PDA

View Full Version : Why do people cuss?

DRFT
03-23-2004, 10:45 PM
I always wondered about that. i can understand why they cuss when they get mad and all but i cant understand why people use it in every sentence? :blah: i cant stand people who cuss in every sentence.

i myself dont cuss often, only when i get mad or joke around, but i cant stand people who cuss all the time, its hard to understand them at most too!

so how do you guys cuss? or think about people who cuss all the time?

KiDyNomiTe
03-23-2004, 10:57 PM
cussing sounds like such an old word :).

Swearing on the other hand :p is overused sometimes. And when someone overuses it it loses its meaning. I used to swear a lot but not much anymore, makes telling a joke a lot funnier, or being mad a lot worse when you don't use them often.

I guess people do it becuase other people do it, and they hear it all day in school, at work, in music, in movies. Its all over the place. We are somewhat easily influenced.

240Stilo
03-23-2004, 11:03 PM
Cussing makes me laugh so I cuss as much as possible. I'm trying hard not to cuss right now as it is. :fawk: :rawk:

Salty_X
03-23-2004, 11:08 PM
Because I fucking want to. Bitch. :p

I don't usually swear in everyday conversation, but it works great to add a lot of emphasis when you're pissed off. :rant2:

aznxplayer
03-23-2004, 11:25 PM
who knows.....since its said all over the place it has lost its meaning....but its like a filler word like "ummm"....like sayin...."well shit....fuckin....um.....shit." =)

element240
03-23-2004, 11:33 PM
i try not to swear online, that only leads to trouble....... :coolugh:

but anyways i don't swear much , but sometimes i throw it in my dialogue, like "oh shit" or something like that..
i don't say mother fu*ker to people or anything like that, that's rude :)

nismo skyline
03-23-2004, 11:39 PM
dunno, bad habits are hard to break i guess.

nightwalker
03-23-2004, 11:45 PM
Who the fuck cares you fuckin faggot, mind your own fuckin business, and fuckin stop fuckin carin about stupid fuckin shit!... 7 times in one sentence.

DRFT
03-24-2004, 12:03 AM
quiet you post whore

Phlip
03-24-2004, 06:24 AM
People curse because their parents or someone they grew up around did... Some people grow up, get it together and make a conscious effort to cut it out. Others, such as myself, feel that those individuals are fucking crazy and will continue to curse just because the fuck I can. :fawkd:

old_s13
03-24-2004, 10:07 AM
fuck the motherfucking fucker.

i think bernie mac is the man because he knows how to cuss freely in the sense of expression. when you learn to use words like "mothafucka" for emphasis, that is when life starts getting interesting.

besides, when you spend a whole day talking business in that professional demeanor, its nice to break the monotony and bust out with a "whassup mothafucka, that bitch straight called me and told me shes pregnant with MY baby! whaaa? hell no man, thats what im talkin bout.. bitch call herself baby D.. but that aint the cold part, this bitch sell crack, do heroin, AND babysit out of the same apartment. man, you scared of a girl named baby D? NAH nyea, that aint the cold part.. fat bitch be talkin about ALL the new snacks, even the new bootleg y2k snacks that aint no nobody heard of before.. bitch walkin the other day breathin hard talkin bout "uuuh cupcake got a new twinkie comin out, its the fuckin bomb, uuuuuh bite into it,... uuhh with the cream filling and the glitter... man... fat bitch. fuck that, im about to get up out to work.. cuz im a fuckin playa.. aint no body no anything about this, cuz im a fuckin playa.. snatch that shit off yo head playa... MAAAAAN... dont worry about what im doin, why didnt chawyl do some shit when that fit bitch was all over me.. man... MOVE!"

hahah hell yeah.. tell me you fuckers all remember that scene.

Phlip
03-24-2004, 10:45 AM
hahah hell yeah.. tell me you fuckers all remember that scene.
I remember the scene, but you GOT THE FUCKING WORDS WRONG, FUCKER!!!!

nokeone
03-24-2004, 12:11 PM
still some funny ass shit...:)..

and i agree...i spend all day talking prim and proper in my law firm...it's gets annoying...when i'm done with work, who the fuck cares...i know i'm an intelligent motherfucker...fuck whomever thinks otherwise because of the way i conversate with my friends...lol..:)

Steeles
03-24-2004, 12:47 PM
the words are part of my vocabulary they are used when deemed apropriate. they are just words. I ever understood why people got so worked up over most of them. racial slurs ok I get but saying hell shit fuck damn.... whats so different about them from hades feces sex curse? nothing same things different words. who the fuck cares which I choose?

