PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to heartbreak.

theronin
12-16-2012, 05:46 PM
My gf of 3 years that I live with just told me she's been cheating on me for a month. She just left me alone in our apt that we just signed a year long lease last month. I'm a wreck, I don't really know why I'm posting this, but I figured maybe some of u guys could offer me some encouragement. This is the 3rd relationship that has ended this way and I'm starting to feel like I'm just not worth much anymore. :( merry Christmas to me

future
12-16-2012, 05:55 PM
At first I thought this was about a kanye west cd.

On a good note. The world should be dead in like a week or so.

xoxide
12-16-2012, 06:25 PM
Zilvia is probably not the best place to look for any sort of compassion... But it sucks man, itll get better... Just keep your mind busy on other shit.

StryfeS13
12-16-2012, 06:27 PM
You're choosing the wrong girls man. Obviously you have some kind of attraction to psycho/unfaithful/slutty girls.

I can't really give you any advice except get over it and move on - she obviously wasn't worth your time. She's cheated on you before too I guarantee it.

If she's your age, 32, and is still cheating like a teenager or young adult, she has some issues.

Homeboyx
12-16-2012, 06:31 PM
On the bright side, that bitch ain't getting a present! no present for her = more monies for you!

qwikspool
12-16-2012, 06:40 PM
its her lost not yours. I know its hard but you got to move on.
As long as you gave her the best time of her life, you got nothing to loose. Three years is a long time. You'll find someone else and that girl is going to be better than the last one. Cheer up bud.

jamg
12-16-2012, 06:42 PM
sloots gonna sloot.

he bad though right? you were the man who paid for most of the bills, supporting her?

got any pics?

future
12-16-2012, 06:43 PM
You have a car right? Leave your phone inside, and get to work. It's really good to keep your mind off life
Also please no more shootings

holemilk00
12-16-2012, 06:52 PM
If she was cheating on you for over a month and signed a lease with you during that time, she's cold hearted buddy. Be glad she told you now and you didn't waste any more time on her ass. Trust me its worse when you find out or catch them cheating red handed. Chalk her up to being someone with no morals, spend some time worrying about no one but you for a while man, and move on.

Remember the golden rule;

The best way to get over someone, is to get under someone else.

StryfeS13
12-16-2012, 06:56 PM
The best way to get over someone, is to get under someone else.

Greatest statement of all time.

mr.booie
12-16-2012, 06:58 PM
Get creative with revenge*. It will help the healing process. lol. but don't get psycho or anything. No shooting little kids or anyone for that matter. I hear there's a website that will send someone a box of crabs. Those kind of crabs...

*mr.booie is in no way responsible for what theronin does or will do to anyone or anything

Corbic
12-16-2012, 07:20 PM
Get creative with revenge*. It will help the healing process. lol. but don't get psycho or anything. No shooting little kids or anyone for that matter. I hear there's a website that will send someone a box of crabs. Those kind of crabs...

*mr.booie is in no way responsible for what theronin does or will do to anyone or anything

And go to jail... great idea.

Here is the real solution - deal with it. Bite your lip, suck it up and don't flinch. Don't go crying to all your friends. Don't be calling her up, "i want you back", "I hate you bitch".. ect. Go on like it met nothing and never revisit it. Be a man.

If there is financial issue with the lease - if you both signed she has to pay. Take her to court, talk to your land lord. Shit happens, life goes on. Don't go wasting your time crying into a bottle and chasing bar skanks. Wait three months till your brain is calmed down and clear, hit up some dating sites.

EnemyS15
12-16-2012, 07:26 PM
I know exactly what will make you feel better.

Get out her nudie pics and share them with zilvia. :)

lol

xoxide
12-16-2012, 07:38 PM
No shooting little kids or anyone for that matter.

To soon... Way to soon. :down:

Get out her nudie pics and share them with zilvia. :)
Yes.

boostedsi
12-16-2012, 07:47 PM
pof.com brah tonnes of hussies...

word sux
12-16-2012, 07:50 PM
if her name is on the lease you can and should really stick it to her.

and yes post nudes! ultimate revenge

tdaffern
12-16-2012, 07:51 PM
Hey man can't make a hoe a house wife.

