PDA

View Full Version : on the way home from school

nismo skyline
03-23-2004, 11:17 PM
i was minding my own business coming home on the 710N, and this old school blue civic hatch with a fartcan comes along side of me, and revs at me. i have my mom in the car, so i just throw a little rev back. traffic approaches in the civics lane and he gets behind me. i just continue to cruise along, then he starts revving the piss out of his engine bouncing off the rev limiter and everything. couple seconds later i look back in my rear view and see a grip of white smoke coming from the backside of the civic, then i see him hit the hazards and pull off to the side of the freeway. lol he must of felt like an idiot in front of his friend.

cali240sxdrifter
03-23-2004, 11:28 PM
lol, oops! when will these civic's learn.

DRFT
03-23-2004, 11:36 PM
hey that was me!

nismo skyline
03-23-2004, 11:38 PM
lol, i rock zilvia.net stickers on the rear 3/4 windows i wanna see if he checks it out and finds this thread

Ghettokracker71
03-24-2004, 10:25 AM
LMAO! What an idiot. Wow,glad to see that honda reliability at work :Ownedd:

-E-
03-24-2004, 10:43 AM
hahaha .

matlock
03-24-2004, 10:54 AM
Haha that is great, I would've liked to have seen that.

CreAziaN
03-24-2004, 11:26 AM
lol, that's hilarious! What is your mom's car that made him wanna run you? Uhh...did his civic even stand a chance against your mom's car? Hahaha... :Owned:

darithS
03-24-2004, 11:27 AM
hm... I know some civics that would probably smoke you, but them damn ricers *socks ricer out* they should just stick to playing gran turismo

nokeone
03-24-2004, 12:05 PM
lol, that's hilarious! What is your mom's car that made him wanna run you? Uhh...did his civic even stand a chance against your mom's car? Hahaha... :Owned:

his mom was in the car...not in his mom's car...

at least that is my understanding of this sentence: "i have my mom in the car, so i just throw a little rev back."..

:p

matlock
03-24-2004, 12:10 PM

at least that is my understanding of this sentence: "i have my mom in the car, so i just throw a little rev back."..

And he was saying how he has Zilvia.net stickers, I don't think his mom's car has those lol.

Sil Beer S13
03-24-2004, 02:41 PM
funny story made my day

Var
03-24-2004, 03:34 PM
reminds me of the time this civic was tailgating me cause he thought he was tite shit, so i hooked a right onto an onramp and all i heard was tire sqealing. I slowed down and looked back to see him skidding/understeering to a stop headed for the guardrail on the outside. LOL. i'm glad he didnt hit though.

cali240sxdrifter
03-24-2004, 03:36 PM
lol why not? should have teach him a leason

mistaanime
03-24-2004, 03:50 PM
lol...dumb car...serves him right..

Phlip
03-24-2004, 07:49 PM
Reminds me of one of my own from early last year on my way to work from class... I was on Market st. about a mile from Steele's job and some wanker in a red EG civic sees my car on springs/AGXs and wheels, hears the exhaust and attempts the "riceboy staredown," where a ricer stares at a passer by in an import (or riced up cavalier/sunfire/neon) in hopes that THEY will see and turn around for a ood old fashioned Fast and Furious street race... Problem was that this PARTICULAR fucker forgot to notice that he was approaching a red light and that he was looking the wrong way, only to rear end the mecury minivan ahead of him... Now class let out at 1:40, giving me 50 minutes to make a 9 1/2 minute drive, 13 minutes if I take the long way (which I was in this case) so I, being a pure ASSHOLE, turn around and go back to this intersection PRAYING the light would turn red, which it did... I proceed to blow the horn, point fingers and make it APPARENT that I am laughing AT him for being a dick.

nismo skyline
03-24-2004, 07:56 PM
lol good times

Phlip
03-24-2004, 08:00 PM
lol good times
Now that you mention it, I think that I was late to work that day, but Donna was so cool that she rarely counted tardies with me...
Then I had my unfortunate incident in June...
Hey, feces takes place

AkiraDrift
03-25-2004, 12:13 AM
Hahaha...I had a neon rev at me once at a light...once the light turned green he dumps the clutch but goes about 3 feet to a complete stop. I then hear this rattling noise from the car everytime he hit the gas...turns out he snaped an axel or something. I continued my journey home to get in my other car to go get it inspected. I passed by the same intersection about half an hour later and he is still there but this time I guess his ricer friends tried helping him out...all with their hazards on blocking a WHOLE lane of traffic when there is a shoulder!

Thats the only story I've got similar to yours.

