PDA

View Full Version : Best fight in the history of boxing

killer240
12-09-2012, 12:09 AM
Pacquiao got knocked the f out. he went to sleep...

yokotas13
12-09-2012, 12:22 AM
noone cares

killer240
12-09-2012, 12:35 AM
yea your one of the 2% people in the world that don't care about it.
they have been like rivals for years and it finally got put to an end.

I'm a Pac fan but that was sick what Marquez showed us. I mean come on they started exchanging from 2nd round to 6th round none stop. that was so sick.
Pac was just being stupid and rushing to finish it, he messed up but he also messed up Marquez face in one round, but then again he got too excited and under estimated one of the best counter puncher. He said in the begging of the fight he won't under estimate him, but he lost himself.

yokotas13
12-09-2012, 12:55 AM
sorry. i live in the real world with real things that affect me.

killer240
12-09-2012, 12:56 AM
your one of those man with no life?

what else do you do for fun besides into cars.. Sorry, I'm into man sports..

rb25_s13*CHUKI
12-09-2012, 12:59 AM
maybe he is filipino

Infamax
12-09-2012, 01:00 AM
Sounds like he's mad.

U MAD?????

BOROSUN
12-09-2012, 01:02 AM
i dont know about the best fight/history or end of rivalry. but, who cares.

if you're a real fight fan you should be watching. 15th folks.
http://www.boxnews.com.ua/photos/3251/l_9f18377603c08def02d8358c859afb40Donaire_Arce%20P C_121108_004a.jpg

aQRTKGNnxyU

killer240
12-09-2012, 01:03 AM
when Pacquiao fell down it felt like all Filipinos fell down lol
I'm Filipino and I find it funny.. it was just a crazy fight.. it was sick, paying for it was well worth it.

killer240
12-09-2012, 01:05 AM
Donaire have a chance to be the next Filipino warior. lol

the only sick thing about tonights fight was it was like first time Pacquiao fell down and he didnt just go down, but he got knocked out like falling timbers and he got put to sleep..

well he probably got knocked out before like once or twice..

w0nderbr3ad
12-09-2012, 01:10 AM
It was a fight full of energy. Manny went down with a good solid hit from Marquez. I give it up for Marquez for that counter punch, at the very last second of that round.

killer240
12-09-2012, 01:13 AM
Romney and 50 Cent is bad luck lol

yea that was a really clean counter punch

Homeboyx
12-09-2012, 01:18 AM
Damn, I can't believe I missed this fight. >_<

yokotas13
12-09-2012, 01:23 AM
your one of those man with no life?

what else do you do for fun besides into cars.. Sorry, I'm into man sports..
fuck my wife

killer240
12-09-2012, 01:23 AM
I'm so glad I got to watch it, I totally for got about it, went malitia training today and got home not having a clue the fight is tonight until i saw the date. had to hit up my friend to watch it at his house.

killer240
12-09-2012, 01:27 AM
fuck my wife

thats not even included, I think we all do that everyday lol well maybe not everyday, but you get the idea..

theronin
12-09-2012, 03:36 AM

Then why post? To brag about sex with a woman? How old are we?

unseen-forces98
12-09-2012, 03:50 AM
Hell yeah mexico all the way baybay... And my S14

Phlip
12-09-2012, 04:13 AM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/312780_10100311510776813_1767513031_n.jpg

Well, there went the Mayweather fight, no one gives a damn about that now

yokotas13
12-09-2012, 07:10 AM
Then why post? To brag about sex with a woman? How old are we?
14 (fourteen)

HyperTek
12-09-2012, 08:43 AM
These guys get paid millions to take these types of risks, you win, you lose, draw, and knock outs are just a part of boxing and a nature of the sport.

I accept it, Seems like Marquez wanted this more than Pac due to their history, Marquez been bodybuilding for it. I can't recall seeing pac hitting the gym on 24/7 outside of sparing at the boxing gym, but I could be wrong. Doesn't seem like Pac has that concentration desire to win when he was starving hungry. Now he is established and wealthy and its like he just isn't all there.

Any thought on maybe Marquez being juiced up? Being that his strength and conditioning couch has a history of giving his athletes illegal substances in the past. Marquez now 39, and reports saying he was more ripped than he has ever been.

tricky_ab
12-09-2012, 11:08 AM
That outcome should have happened last time. Pacquiao is done. No boxer that I know off can recover and fight at the peak of their skills.

Marquez deserved the win. He worked his ass off. Pacquiao on the other hand did not do strength and plyometric trainin

killer240
12-09-2012, 11:40 AM
I know for the fact that PAC didn't train as hard as Marquez. He did get caught by clean shots that knocked him down. So its either PAC wasn't ready for the fight or Marquez is on something. I mean PAC got hit hard like that before but he never went down like that, but I guess you never know when it's coming. Marquez did get huge though, as I know, they only check for the Roids they know of.. There's a billion out there. I guess Marquez urane worked lol

At least I witnessed it all.

killer240
12-09-2012, 11:41 AM
PAC was out of control on the 6th round he punished Marquez until the end he lost himself...