Corbic
12-16-2012, 07:55 PM
GlLLWW3cwYo

Corbic
12-16-2012, 08:01 PM
In all seriousness - don't waste your time on dreams of getting even and crap.

Your in Cali, get a Motocycle, hit the open road and just live for your self for a few months. Grab some bros, hit the roads and just have a good time.

VU8ZLg3VxNY

Shit will save your life man.

ReaperBJJ
12-16-2012, 08:08 PM
pof.com brah tonnes of hussies...
^ This. I found plenty of cannon fodder there when i was in a similar situation 2 years back.

tdaffern
12-16-2012, 08:15 PM
In all seriousness - don't waste your time on dreams of getting even and crap.

Your in Cali, get a Motocycle, hit the open road and just live for your self for a few months. Grab some bros, hit the roads and just have a good time.

VU8ZLg3VxNY

Shit will save your life man.

That's exactly what I did after a three year relationship ended. That bike and riding with buddies made me get over that shit super fast. Plus bike's pull bitches!

Now im married with no bike and three kids, wtf is wrong with that picture haha.

Teddy
12-16-2012, 08:21 PM
Drifting also solves problems like this. Makes me feel a lot better, at least.

Corbic
12-16-2012, 08:23 PM
Drifting also solves problems like this. Makes me feel a lot better, at least.

....or just go broke from track days and get tickets for street time.

theronin
12-16-2012, 08:31 PM
NA I'm not one to get even. She's 26 and honestly she isn't one of those under handed girls. My close friends still don't believe she cheated on me. Completely out of character. Everyone thought this girl was head over heels for me. Jokes on me I guess

simmode1
12-16-2012, 08:35 PM
Had my heart broken by this woman named Tammy.
But hoes gon' be hoes, so I couldn't blame Tammy.

I'm going through a breakup too. Thanks for reminding me about PoF and OKCupid, guys.

Matej
12-16-2012, 08:42 PM
Write a song.

http://thetrendguys.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Taylor-Swift-Breakup.jpg

Bmxer300zx
12-16-2012, 10:05 PM
maybe you should move, a town like Hoesville sounds like a slutty place to be ..... just sayin

Banana_Cute
12-16-2012, 10:12 PM
maybe you should move, a town like Hoesville sounds like a slutty place to be ..... just sayin

I was about to type the same thing. LOL

Shit happens, maybe you not puttin out as much as you were before. lick her vagina more ofter. maybe give her a rim job. IDK. anything to spice up the sex life because in the end, women wants men for one thing. Sex!

Teddy
12-16-2012, 10:13 PM
....or just go broke from track days and get tickets for street time.

Well I don't track anymore nor do I get tickets so I don't see any problems here.

Corbic
12-16-2012, 10:15 PM
I was about to type the same thing. LOL

Shit happens, maybe you not puttin out as much as you were before. lick her vagina more ofter. maybe give her a rim job. IDK. anything to spice up the sex life because in the end, women wants men for one thing. Sex!

That is why I'm starting to like gold diggers more and more... :picardfp:

As long as you got the dough they stick around and are loyal.

http://www.poland2012.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/money.jpg

Juantwo3
12-16-2012, 10:23 PM
My gf of 3 years that I live with just told me she's been cheating on me for a month. She just left me alone in our apt that we just signed a year long lease last month. I'm a wreck, I don't really know why I'm posting this, but I figured maybe some of u guys could offer me some encouragement. This is the 3rd relationship that has ended this way and I'm starting to feel like I'm just not worth much anymore. :( merry Christmas to me

sorry to read this man, but bang her best friend and tape it and mail it to her trust me it will mos def make you feel better.

its not you so dont think that. SOME not all bitches are petty sketch and shiesty.
i got love for ya my boy dont even tripp:love:

nohomo

zilvia love

illvialuver
12-17-2012, 02:54 AM
Dont do anything. Just live your life the best you can without her.

