gonna stop typing until i get a smog check to do. i think i'm gonna take the s13 cause the corolla is too easy to drive fast. i think a one eyed goat can drive an ae86 fast. it's a cheater car. especially if you have some Azenis on it. why you you even drive? just buy a go kart. speaking of go-karts i havent been to go kart racer in about 2 months. i'd like to go race sometime soon. last time they gave me a fucked up car that understeered hella bad and the only way to get it around the track was to drift it.. car #10 on the fast course. jeezus christ it was fun though cause i was the only driver on the track. i'm stoked about getting my new suspension parts. i ordered some shit from SPL Parts. I ordered the power brace...(o shit i forgot i have to send it my tax return forms) pillow tension rods, and Pro Rear Upper Contral Arms. I can finally lower the rear end of the car down and get rid of the monster truck look without having 4 degrees of negative camber back there. i've been thinking a lot about buying some Apexi N1 Pro coilovers but i'm not sure i wanna spend the money now. i think i wanna wait till my agx shocks blow up. jeez i hope i get a smog soon cause i'm really getting bored.

i've been seriously considering running some 17x9, 17x10.5 in the rear with 3 inch spacers all around with a fat custom widebody. i wonder how it would look. i wish i could photoshop cause that would be tite. it would be wider than a le mans car running some toyo RA-1 tires, pulling like 3 g's on the skidpad until the windshield cracks from stress. holy shit i cant wait to try it out. okay i'm gonna go back to typing with all my fingers again . 9:08am. we have a tv here. i should bring my x-box and play some RainBow Six III cause that game is the shiznit. I love how realistic the AI is in the game. especially your own teammates.

what about a carbon fiber subframe. anyone ever thought of that one? i think it would be pretty dope but it would cost at least 10 grand to build. that's sad. i really want to learn how to shape metal. I wanna learn to weld, machine cylinder heads, blocks, manifolds, learn how to make roll cages. that would be cool. and i'd really like to learn how to rebuild the transmission on my s13.

and what's up with wheels being so expensive. it's kinda ridiculous. i'm gonna get 98 cobra rims on my s13 when i go 5-lug cause i can get the whole set brand new for like 650 bucks shipped rather than 500+ dollars per wheel for some work wheels or some te-37's. And wassup with Do-Luck. i wanna meet the owner of the company and ask him to lower his prices by 50%. that shit is ridiculous expensive. they are only bars. the RXB bar is 350 bucks.. i 'm no genius but i think you can get a 4 point roll bar for less than 350 bucks. am i wrong? will the RXB bar help more than the.. o shit a smog check brb.

fucker he was just asking about prices. well if you've read this far you are one wierd motherfucker. anyhoooo you know what the bullshit part is? when a smog comes, 3 smogs come. why do they come in packs? we get no business for an hour and as soon as i hit the bathroom to take a shit like 3 cars come, and of course one of them has to smell like shit and have a filthy interior, the other has to be an 86 chevy van. i dont wanna open the damn doghouse just to get to the spark plug wires. Jeez thank god for OBDII. so who's comin with me? wanna go to the mountains.? do a little driving? practive the ol' racing line. Drive smooth and confidently with no tire noise. I DO!

i also want to try skydiving. i heard you can go skydiving in gilroy for like 150 bucks. That sounds like a deal but i'll bring my own parachute. jumping out of a plane at 10,000 feet sems fun right? i bet it's pretty relaxing actually after you make the inital jump. i think i'd be paranoid about the chute not opening. I mean you got the chute which your instructor packs himself, then you got the backup chute which is packed professionaly and has never been used. it's safe i guess but from what i've heard the primary chute fails on a REGULAR basis. that scares me a little.

i've been dying to get out on the racetack but i work almost every day. i'm the only Smog Technician so i cant even get a day off, cause basically without me being here, the shop cannot operate. I work M-F 8-6 and Saturday 8-3. That's frekin like 57 or 58 hours a week. ya i get payed a decent amount of money but i cant even take a day off to go to the ractrack. another thing holding me back from the track is not having a truck. I think i'm gonna end up selling my trueno for a truck cause i'm paranoid about driving 3 hours to a racetrack, raping my car and hoping it doeant break down. I'd like to pick up an older suburban for like 6 or 7 grand and trailer for another grand. That way i can tow comfortably. But i dont want to give up my kyute little go kart trueno. ahh so slow yet so fast around turns. it's almost unfair i tell you. but i cant have 2 cars, a truck and a trailer can i? maybe i can convince my mom to get a burban so i can use it fot the track and she can drive my trueno while i'm away. i think that will work. Jezzzzzzzzzus christ let me get a smog check soon. 9:29am.