Mustache240
12-09-2012, 12:35 PM
It wasn't roids, it was the fact that pac did not see that punch coming and those are the ones that make you go night night haha

lewisfk
12-09-2012, 12:44 PM
Great fight! Marquez got the job done, even though I believe he won the last 2 meetings!

rb25_s13*CHUKI
12-09-2012, 12:54 PM
Pac didn't really care about the fight, He is a politician now and that's his main focus. Just like his last fight, do you really think that other guy won the fight? Hell naw! I watched every second of that damn fight

killer240
12-09-2012, 12:57 PM
He just had all this crap going on all at once. His mind wasn't set on the fight.
I also think when Marquez stepped in pacs foot had to do something with Marquez being able to delivery the KO punch.

killer240
12-09-2012, 12:58 PM
It's just hard to believe he gt bigger than he ever was. As he gets older...?

florante rea
12-09-2012, 01:26 PM
Viva mexico, lol. F pacman...

fliprayzin240sx
12-09-2012, 02:20 PM
I wouldnt be surprised if Pac retires. He got nothing else to prove and he's pretty set in Philippines. Guy is doing politics, movies, promotions, TV deals, banging his mistresses, who really has time for boxing?

I wonder if Mayweather would wanna fight him now like how he waited till Mosley is out of his prime before he decided to fight him.

killer240
12-09-2012, 02:31 PM
Lol fuck I needa start on my training, we need a new champ. Lol

PAC is done

Out with the old, in with the new. Me lol

tricky_ab
12-09-2012, 05:08 PM
Pac didn't really care about the fight, He is a politician now and that's his main focus. Just like his last fight, do you really think that other guy won the fight? Hell naw! I watched every second of that damn fight

I'm pretty sure getting tagged by a hay maker (that results in a KO) means that you lose.

Manny has been trying to Bernard Hopkins the competition for the last 2 years, Hopkins was an anomally. I don't know how he stayed that good for so long. Everyone waited year after year for him to slow down and he eventually slowed down near 40!

Take that money and go be a congressmanny.

rb25_s13*CHUKI
12-09-2012, 05:13 PM
I'm pretty sure getting tagged by a hay maker (that results in a KO) means that you lose.

Manny has been trying to Bernard Hopkins the competition for the last 2 years, Hopkins was an anomally. I don't know how he stayed that good for so long. Everyone waited year after year for him to slow down and he eventually slowed down near 40!

I never said he didn't get knocked out or loose the fight, i was saying his heart wasn't in it like it use to be. That guy use to be a monster but ever since he started doing bigger and better things. The fight left him he doesn't need to fight anymore

rb25_s13*CHUKI
12-09-2012, 05:13 PM
I wouldnt be surprised if Pac retires. He got nothing else to prove and he's pretty set in Philippines. Guy is doing politics, movies, promotions, TV deals, banging his mistresses, who really has time for boxing?

I wonder if Mayweather would wanna fight him now like how he waited till Mosley is out of his prime before he decided to fight him.

Hell yea mayweather is gonna want to fight him now haha, :hide: << mayweather hiding until he heard pacman got knocked out

LovetoSlide
12-09-2012, 06:19 PM

I didn't know boxing was not real life. Haha

Jefferey
12-09-2012, 09:58 PM
I think Viva mexico.

gerardogomez0809
12-09-2012, 10:21 PM
I think Viva mexico.

^^^^ i think so too...VIVA MEXICO.... I'm Mexican but I have to say I'm a big PACMAN fan. It was a good fight just sucks that PACMAN happen to get anxious and tried to finish the fight w/in the last 10 seconds but instead he walked right into that heavy fist.

I'm getting a lot of chit by the homies but o'well. We shall see if Floyd comes out of hiding and finally decides to "un-retire". Manny will give him the first loss, I know all my RAZA will be supporting PACMAN at least for that day lol

GOOD FIGHT overall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BOROSUN
12-09-2012, 11:26 PM

what you say makes no sense. pac is only 33.

what about marquez? he's 39. he cameout extra beefy.

pac said he'd take a rematch and arum already mentioned part 5.:duh:

killer240
12-10-2012, 03:03 AM
It's going to happen, I can see it already; Pacquiao and Marquez for the 5th and it is going to be crazy. You think what you saw was brutal, well think again, it will be more intense. Pacquiao was stupid to fight Marquez, he should have fought Floyd first. Now Floyd just have another reason to not fight Pacquiao, becuase he is going to come up with BS. Oh, well I already beat Marquez with my left hand on my back..
Unless Pacquiao comes back all set with his mind on the game.

Keep dreaming about the Pacquiao and Floyd fight..

Highway Riding
12-10-2012, 08:13 AM
Marquez looked to be juiced to the gills! Was a great fight!

fliprayzin240sx
12-10-2012, 10:07 AM
It's going to happen, I can see it already; Pacquiao and Marquez for the 5th and it is going to be crazy. You think what you saw was brutal, well think again, it will be more intense. Pacquiao was stupid to fight Marquez, he should have fought Floyd first. Now Floyd just have another reason to not fight Pacquiao, becuase he is going to come up with BS. Oh, well I already beat Marquez with my left hand on my back..
Unless Pacquiao comes back all set with his mind on the game.