CreAziaN
03-25-2004, 12:27 AM

man, next time i shoudl read more carefully

mk20116
03-25-2004, 02:15 PM
the only thing i got to add was this..is one time i was driving my uncles bmw 540 and some guy started reving his legend at me..i was late so i was trying to jump the lights early, the guy tries to race me though the freeway off the I5 northbound. i started to slowdown, the guy blows past me...well....next thing you know there's a cop right behind him......

thelinja
03-25-2004, 03:26 PM
I had a similar thing happen to me on the Indy loop. I had just gotten the S14 and there was a saturn behind me with an aluminum. I was just minding my own business and he flies by me and about an eight mile after he passed me, white smoke was pummeling from the exhaust and from under the car, and coolant was draining all over the pavement. I gave him the thumbsup and a big wink when I passed. I slowed down of course.

FastBack 240
04-12-2004, 10:25 PM
I had a CRX come next to me and Rev on Wisconsin Ave. a couple of months back. I flew by him cause fart can was givin me a headache and he tried to show me up but tarffic was to heavy. So at and intersection the light still reads green. So I go through it with a suburban in front of me and he cant see the parking lane is full of cars. So he guns it and lose him in sight until I hear screeching and a huge POP. Drive past him honking and finger out the window. He hit pathfinder going at least 35 while it was parked in his little CRX. What a dumb ass.

HyperTek
04-13-2004, 02:27 AM
i remember like 2 years ago.. my friend has a furnature shop by a freeway bridge in a busy street. Some ricers in a crx where racing another car and I guess as they where goin under the bridge, the crx lost it, hit and knocked a light post and hit the side of my friends shop, all while he was on his laptop on the otherside.. lol.. was funny, how he said the 2 kids where sore and shoken up and trying to tell all the people that saw it "please dont tell them we where racing" lol..

nismo2491
04-13-2004, 04:52 PM
haha I got to play riceboy once. had my old awd eclipse and a vette pulls up next to me at a light in metro (common local street racing spot. I was there abut 12am on saturday night looking for races) I give it a quick rev to let him hear just a faint psshh. he revs back. I reach over and turn the avc up a tad bit to about 23 psi. push in the clutch and stomp the gas (modified ecu with stuterbox so only revs to like 4500) dump the clutch when the light changes and race for about maybe 15 feet till I just hear a psshshhahjksadgkjhSD;LKHASG and all kinds of smoke. get out, pop the hood, get my buddy to crank it, no compression sound whatsoever. when I get it towed home find out I blew the headgasket. oh well. it happens
KEvin

Ghettokracker71
04-13-2004, 09:34 PM
haha I got to play riceboy once. had my old awd eclipse and a vette pulls up next to me at a light in metro (common local street racing spot. I was there abut 12am on saturday night looking for races) I give it a quick rev to let him hear just a faint psshh. he revs back. I reach over and turn the avc up a tad bit to about 23 psi. push in the clutch and stomp the gas (modified ecu with stuterbox so only revs to like 4500) dump the clutch when the light changes and race for about maybe 15 feet till I just hear a psshshhahjksadgkjhSD;LKHASG and all kinds of smoke. get out, pop the hood, get my buddy to crank it, no compression sound whatsoever. when I get it towed home find out I blew the headgasket. oh well. it happens
KEvin
hah hah....wow...

MakotoS13
04-14-2004, 02:22 PM
it's sad but they'll do this to ANYONE that they think MIGHT have a relatively sporty vehicle. a maxima tried the "stare" on me. this kid looked like i just murdered his family. i could hear him holding a rev too. he was soooooooooo intense.... so i laughed in his face.

no, this wasn't in my lowered black cougar with dual exhaust, 17" rims and other goodies... nope... this was while i was in my TRUCK. yes, a ford ranger that happens to say sport on the side. oh, my rims are shiney. that must mean they're fast... right?

anyhow, this kid in his early 90's maxima thought he was so hardcore i laughed till i cried. it was great. then i kicked his butt with my almost 190ftlbs torque... hehe.

its a TRUCK. don't pick fights with TRUCKS. it's just rediculous. they usually aren't fast but if they are (or you're too slow) you'll look silly.

Andrew Bohan
04-14-2004, 05:36 PM
i used to have an '88 F-150 and i murdered my friend's ed coupe dx every time. hehe

when i had my '85 tempo i was driving the speed limit and some redneck camaro passed me at like 2x the speed limit. then i saw him like a minute later, pulled over by the sherrif. hahaha sucks

TRUENOCOUPE
04-14-2004, 05:40 PM
I call BS.

Andrew Bohan
04-15-2004, 12:01 PM
on me?

oh i meant eg coupe btw

nokeone
04-15-2004, 12:19 PM
:bs:.......

Andrew Bohan
04-15-2004, 12:39 PM