"live for yourself there's no one else worth living for"

LEARN IT, LOVE IT, LIVE IT!!!! Get some self worth, and dont feel worthless because someone left you. There are so many fish in this sea. I would think almost more fish than water. I know it sucks but you should NEVER feel like you lose value because someone left you or cheated on you.

collegekid
12-17-2012, 05:49 AM
Throw all your photos and shit out. Go to court and make her pay. You should already know that at first you will be sad, then mad, then you realize she is not worth any emotion. Stop dating for a while. Don't move in with anyone unless you are getting married in like a month. Set your own life up first before you worry about dating. don't go out and buy a motorcycle or join karate because you will realize down the road that it was all just in response to a breakup and it will mean nothing. azk yourself what you really like to do and focus on that. Focus more on work and hanging out with friends.

Driftwire
12-17-2012, 06:24 AM
You should part out your car and give all the parts to Zilvia for free.. Itll be help you realize that you helped the community!

Bitches love charities!

PART OUT CHARITY!

+1 for nudies

stiizy
12-17-2012, 07:41 AM
Please don't think of getting even or some epic revenge, just let it go.

Trust me, i moved out of state for an ex and signed a 30 month lease only to find out she was cheating as well..

Best thing to do is work on your car, be at work and around friends, always stay busy bro. i know how you feel about it especially at your age but trust me there is so much more out there bro. just don't look for it and it'll pop up..

Also yeah getting under someone new also helps..

Ramonesfreak2010
12-17-2012, 09:01 AM
Here ya go:
JQIl6Jiz3HA
gQn9CZSb4rk
aQKw-PWpuqI

Ramonesfreak2010
12-17-2012, 09:06 AM
Double post.

blueshark123
12-17-2012, 09:15 AM
Please don't think of getting even or some epic revenge, just let it go.

Trust me, i moved out of state for an ex and signed a 30 month lease only to find out she was cheating as well..

Best thing to do is work on your car, be at work and around friends, always stay busy bro. i know how you feel about it especially at your age but trust me there is so much more out there bro. just don't look for it and it'll pop up..

Also yeah getting under someone new also helps..

yup listen to him. In the end it was just another bitch.

Daniel.
12-17-2012, 09:28 AM
I've found that reading Petty Revenge (http://www.reddit.com/r/pettyrevenge/) is great catharsis. Keep your head up man.

Akiros
12-17-2012, 09:37 AM
nohomo

zilvia love

.. already.

boost cruising
12-17-2012, 09:40 AM
it will take time speciallly if you loved the girl, nothing you can do everyone gets screwed over by jodi, had it happen to me while in the army, gils are fucked. the best option is to find girls to just bang em, and if being around her feels as good as your p in her v then so be it, youll be good man just time

soreballz
12-17-2012, 10:36 AM
Here is the real solution - deal with it. Bite your lip, suck it up and don't flinch. Don't go crying to all your friends. Don't be calling her up, "i want you back", "I hate you bitch".. ect. Go on like it met nothing and never revisit it. Be a man.

If there is financial issue with the lease - if you both signed she has to pay. Take her to court, talk to your land lord. Shit happens, life goes on. Don't go wasting your time crying into a bottle and chasing bar skanks. Wait three months till your brain is calmed down and clear, hit up some dating sites.
Co-signed. Solid advice.

sorry to read this man, but bang her best friend and tape it and mail it to her trust me it will mos def make you feel better.

If you can do that and feel good about it afterwards, then you suck as a human being.

Keep your head up, bud. Break ups hurt, but much like a small kidney stone, it will pass.

Oh, one more thing. When she comes crawling back, begging for your forgiveness (they usually do so after the new guy fucks them over), DO NOT take her back. Forgive her if you're ready to do so, but do NOT take her back. Don't sleep with her, don't kiss her, don't even hug her.

sw20>>s14
12-17-2012, 11:54 AM
Get tested and move on.