i just want to go driving. if i got payed to drive, life would be complete. I wish a magazine hired me for like 100,000 a year just to rip cars on the racetrack and even more down mountain roads. i'm getting turned on just thinking about it. i would write reviews about how traction control sucks and all kinds of stuff like that. Hell i'd even work for Super Street. I'd test drive the new civic and i'd be like.."This car has a lot of performace mods. As you can see this civic has been fitted with HID headlamps, a carbon fiber hood and some euro taillights. Notice the professional wiring job on the strobe-lights. Notice we have swapped to drum brakes, but use the APC brake rotor simulator to give the racer look. Cross drilled and slotted for maximum show performance." Ok maybe not. i'll stick to doing smog check and ripping my car down ****** road late nights. I know how upset people get when you give the name of your road. But i think i wanna do a drive from Santa Cruz Saratoga tonite. that would be teh sexx. so smooth, nice turs, and hopefully dry. ARE YOU STILL HERE? damn you must be more bored than I. :-/ i'm bored. the only thing i can do here at work to keep occupied is go buy some more parts from SPLparts.com . that would put me in more debt though, although i could use some zeal coilovers....and maybe the rest of the control arms...NO nO snap out of it. i should wait until i actually go to a dman track day. all i needed was the adjustable camber in the rear. I cant wait till that damn part comes in. ooooo boy

i'm using a dell computer. You know it's not a bad deal to get a brand new computer with software, monitors and speakers for 400 bucks shipped to your door with a CD-RW drive and a normal cd drive. the only thing wrong with it is that it only has 128MB of RAM. On windows XP that's insufficient. i turned off all the visual effects in windows just so it can run a little faster. Cause it takes like 5 -10 seconds for internet explorer to open after you click the icon. Especially after the screen saver comes one. Thats sux. it's the only thing stopping me from getting counterstrike here. i mean we have a DSL connection and everything so it should run fune..ya the graphics card isnt great though. in fact it's not even good. it'e hardly mediocre.

I happened to catch an episode of ER last week and i was SHOCKED! what the fuck was going on? There was a friggin helicopter crash and hella shit went down..it seems like they were really reaching out there for ratings? last time i caught ER(last year) it was very mellow except when they went to take car of patients.. Now they got helicopters crashing, people's arm getting torn off..holy fuck i tell you it was crazy. And Mekhi Pfeiffer(sp?) he's a better actor than i thought but he doesnt seem like he belongs on that show..but more power to him. he's coming up in the acting game.

I think the best show by far though is Southpark. Although i never seem to catch it, the 15 or 20 episodes that i have seen leads me to the conclusion that the creators are comic genius and they should be awarded with the nobel peace prize. for real.. or f'realz lol. towelie cracks me up dood. that guy is always smokin a fat one.damn. *stretches legs arm and fingers*

I misplaced my work jacket somehwere. i guess i got careless with it in the last heat wave cause i didnt use it for 2 weeks. Now it's cold and thank god i got my beanie but i'm still cold. 9:48am.

i've been typing for about 50 minutes now. still no smog checks. if you are STILL reading, you must think i am a wierd person. we'll you are right. i am wierd. WiEEERDD WHOOWOWOWHWOWOWOW. hahaha. shieeet. fuck fuck motha motha fuck., motha motha fuck. shit shit....lol i like that song Beavis made up one time. "Damnit Damnit Son of a bitch, Damnit Damnit Son of a bitch" hehe.

Gas prices are high and it makes me sick to think that 40 or 45 percent of the total gas price is all taxes. i went to www.howstuffworks.com and i read about how gas prices work. I learned something. god that website is great. i learned about nuclear bombs, differentials, automatic transmissions...yep. they should get a nobel peace prize.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIT .

A SMOG CHECK GOTTA GO BIATCH!!!!!

plan b
03-26-2004, 11:15 AM
haha. watch this --- :repost:

jk. ive been bored too., i hope you typed ALL of that with one finger.
go try and learn to dance to latin music or something.

or are you lonely and want conversation?

