PDA

View Full Version : Terrible experience from Melanie Mcgee/Famous_Atticus

new2sr20
12-10-2012, 09:32 AM
I purchased a driver side corner light for a S14 Zenki back in October from this Zilvia member. Got the package and the mounting tab was broken as well as another piece of backing. I contacted Melanie and showed her the photos. She asked if it happened in shipping and I said no because the piece that was broken off was not in the box at all. The lens also had white spray paint on the bottom of it, no big deal as I could clean it off with some alcohol or thinner.

I offered to send the corner back if she would issue a refund. She said she had another corner lamp which she could send me. She sent me a pic of the corner lamp and i approved its condition...this is where the fun starts...

2 weeks go by, no package. I text and ask if she had a chance to ship it and she said that due to the passing of her boyfriends dad she didnt have time to. I said fine, no biggie, I understand, ship when you can.

2 more weeks, no package, I ask again if she shipped and she tells me that she did and it came back to her saying it could not be delivered to my address because it was not correct...hmmmm...funny how the first package i got with the broken turn signal got delivered fine.. so I tell her my address again and offer to pay extra for her troubles and tell her to ship it with a tracking number.

2 weeks go by, nothing. I text again and she says that its been shipped and should have been delivered..I ask for a tracking number and she asks if im sure it hasent been stolen..i tell her no, I dont live in an area where anyone could access my packages. I ask for the tracking number again and she tells me that she is at aplebees with friends and that she would give me the tracking numbers when she got home.

Next day, I text again asking for a tracking number, or a receipt of shipment. She tells me that it shows it as delievered (without giving me a tracking number or any proof):bs: then tells me that she is just done with this whole thing and that she will refund me my money on PP.

2 weeks after, no refund, I issued a money request and she denied it. very SHADY seller.

I would not recommend FAMOUS_ATTICUS to anyone.

new2sr20
12-10-2012, 09:43 AM
Re: S14 corner light
Quote:
Originally Posted by new2sr20
Quote:
Originally Posted by famous_atticus
I have a S14 corner light for you in good condition for $40 shipped. You can text me anytime at 404 766 8668 thanks.
will you take 35? send me ur paypal.
I can do $35 as a gift or add the paypal fees 3.5%. My paypal is [email protected]

new2sr20
12-10-2012, 09:44 AM
original messages for reference

s13mikesr20
12-10-2012, 10:48 AM
Dam I would be pretty pissed u got some patience

new2sr20
12-10-2012, 11:56 AM
Well the seller has a great rep here as a seller so I gave them the benefit of doubt

fliprayzin240sx
12-10-2012, 12:00 PM
Wait, WTF...you sent $35 as a gift and you still gave her 3% paypal fee?!?! If you gave it to her as a gift and she doesnt come thru, you're fucked. Paypal wont be able to do anything for you.