Sorry about your situation. We can't pretend to feel what you're feeling, but try to make the best of the holidays and enjoy the company of friends/family. Or bang out a few and get it out of your system.

I'm a huge proponent of the latter.

bardabe
12-17-2012, 12:33 PM
Co-signed. Solid advice.

If you can do that and feel good about it afterwards, then you suck as a human being.

Keep your head up, bud. Break ups hurt, but much like a small kidney stone, it will pass.

Oh, one more thing. When she comes crawling back, begging for your forgiveness (they usually do so after the new guy fucks them over), DO NOT take her back. Forgive her if you're ready to do so, but do NOT take her back. Don't sleep with her, don't kiss her, don't even hug her.
This

Get tested and move on.

Sorry about your situation. We can't pretend to feel what you're feeling, but try to make the best of the holidays and enjoy the company of friends/family. Or bang out a few and get it out of your system.

I'm a huge proponent of the latter.

and this

Juantwo3
12-17-2012, 01:51 PM
no u dont suck as a human being. has nothing to do with bein a human being.
however it is you feel about the situation that has happend to you and however you feel like dealing with it please dont take my advice as the litteral thing i was just trying to lighten up the mood and turn that frown upside!!!!

:naughtyd:

boostedsi
12-17-2012, 03:57 PM
"sorry to read this man, but bang her best friend and tape it and mail it to her trust me it will mos def make you feel better."

lol^^

Homeboyx
12-17-2012, 04:04 PM
This is what you do.

http://www.josephducreux.com/disregard-females-acquire-currency.jpg

nismostormtrooper
12-17-2012, 04:36 PM
You don't need to get "revenge", we're not in Jr. High anymore. Nor do you need to give two shits about her or what she is doing. Life goes on, get over it. Bitches will always be bitches.

What you need to do is get your best wingman, hit up the bars/clubs/lounges.... idk, whatever you guys do at the age of 32. After you smash a couple girls/sluts you'll feel much much better. Simple, easy... get your pimp hand out son.

Kingbaby
12-17-2012, 05:05 PM
what page is the nudes on?

only cure is to shine like the Vy Canis Majoris

Josh400
12-17-2012, 06:27 PM
Don't waste time on revenge. Move on and keep fishing. Listen to Weeknd while you're waiting.

Sleepiedaze
12-17-2012, 06:39 PM
best way to get over someone is to picture them taking a long sweaty steamy Shit ...... once you get a mental picture of her on the toilet shitting your golden.

dont be a bitch about it and get revenge. man the fuck up and find some new ass. dont cry or tell her you miss her. as a matter of fact ignore her.

theronin
12-17-2012, 07:18 PM
Wow guys some of these responses are golden. I'm not a lil kid I wont be taking revenge. I'm not spiteful I wont be fucking her friends. I wont be running through Rosevilles finest either. I feel much better about everything including myself today. I'm taking this as a learning tool and I will use it to grow and better myself. Thanks for the positive comments. Some of the responses in here scare me though. Maybe I should have requested 25 and up only respond.

---+
12-17-2012, 07:43 PM
Stay away from the computer for the 1st 3 months in the future.

usdm180sx
12-17-2012, 07:48 PM
Take time to clear your head. Focus on making your A game tops. Listen to some Tom Leykis. Then make money and fuck bitches

fliprayzin240sx
12-17-2012, 08:24 PM
56eByusvLaQ

There's abso-fucking-lutely nothing wrong with you fucking her friends. You're single so why the fuck not?

I had a girl who I was messing around with, she said she didnt wanna be in a relationship. I said okay, thats fine but we were still hooking up. Well, one day, I was hanging out at her apt, her friend from Sac came down to Davis. She was studying and she told me that I should show her friend around. I said okay. Showed her around town, ended up watching a movie, and ended up getting head. Nothing wrong with it since we're not together right?

theronin
12-17-2012, 09:56 PM
Stay away from the computer for the 1st 3 months in the future.

Whys that?

theronin
12-17-2012, 10:02 PM
There's abso-fucking-lutely nothing wrong with you fucking her friends. You're single so why the fuck not?