aznpoopy
03-26-2004, 11:20 AM
:rofl:

i'm sitting in my cubicle at 72 wall street 15th floor and i'm fucking board as all hell too. so yes, i read through your whole post and i have to say you are quite weird. thats okay since im weird too. but since i'm bored:

my car is hella fucked up. sometimes i wish i bought a civic instead of a 240sx. but then i see people driving civics around and i feel power over in turns and i'm like.. nah. but anyway i gotta fix my valve cover gasket and front main oil seal. then i have to fix a bad throw out bearing. then i have to replace my shocks as they are practically blown. then i need to replace my rotors and pads cuz they are hella f'd up from the previous owner (should've done this a year ago). then there's the fact that the car is green. i hate green. its green inside and out. it drives me nuts. everytime i see a s14 that isn't green i get green with envy. get it? har har. lucky for me there are none around here. i think i overinflated my tires too. i put 35 all around because my honduh friend said thats typical. i didnt have my FSM with me. stupid! now the car hops around turns and understeers like a bitch. :duh:

counterstrike : are you allowed to play that at work? lucky bastard. that shit got old for me a long time ago. but it sure beats endlessly going between zilvia -> rx7club -> importfanatix -> nico -> freshalloy -> xanga. yes that is what i do from 9:15 - 5:15. i think i've read every thread at least 4 or 5 times already.

im eating motzah right now. nope, im not jewish. but this lady (whos also not jewish) bought a ton of motzah and puts out a plate of it every day. and she puts out ALOT. then she throws it away if nobody eats it. so since im hungry i always eat it. this morning i had motzah with strawberry jam. then at 10 i had just plain motzah and milk tea (made it in the office - no tapioca). now i'm eating motzah with butter. im kind of getting sick of it but it beats spending $$$ on lunch.

i've been typing for about 50 minutes now. still no smog checks. if you are STILL reading, you must think i am a wierd person. we'll you are right. i am wierd. WiEEERDD WHOOWOWOWHWOWOWOW. hahaha. shieeet. fuck fuck motha motha fuck., motha motha fuck. shit shit....lol i like that song Beavis made up one time. "Damnit Damnit Son of a bitch, Damnit Damnit Son of a bitch" hehe.

LOL

TRUENOCOUPE
03-26-2004, 11:22 AM
All I heard was BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I have extra CS with a Key. Make an offer.

BTW: Can you pass my 20V 86?

the240sxer95
03-26-2004, 11:34 AM
i actually read all that :( anyways CS!! woot you play for fun? or do you compete? :)

DRFT
03-26-2004, 11:37 AM
i didnt finish reading ti but, you typed all that with one finger?

Bbandit
03-26-2004, 11:49 AM
BAHHAHAHAHAHA you post this as if this place is your diary..
good read though.. im bored too at work right now.. :(

TurK
03-26-2004, 11:49 AM
CS owns....w00t

the240sxer95
03-26-2004, 11:58 AM
nope he didnt! at 9:00 he started with 2 hands again

TRUENOCOUPE
03-26-2004, 12:24 PM
CS owns....w00t

CAP YO ASS!

Server 1. Come find me.

Var
03-26-2004, 12:32 PM
i dont compete but i'm good. i'll cap all you mothafuzzas. I go to KY gamezone in San Mateo, then i play CS there until it's late enough to go to the mountains. anyone wanna join me tonite? i'll smoke yo ass in cs, then you'll smoke my ass down the mountain.

TurK
03-26-2004, 12:43 PM
wow im not even gona read all that cuz i aint THAT bord :p

Var
03-26-2004, 01:06 PM
are you really a turk? i think i'm supposed to hate you or something cause i'm armenian.

Sil-Abc
03-26-2004, 01:16 PM
im bored too im at school....so...i wanna go go-kart racing too. i was supposed to go a long time ago but never went cuz i was always broke. so anyways...uhh hope it doesnt rain and uhh i want cash and i wanna get out of school. stupid class! all im doin is watchin this stupid video and my teacher said i could use the comp :D so yea here i am. POST POST POST WHORE!!! u kno i wanna go to the 240sx national convention and uhh i wish the NCDA event was sooner. damn i have to get new tires too! CRAP CRAP CRAP! but ummm just rambling and stuff... forgot i had xanga so i decided to post here..... uhh I GOT INTO UCSC AND IM HAPPY so yea..... uhh haha this is gettin boring..... post post post

TRUENOCOUPE
03-26-2004, 01:58 PM
i dont compete but i'm good. i'll cap all you mothafuzzas. I go to KY gamezone in San Mateo, then i play CS there until it's late enough to go to the mountains. anyone wanna join me tonite? i'll smoke yo ass in cs, then you'll smoke my ass down the mountain.

I play EvErYdAY. I never get tired of this POS game. I do however hack once in awhile.

1. Just to piss people off.

2. Just to piss more people off.

3. /statswhore.

