PDA

View Full Version : NC 2003 Nissan 350z rolling Chassis

jdmimports$
12-11-2012, 07:28 PM
Name: Justin Lowery
Phone: 828 980 1700
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z rolling Chassis
Price: $2000

I have a 350z I purchased a while back with intensions of building this into my new Drift car and selling my Ls1 240 but never did attempt to sell my 240 so Guess I'm gonna advertise this 350z for sale now. Heres the history, Guy sent this car to a performance shop to get the engine taken out and transmission and build a V8 car, they sent the guy the money from the engine and tranny and other components off the car, guy never could get the money up to finish the car nor pay the bill he owed the shop so he forfeited the car. All this was back in 2006, they then used some of the parts and sold some of the parts. Then decided to sell the car, thats when i took ownership of the car this year. I parked the car in my shop and haven't done a single thing to it but let it sit and collect dust. The car is black, an original 6 speed car, clean title, never been wrecked. Passenger side fender has a big dent in it. Comes with a carbon fiber V.I.S vented hood. Car is missing head lights, front bumper, engine, trans, drive shaft, axles, ecu, dash, steering wheel and column. Has stock suspension, stock leather/vinyl seats, stock body. This is basically a shell, which is perfect for a drift car, or what ever kind of build you want to do, especially if your wanting to do a V8 swap. The car is clean , Has all vin stickers and plates. I do not have a title for this car. You can get one if you want one by going to the DMV, getting it pre inspected, getting an indemity bond which costs you about $100-$150 , then get it final inspected by the DMV. I was not going to worry about getting a title b/c it was going to be strictly a full blown drift car but I have done this same process for numerous cars and bikes I have bought at auctions with out titles, people lost the titles, etc.. It has windows in the doors, it has door panels, no cluster, no radio, all that good stuff is gone. Just what you see in the pics is what the car comes with and is how it comes. Serious calls/texts/emails only please, I dont need no trades, I am selling this to pursue drifting more seriously and already have a full blown Ls1 240 to drift , thats my reason for selling. Call/Text 828 980 1700
Located in Forest City NC 28043. Please google it b4 asking me where I'm located

supersayianjim
12-12-2012, 08:54 PM
so, would you get the title yourself, then i might bite.

STR8 H8N
12-13-2012, 07:22 AM
ill take rear bumper/side skirts

jdmimports$
12-13-2012, 09:40 PM
Yea, I can get a dash from a local junk yard and get inspector to give me the paperwork to go send off for title. I honestly just assumed who ever wanted this would more than likely want it for a track car and wouldn't really want a title but I can put forth the effort in doing this if you feel like you may be seriously interested.

Migit240sx
12-13-2012, 09:43 PM
Name: Justin Lowery
Phone: 828 980 1700
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z rolling Chassis

I have a 350z I purchased a while back with intensions of building this into my new Drift car and selling my Ls1 240 but never did attempt to sell my 240 so Guess I'm gonna advertise this 350z for sale now. Heres the history, Guy sent this car to a performance shop to get the engine taken out and transmission and build a V8 car, they sent the guy the money from the engine and tranny and other components off the car, guy never could get the money up to finish the car nor pay the bill he owed the shop so he forfeited the car. All this was back in 2006, they then used some of the parts and sold some of the parts. Then decided to sell the car, thats when i took ownership of the car this year. I parked the car in my shop and haven't done a single thing to it but let it sit and collect dust. The car is black, an original 6 speed car, clean title, never been wrecked. Passenger side fender has a big dent in it. Comes with a carbon fiber V.I.S vented hood. Car is missing head lights, front bumper, engine, trans, drive shaft, axles, ecu, dash, steering wheel and column. Has stock suspension, stock leather/vinyl seats, stock body. This is basically a shell, which is perfect for a drift car, or what ever kind of build you want to do, especially if your wanting to do a V8 swap. The car is clean , Has all vin stickers and plates. I do not have a title for this car. You can get one if you want one by going to the DMV, getting it pre inspected, getting an indemity bond which costs you about $100-$150 , then get it final inspected by the DMV. I was not going to worry about getting a title b/c it was going to be strictly a full blown drift car but I have done this same process for numerous cars and bikes I have bought at auctions with out titles, people lost the titles, etc.. It has windows in the doors, it has door panels, no cluster, no radio, all that good stuff is gone. Just what you see in the pics is what the car comes with and is how it comes. Serious calls/texts/emails only please, I dont need no trades, I am selling this to pursue drifting more seriously and already have a full blown Ls1 240 to drift , thats my reason for selling. Call/Text 828 980 1700
Located in Forest City NC 28043. Please google it b4 asking me where I'm located

Was hyped about this post until I read that. GLWS

onehundredoctane
12-14-2012, 08:39 AM
GOD this would make a perfect track slut.

redline elite
12-14-2012, 11:25 PM
i pmed u, cash in hand