PDA

View Full Version : Carlsbad Cars (Every Saturday)

Phoenix4987
12-15-2012, 06:59 PM
Straight from their facebook page:
"Cbad Cars is a reoccurring event every SATURDAY of each month from 7am to 9am at the Carlsbad Company Stores off Palomar Airport Rd where all car enthusiast, no matter what their background or interest is, can gather."

I've been going the past month with a good friend of mine. There's a lot of different cars that show up, but I never see any S Chassis! There's a huge variety and really cool people to get together and mingle with. My car is still in the shop so I obviously I can't drive it. But hopefully some of you guys will be interested and start rolling out. Once I get my car I don't wanna be the only S chassis there, so come on out!

If you facebook Cbad Cars you can see the variety of the people and cars that go. Hopefully my car gets out soon and you guys are interested and can make this a weekly thing.

thizzen4
12-15-2012, 07:09 PM
no ones waking up t 7am on a saturdy unlesss they got work try mking it later in the dayy

Phoenix4987
12-15-2012, 09:27 PM
I don't run it dude. A lil' early for a Saturday, sure. I mean, I wake up at 0530 everyday for work, but it's not everyday that I run into GTRs, Vipers, 911s, etc. that I can see close up and bullshit with the owners. It's just something to do for me.