I had a girl who I was messing around with, she said she didnt wanna be in a relationship. I said okay, thats fine but we were still hooking up. Well, one day, I was hanging out at her apt, her friend from Sac came down to Davis. She was studying and she told me that I should show her friend around. I said okay. Showed her around town, ended up watching a movie, and ended up getting head. Nothing wrong with it since we're not together right?

I'm not telling you how to live your life man that's just not something I will do. No offense but your little story is not even in the same ballpark as what is going on. Being single n messing around is completely different than spitefully hooking up with a recent exs close friend just to hurt her. I think more long term as opposed to short term in my life. Will that make me feel like I one upped her? Sure. when I look back on my life will I be proud of that moment and want to teach those morals to my children?

Corbic
12-17-2012, 10:20 PM
Nothing wrong with it since we're not together right?

An somehow if you walked in on this girl getting drilled by a dick with legs, I'm sure you'd be a little upset - just saying.

OP - your older than me and you may already know this, but then again not everyone grows up at the same speed. The key to being a true man is -

AND NOT A SINGLE FUCK WAS GIVEN
http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff467/AFZombie/610xxz8_zps2b94c48c.jpg

Trust me - everyone on here should be able to tell you that even when girls don't want you, they want you to want them. Nothing pisses them off more then knowing they can't get under your skin.

So as the old saying goes - Let your feelings slip, but never your mask.

Just keep telling your self "whatever, in six months I'll be one with someone new and this shit will be nothing but a forgotten memory, I ani't letting it ruin my life"

Never let them see you bleed bro.

sw20>>s14
12-18-2012, 02:50 PM
I wont be running through Rosevilles finest either.

Praise Jesus for that. I lived there for a few years and definitely wouldn't want you to go through that ordeal.

1on1
12-18-2012, 03:40 PM
Don't start going EMO on us!

Go do this! hang out with your buddies (hopefully you weren't one of those "I can't chill because "woman name" and I are chillin), and just have a great time being single. First few days/weeks will be rough, especially if it pulled you down. Just get yourself back up, live the single life (flirt, bang chicks, play WOW or whatever you do), and just enjoy it. You'll find a keeper later down the road but as of right now, you need to keep your head up.

You only have one life, and you should live it happily till the end.

Ramonesfreak2010
12-18-2012, 03:46 PM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/3502_478165698916174_1243204105_n.jpg

1on1
12-18-2012, 04:03 PM
^That's awesome. This came up onto yahoo news:

EPISODE 95: Moving On | Watch the video - Yahoo! Screen (http://screen.yahoo.com/mansome-episode-95-moving-191019213.html)

Homer_Simpson
12-18-2012, 05:26 PM
Been in the same boat with way more time involved. Focus on your hobby or pick up a new hobby. You'll live.

Juantwo3
12-19-2012, 06:26 PM
56eByusvLaQ

i had this same situation take place only it was my homies sisters friend, ended up showing her the canyons and my penis of course :boink:

fliprayzin240sx
12-19-2012, 06:45 PM
I'm not telling you how to live your life man that's just not something I will do. No offense but your little story is not even in the same ballpark as what is going on. Being single n messing around is completely different than spitefully hooking up with a recent exs close friend just to hurt her. I think more long term as opposed to short term in my life. Will that make me feel like I one upped her? Sure. when I look back on my life will I be proud of that moment and want to teach those morals to my children?

My point is, why the fuck not? What is morally wrong with hooking up with her friends? She cheated on you, you're not cheating on her. It shows that you moved on. How the fuck are you gonna spiteful doing that? Grow some fucking thicker skin. As far as your kids, you really gonna tell your kids your sex-capades?!?! See son, when I was your age, I was dating this girl and she cheated on me. So I decided to date one of her friends and she's your mom...

Speaking of mom, now, if you really wanna be spiteful, go bang her mom. That's fucking spiteful. :w00t:

Corbic
12-19-2012, 07:04 PM
My point is, why the fuck not? What is morally wrong with hooking up with her friends? She cheated on you, you're not cheating on her. It shows that you moved on. How the fuck are you gonna spiteful doing that?