Sil-Abc
03-26-2004, 02:43 PM
hey west r u "sponsored" by area 51? (notice the quotations)

Sil-Abc
damn slow school computers....posted twice oops

TurK
lol yes im Turkish and yeah your supposd to hate me cuz we :Owned: yall back in the day.... :fawk:

lol j/m :hug:

Var
03-26-2004, 03:18 PM
hey west r u "sponsored" by area 51? (notice the quotations)

haha no i only bought one thing from them, actually 2. Front and Rear tein pillow ball mounts. I dont think they can afford to "sponsor" anyone. Their shop is smaller than my closet, but they do hook it up with decent prices. It seems like their stickers are on hella gay cars that i dont like so i wouldnt sport their sticker even if they gave me a free one.

lol yes im Turkish and yeah your supposd to hate me cuz we yall back in the day....

lol j/m

Ya i figured so . it's not a kidding matter with me and i'm sure you can understand why. I have a sticker on my car that reads:

"Politically Lying Unholy Cowardly Killers
April 24 1915 The Forgotten Genocide"

i got nothing against you , to me you are american. The only problem i have is that to this day the Turkish government DENIES trying to exterminate my people and DENIES killling 1.5 million Armienians. The day it is internationally recognized is the day i tear that sticker off my car. Imagine the Germans denying the Holocaust and the whole world believed them. That's how i feel.

TRUENOCOUPE
03-26-2004, 03:24 PM
psshhh...

"I Love My Country, But I fear my government."

nightwalker
03-26-2004, 06:20 PM
hahaha, CS, dam, the memories. I'll own all you fools with just my hand gun! haha!

I'll own you on the mountain too! haha!

Var
03-26-2004, 06:20 PM
hahahahahahaha NO

IdriveAhonda
03-27-2004, 04:51 AM
haha, thats some funny shit. Guess who this is? It turns out the noise I thought was my axle taking a shit on me might actually be my intake smacking around everywhere under my hood because the mounting screws are loose or at this point missing. I'm a dumbass, I should've gone to the mountain runs tonight, but I saw Dawn of the Dead instead. Oh well, next time.

NinjaGaiden
03-27-2004, 05:00 AM
hahah, yo sup man.

i'm the dude wih the red 240sx. don't worry man, we'll do it again. glad its not ur axles though

Cheers

Var
03-27-2004, 09:24 AM
haha, thats some funny shit. Guess who this is? It turns out the noise I thought was my axle taking a shit on me might actually be my intake smacking around everywhere under my hood because the mounting screws are loose or at this point missing. I'm a dumbass, I should've gone to the mountain runs tonight, but I saw Dawn of the Dead instead. Oh well, next time.

haha you UNCLEFUCKER!! guess what happened to my 240 last night? When we got down to the end of highway 9 i smelled coolant. It turns out my fuckin water pump is leaking, and one day before the meet.. how ghey. But it wa only like half a gallon short when i checked it this morning but it could need more once the water circulates some more. I also found out i was right about my alignment on the hachi...they set 1/16 toe in instead of 1/16 toe out. And they cant fix it till monday. I guess this weekend my 240 will sit there and leak, and my corolla will understeer. YAY

thx247
03-27-2004, 09:26 AM
fucking AL. gimme my cd back biyyaattccchhhh

TurK
03-27-2004, 12:44 PM
i see what you mean....i moved to the states when i was very young so i really dont know about the history behind that too much....all i know is that we didnt get along and stuff....

IdriveAhonda
03-27-2004, 02:50 PM
hahah, yo sup man.

i'm the dude wih the red 240sx. don't worry man, we'll do it again. glad its not ur axles though

Cheers

wassup dood, NINJA GAIDEN rules, for nintendo, OG, Ryu Hayabusas the shit. Good times.

Westboroughpimp
how'd the car feel with the limited slip? Do you describe it in a seperate thread or what? Maybe I'll just call and ask you. There's a meet today?

Var
03-27-2004, 03:04 PM
i drove a lot slower than normal cause i was scurred. but it didnt whip sideways at all. Up woodside i was going in slower and giving it full throttle with full traction. Goin downhill on 9 there were some spots with water at the exit of the turns. i was kinda nervous cause i couldnt get off the gas cause it's a 2-way. so i stayed on the gas slightly and it pulled through ok. It is pretty scary though only because i cant predict what's gonna happen yet. i wish i could take the 240 out tonite but the water pump is leaking :( o well. come through to tap ex "Moz" 10pm. before that i'll be doing the same routine as yesterday. counterstrike at KY Gamezone. see you later