PDA

View Full Version : Rb25det bolt-on billet turbo upgrade!!!

12-18-2012, 01:41 PM
ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE!!!

We've had demand for a legit BOLT-ON RB25DET Upgrade Turbo, and here it is!

This is a Genuine OE RB turbo with heavy modifications.

Features:
-Oil feed, oil drain, and coolant ports accept stock RB fittings.
-Adjustable wastegate linkage
-Journal Bearing with steel 360 thrust for durability
-Billet compressor wheel
-Stage 3 turbine wheel

Note: Many RB oil feed lines have a built in restrictor
which must be replaced with a standard -4 oil feed line.

We recommend 450WHP MAX

$795!!!
+ $200 Core Charge (refunded when we receive your old turbo)
http://www.pureturbos.com/store/media/P1020303m.JPG

dreamin240sx
12-18-2012, 01:49 PM
This is awesome!!!!!

PrimeDirective
12-18-2012, 01:56 PM
Is there a core exchange?

Lindsay Lohan
12-18-2012, 02:57 PM
sick nasty.. what size is all them snails, turbine, compressor? Do we has choice?

12-18-2012, 04:13 PM
Is there a core exchange?

$200 core deposit or send your core in first to waive the core deposit

sick nasty.. what size is all them snails, turbine, compressor? Do we has choice?

Hi Ms. Lohan,

Them snails are stock RB which are just big enough for 450WHP. You can has custom compressor and wheel size options for specific power / spooling needs. This version is 54mm Billet compressor wheel and 57mm turbine.

smoked240
12-18-2012, 04:24 PM
This is awesome! I'm going to get one for sure! I'm headed to get dyno tuned in the next month or two. I'll get ahold of you closer to the dyno day. Are they all ready to ship?

12-18-2012, 04:29 PM
This is awesome! I'm going to get one for sure! I'm headed to get dyno tuned in the next month or two. I'll get ahold of you closer to the dyno day. Are they all ready to ship?

Yes sir. Let us know when you're ready.

EDacIouSX
12-18-2012, 08:17 PM
I basically know nothing about these turbos so maybe I might have a couple questions a noob would ask that might be helpful... a noob like me that is haha.

Will it fit on a SR? Is this turbo from a RB25? How does it compare to the stock turbo which I believe have ceramic blades or something like that?

stricnynel0s
12-18-2012, 08:20 PM
wow i am impressed, now how about the rb26dett

12-19-2012, 12:13 PM
I basically know nothing about these turbos so maybe I might have a couple questions a noob would ask that might be helpful... a noob like me that is haha.

Will it fit on a SR? Is this turbo from a RB25? How does it compare to the stock turbo which I believe have ceramic blades or something like that?

No this will not fit an SR without modification. We have other turbos which are bolt-on for a SR motor. Yes this is a RB25 turbo. How does it compare? It's apples to oranges. This turbo can flow up to 450WHP! The ceramic turbines are trashed and replaced with an Inconel Stage 3 turbine.

wow i am impressed, now how about the rb26dett

We have done plenty of RB26DETT upgrades including Billet ball bearing. What we have advertised is "the tip of the iceberg". Feel free to contact us for details on a specific custom turbo build.

trickey1991
12-19-2012, 05:15 PM
can you get one thats externally gated?

12-19-2012, 05:17 PM
can you get one thats externally gated?

Sure that's easy. We just remove the wastegate actuator and weld the wastegate valve closed.

gonzo
12-20-2012, 07:27 AM
What turbo's do you have that are bolt on for the SR motors ?

b.series
12-20-2012, 09:25 AM
interested in the sr20 turbos as well. are the journal bearing??

12-20-2012, 01:32 PM
What turbo's do you have that are bolt on for the SR motors ?

Everything from upgraded SR journal bearing turbos to new ball bearing turbos. Just depends on your WHP goal and your budget. PM for details.

interested in the sr20 turbos as well. are the journal bearing??