It doesn't show you're moving on. It's showing you are being spiteful, petty and stupid. It's showing she got you so good that your out plotting revenge and trying to ruin her life by causing drama with her friends.

Also, without knowing this guy, this girl or her friends - why do you want to drag her friends - who could easily be perfectly good people - into this drama shit and possibly hurt them? Also, who says the OP has the game to tag these girls and it just doesn't blow up in his face when he fails to get any traction and only gets more humiliated and hurt?

There are millions of girls out there, they out number us - move the fuck on. Real men don't let shit like this get to them, it's one thing to be hurt and upset, it's another thing to let the world know it.

future
12-19-2012, 07:06 PM
Coolest neighbor Forsure

fliprayzin240sx
12-19-2012, 07:15 PM
It doesn't show you're moving on. It's showing you are being spiteful, petty and stupid. It's showing she got you so good that your out plotting revenge and trying to ruin her life by causing drama with her friends.

Also, without knowing this guy, this girl or her friends - why do you want to drag her friends - who could easily be perfectly good people - into this drama shit and possibly hurt them? Also, who says the OP has the game to tag these girls and it just doesn't blow up in his face when he fails to get any traction and only gets more humiliated and hurt?

There are millions of girls out there, they out number us - move the fuck on. Real men don't let shit like this get to them, it's one thing to be hurt and upset, it's another thing to let the world know it.

Yup, cuz nothing says I'm a grown ass man like posting about getting your heart broken, up on a car forum and getting some pity from other dudes who are complete strangers. :mepoke:

Corbic
12-19-2012, 07:38 PM
Yup, cuz nothing says I'm a grown ass man like posting about getting your heart broken, up on a car forum and getting some pity from other dudes who are complete strangers. :mepoke:

That is why I keep trying to drill that piece of advice into the OP and not "nudes, fuck her friends, get revenge".

DS562
12-19-2012, 09:32 PM
be the better person and move on. find somebody even better looking. simple as that. but just for HAHA's my girl asked me what i would do if she cheated on me and i said "let me answer your question, with a question; how would you feel about being responsible for somebody's death?"

fyneyoungstunna
12-19-2012, 11:24 PM
wow, what a bunch of whiny sammich making ovaries and emo girls giving advice.
Fuck her friend....twice. Fucking Dirty Sanchez her. Go to a bar have a shot of Jack. Buy a girl in the bar a shot and then walk away. Don't say anything, don't convers, just walk away. Panties will come later that night...

The guy that posted the motorcycle shit
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100321090236/borderlands/images/b/bb/Gorilla_shark_nice_high_five_lg.jpg
That was fucking awesome.
What kind of bikes were those? Man a roadtrip would be epic...when the weather broke.

Prime shit right here
|
v
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AMlKYl4KVk

theronin
12-20-2012, 01:12 AM

Thanks for the personal attacks! Your advice has been noted and appreciated.

slowjvms
12-20-2012, 03:08 AM
You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.

Johnny Cash

SochBAT
12-22-2012, 05:20 PM
I will go on record and say there is a lot of dumb advice in this thread. Not to say mine isn't as dumb, depending on points of views, but dogs will be dogs.

First and foremost, understand it was not your fault. Her moral fiber isn't as strong as you'd hoped. It's a weakness on her behalf, not yours. You did your best, and sometimes, just sometimes, it doesn't work out for you. Take it as a lesson learned and grow from it.

Don't rush into anything in the meanwhile. Take things one step at a time, and get back to you. It's something guys don't like admitting, but before having a girl often detracts from your personal time for hobbies. Get back into it wholeheartedly. Revisit the things you enjoyed and take it all in, man.

Or you could listen to everyone else and fuck everything that moves.

fliprayzin240sx
12-22-2012, 11:38 PM
Thanks for the personal attacks! Your advice has been noted and appreciated.

You're welcome, now go out there get laid and have a few fucking beer instead of posting online.