Keep dreaming about the Pacquiao and Floyd fight..

Floyd wont fight Pac, he'll use the whole he lost and aint worth my time excuse, and continue to duck him. I dont care for a 5th Marquez fight.

As far as Marques being juiced, dont think he is. You guys dont seem to comprehend it but the guy's been training since he found out he's fighting Pac again. That's almost a whole year to prep. Pac didnt start his training till maybe 2 monthsbefore the fight. Even then, he was still doing all the BS on the side and trying to please his wife so he wont fucking divorce his ass and take half his loot.

Highway Riding
12-10-2012, 10:21 AM
To put on that much muscle is possible but hard without the aid of test and good diet at his age. It is possible but highly un likely. He most def could have cycled off in the coming weeks. His corner team doesn't help having the guy on board who gave marion barry juice years back! Again great fight nonetheless

killer240
12-10-2012, 11:33 AM
I don't know.. I don't know.. Marquez did it before, so what makes you think he won't do it again.
I mean come on hes almost 40 and he weights less than PAC, But how in the world is he almost double the size of PAC. Yes, he did train hard and he had a decent time to get in shape..
so who knows.. maybe he did, but most likely he didn't. I think PAC was just out of shape.

!Zar!
12-10-2012, 12:42 PM
Best fight in the history of boxing?

No.

From the start I could tell Pacquiao was the most aggressive I have ever seen him. Thing is, he's better as a defensive fighter, and countering with quick jabs. This fight was full of Pacquiao trying to throw power punches and uppercuts.

If he waited just 10 seconds longer instead of going in for that hit, he could have trolled on Marquez's injuries to the face.

As for Mayweather vs Pac... Marquez pretty much beat Pac with a right lead. Mayweather has one of the greatest right leads right now. Not to mention he is faster and better defensively than Marquez.

zspeedrft
12-10-2012, 12:46 PM
Mayweather vs. Marquez 2013

pacotaco345
12-10-2012, 06:25 PM
Sad Filipino is sad :( lol

driftracerx
12-10-2012, 07:34 PM
WAkE UP MANNY .....

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i60/driftracerx/manny-pacquiao-knockout-photoshop-memes.jpg

jamg
12-10-2012, 07:40 PM
i had pac winning most of the rounds.

JMM has one of the best counter punches. pac got caught. you win some, you lose some. i still respect him as a man.

what's up with the haters though? Pac is laughing his way to the bank, with $35,000,000 for just fighting this, while you continue your poverty life.

umad.

driftracerx
12-10-2012, 07:47 PM
I hope he wakes up to spend that money ...

Homeboyx
12-10-2012, 07:52 PM
He probably stuck to that p90x! lol

killer240
12-10-2012, 08:45 PM
well obviously not the best fight in the history of boxing, geez of course not..

yea pac wasn't thinking, thats what you get when you think you believe in yourself too much without others help. But he still won moneywise.

as for haters, keep doing what you do best..

bc.
12-11-2012, 07:14 AM
thats not even included, I think we all do that everyday lol well maybe not everyday, but you get the idea..
Haha, I don't fuck his wife everyday, but maybe that's just me.

dudermagee
12-11-2012, 10:41 AM
No. Not the best fight in the history of boxing.

JaredNoel
12-11-2012, 10:45 AM
Kinda funny though, Pac was killin' it before he got knocked out. I'm not the biggest fan of Pacquiao, but I'm pretty sure that Marquez just got the best shot at the sweet spot at the perfect time.

Sleepiedaze
12-11-2012, 12:16 PM
Kinda funny though, Pac was killin' it before he got knocked out. I'm not the biggest fan of Pacquiao, but I'm pretty sure that Marquez just got the best shot at the sweet spot at the perfect time.

where we watching the same fight. PAC wasnt killing it. it was a basic even fight all the way thru. till the 6th. there was no clear cut winner or loser or anyone dominating the fight. even the commentators stated it was a close match.

killer240
12-11-2012, 01:25 PM
Yes I think so too, it was fair and square. But I think he was talking about the 6th round when pac came back all aggressive until the last few seconds of the round.

Marquez just had it at the right moment. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. theres no such thing as you win all the time unless your Floyd who cherry picks his opponents.

ghoti
12-11-2012, 04:57 PM
Mayweather won't fight Pacquiao after he got beat by Marquez for the 4th time (I don't care what the judges scored)

Mayweather VS Pacquiao is a probable as Silva vs Jones

Mayweather vs Marquez II is a probable as Silva vs St Pierre

AsleepAltima
12-11-2012, 05:36 PM
im not really a fan of either dude, but i dont find any pleasure in seeing a great get knocked out like that.

driftracerx
12-11-2012, 08:11 PM
im not really a fan of either dude, but i dont find any pleasure in seeing a great get knocked out like that.

i second that notion