See the above response please. Feel free to PM us for details.

Thanks!

redline racer510
01-30-2013, 09:34 PM
On your website you have z31 55hp turbo upgrade, what are the specs and can the same be done for the rb25 turbo since they are similar and how much more does it cost?

02-01-2013, 12:12 PM
On your website you have z31 55hp turbo upgrade, what are the specs and can the same be done for the rb25 turbo since they are similar and how much more does it cost?

PM'd Thanks!

2.5T_/<ouki
02-25-2013, 05:41 PM
I'm very interested in this. So this turbo is rated at 450WHP max (Way beyond my needs).

- Do you know how much psi this turbo can handle?
- How much psi does the adjustable wastegate allow for?
- Can i be refunded my $200 core exchange after i receive and install this turbo?

Just to be 100% informed, i can purchase the already modified turbo for $795? I don't have to send mine in first to be modified?

I'm very interested,
Thank You

sideways_s14
03-06-2013, 10:53 AM
Trying to bring this one back...

As I have a Neo motor, are you able to perform this billet upgrade mated to the OP6 rear housings?

Thanks...

04-01-2013, 12:34 PM
Trying to bring this one back...

As I have a Neo motor, are you able to perform this billet upgrade mated to the OP6 rear housings?

Thanks...

Sorry for the super-late response. Yes we can do this with the OP6 housing.

sideways_s14
04-01-2013, 02:43 PM
Awesome, good to hear... so, do you have stock of OP6 housings, or would I need to send mine in... and also, echoing 2.5T_/<ouki's post...

I'm very interested in this. So this turbo is rated at 450WHP max (Way beyond my needs).

- Do you know how much psi this turbo can handle?
- How much psi does the adjustable wastegate allow for?
- Can i be refunded my $200 core exchange after i receive and install this turbo?

Just to be 100% informed, i can purchase the already modified turbo for $795? I don't have to send mine in first to be modified?

I'm very interested,
Thank You

Thanks!

04-01-2013, 04:30 PM
No stock of the OP6 housing right now. You would have to send yours in.

- Max PSI depends on the motor specs. 450WHP is the max recommended output. For example a stock motor will make 450WHP at a different boost pressure than a motor with performance cams. Max boost will be in the 20-25 range.
- The adjustable wastegate will get you around 15psi. Use a boost controller to increase from there.
- Yes the $200 is just a deposit until we receive your old turbo.
- Correct, you don't have to send yours in first.

Thanks guys

05-14-2013, 11:35 AM
Any comparison as to how these perform over stock? Air flow charts? I have the crappy Series 1 turbo in my RB25. I not looking to upgrade the manifold so this looks like it will work perfect for my 350whp goal..

Edit: NVM I saw the other thread you had posted about a customer posting their results. I have FMIC, Blitz intake, 3' downpipe and exhaust, Splitfire coilpacks and will get tuned on a Apexi Neo. I should be ordering later in the month and can post up vids of the dyno pulls and charts.

05-16-2013, 01:36 PM
Any comparison as to how these perform over stock? Air flow charts? I have the crappy Series 1 turbo in my RB25. I not looking to upgrade the manifold so this looks like it will work perfect for my 350whp goal..

Edit: NVM I saw the other thread you had posted about a customer posting their results. I have FMIC, Blitz intake, 3' downpipe and exhaust, Splitfire coilpacks and will get tuned on a Apexi Neo. I should be ordering later in the month and can post up vids of the dyno pulls and charts.

OK great thanks. Feel free to PM us, email us, or call us directly if you have more questions.

JDMfreak07
02-25-2014, 08:54 AM
Will this fit on an rb20 with a stock manifold?

ignited
05-18-2015, 10:46 AM
Just came across pureturbos.com and am definitely going this route. Have a NEO RB25 turbo i'd like rebuilt, and upgrade to the billet wheels..