PDA

View Full Version : FL 1973 mazda rx3 wagon! old school jdm! great shape!

dat*niz
12-13-2012, 09:17 AM
EBAY Item number:

Up for auction/sale is a 1973 mazda rx-3 station wagon in great condition! Its not everyday you see a rx3 especially a wagon.Its starts up everytime,the first time! This wagon would be a perfect platform for a complete restoration(wont take much)or a weekend cruiser.

Mechanical(9/10)

12a semi-perphirial

1979 rx7 4spd tranny

bronze clutch

Holley marine carb w/overlap escape

racing beat intake manifold

racing beat header

racing beat exhaust/muffler

stainless steel braided fuel lines and an fittings

N.O.S racing fuel pump

fuel cell in cargo area

Engine is super healthy and sounds like a beast! It is not quiet at all,defently has that brap,brap,brap song!

Body(7/10)

It has been painted in the mid 90's.The paint shines and looks good.Its not the best paint job but defently not the worse.All emblems are intact and where they suppose to be.Bumpers are orginal and are in great shape.It has a factory roof rack in great shape as well.It does have very minor rust bubbles on the bottom of the driver and passanger front doors,other than that this car is 95% rust free! Floors are all solid! all electrical work inside out! Not bad considering its a 40yr old car!

Interior(9/10)

Its all 99% complete minus the radio! No cracks on the dash board or seats! carpet in great shape and the headliner is in great shape as well! RE ameniya steering wheel is probaly the only aftermarket piece in the interior http://3tcgarage.com/images/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif super,super clean inside!

so here is your chance to own a real japaneese classic! you will not be dissapointed in this neat little car.It gets attention everywhere it goes! I do have a clear florida Title on hand.Insurance is cheap and you can now get your antique tag for this gem! These car hold there value and seen them go for good money in half the condition this is in! Any other question or OFFERS you can email me at [email protected] or text me at 407-398-9089.I am not looking for trades and please serious interest only.
$7500 obo,any reasonable offers will be entertained!http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NDgwWDY0MA==/$(KGrHqJ,!pwFCss9RTL9BQyUf0KGbw~~60_3.JPG