PDA

View Full Version : DOC Wong driving clinic

NinjaGaiden
03-24-2004, 12:06 AM
http://www.docwong.com/Autos/index.htm

Hi Guys,

I know somebody has posted this before, but the doc asked me to write an experience on the forums. SO here goes:

I went to his driving clinic this weekend, and it was great! It starts off with a lesson and then go on a drive.

They teach you good driving lessons, but since they have to cover a wide audience, it may be too boring for most of you.

The drive was incredible. It covers over 1000 turns and they are very twisty mountain roads. I feel very save going on this drive because we use radios to keep the group together and DOC knows what he is doing (very organized). Got to meet some peeps this weekend and had a great time.

I recommend all of you to come. People have showed up with a toyota echo and did just fine. Not a fast drive, you go at your own pace (that is very important, cause there are very fast cars you can't keep up with).

Anyways, check it out! I'm definitely going to the next one. There were other 240sx drivers there too.

Pepperoni
03-24-2004, 12:07 PM
Hah nice meeting you (by accident) Gus; that was funny!

I had a good time at the discussion, even though I didn't get to go on the drive (power steering belt was loose and was squeeking like hell..didnt know it was that at the time). There were some nice cars there too...mostly mach 1's and like 3 (including mine) 240's. Met some people who were on the forums too so thats cool.

Harry knows his stuff and apparently invites experts for each specific topic. I would definitely go to the future meets.

Pepperoni
03-24-2004, 12:12 PM
I arrived early, so not all the cars are displayed here. The black 240 is mine... next time ill be sure to take pics of all the cars. There was a good diverse amount of cars there.

nokeone
03-24-2004, 12:13 PM
sounds like a fun twist on a meet...i'll have to check it out one of these days...