Phlip
03-24-2004, 01:10 PM
I also think it is more effective to curse too, think about it:
"Go to hell, shithead" instead of "Go to hades, fecal matter-head"
"Shut the fuck up" instead of "Be the intercourse quiet"
"Go fuck yourself" instead of "Go make love to yourself"
"Shit happens" instead of "Feces takes place"

... The list of comparisons is ENDLESS

Steeles
03-24-2004, 01:18 PM
LOL ok grammatically they make much more sense sometimes. my point was the MEANING intercoursetard... all though I think I'm gonna have to start using "be the intercourse quiet" along with "getting a loosey" and "getting lettuce"

Phlip
03-24-2004, 01:23 PM
On the other hand, Steeles, you DID mention racial slurs and you know better than anyone that I find just about all of them amusing, especially when they come tied to some kinda stereotype... I do, however, recognize how right people are to get all pissy about racial slurs though, I can't expect everyone to have my morbid sense of humor. I have always asked the question though: What makes the designated curse words bad? I have never cared what is said, what I get myself into is what is meant and HOW it is said, am I wrong for that?

Steeles
03-24-2004, 01:34 PM
well you know i share the same views spook, but to each their own and what not. now quit sexual intercourseing text messaging me!

Var
03-24-2004, 02:22 PM
this explains it all.

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/history.htm

airsoft
03-24-2004, 02:33 PM
Profanity is hurting my ears. :(

Phlip
03-24-2004, 03:07 PM
Profanity is hurting my ears. :(
Just to keep things moving...

... FUCK you and your punkass ears

airsoft
03-24-2004, 05:45 PM
I'm reading it and it hurts my ears... strange.. haha

nightwalker
03-24-2004, 06:45 PM
quiet you post whore

OH! the IRONY!

Phlip
03-24-2004, 07:21 PM
I'm reading it and it hurts my ears... strange.. haha
In which case I will offer a correction:
Fuck your eyes AND ears.

russian
03-25-2004, 12:04 AM
cussin is a great fuckin way to express your feelings, adds sooo much color. dont you just love it? :fawkd:

Burmonster
03-25-2004, 12:32 AM
cussin is a great fuckin way to express your feelings, adds sooo much color. dont you just love it? :fawkd:

I agree completly. There are people who say curse words and others that can "curse". I have a buddy of mind who everytime he opens his mouth to describe something, the string of profanity that he weaves through the conversation really paints a vivid picture. Makes it fun to listen to. Wouldnt really want him to meet my grandparents though. :-/

airsoft
03-25-2004, 12:35 AM
Say Not To Profanity!
Peace
Love
Care
*HUGS*

toreno
03-25-2004, 12:38 AM
Hey! Hey! Hey!

airsoft
03-25-2004, 01:06 AM
Thats what Yogi Bear says, hey hey hey... boo boo !

airsoft
03-25-2004, 01:08 AM
not fuck you you fuck.. boo boo you shit tard... cock banging anus seapage

NO TO PROFANITY, BE ONE AND ONE WITH PEACE.. LOVE .. TRANQUILITY.. FRIENDSHIP.. FORGIVENES.. CARE.. BREATHEE.... NO ANGER...

FOOOZZZ GRA BAH !!! WHAT MOVIE WAS THAT FROM !!!

old_s13
03-25-2004, 09:22 AM
I remember the scene, but you GOT THE FUCKING WORDS WRONG, FUCKER!!!!

doesnt matter hoe, it wrote that off the top of my head.. lets see you do better... mothafucka. :)

THX1138
03-25-2004, 09:32 AM
NO TO PROFANITY, BE ONE AND ONE WITH PEACE.. LOVE .. TRANQUILITY.. FRIENDSHIP.. FORGIVENES.. CARE.. BREATHEE.... NO ANGER...

To quote an old Cracker song, "don't fuck me up with peace and love, 'cause I haven't got it in me."

Sometimes I make my own modified curse words. Stuff like "shitmonkeys" and "bitch-ass monkeyhole." Hmm, maybe I subconsciously consider "monkey" a curse word. You know, like "meekrob."

But anyway, "what's the big fuckin' deal, bitch? It's just a word. Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck."

Oh, and
:gives:

airsoft
03-25-2004, 09:54 AM
:love: :hug: :angel: :fruit: :wiggle:

Shift_NoProfanity

russian
03-25-2004, 11:36 AM
yea you guys should open up the anglo-russian cussword dictionary. you will be like what in the fuckin world! you think english is bad? russian is probably most versile bank of words, cusswords or not. but its a cultural aspect you have to apreciate. biiach. :Ownedd:

ONYX S-13
03-25-2004, 12:01 PM
I think people cuss a lot cause they have a very small vocabulary and they don't know what other word to use besides the verbal nasty...I thik they are supposed to be used to inhance the the story,joke,situation,or emotion you're trying to explain/show to someone.

nokeone
03-25-2004, 12:04 PM
i disagree with the small vocabulary thing...i curse all the time...and also have one of the largest vocabularies of anyone i know (cause i'm a nerd and read a book a week)...so i think you're a little off...generalizations with no factual basis are tough to support..

ONYX S-13
03-25-2004, 12:09 PM
It's just an opinion..Of course i don't know why everyone uses those words...But i bet some people do use 'em for that reason...So basically my comment was right and wrong..*shrugs*

nokeone
03-25-2004, 12:12 PM
oh i don't doubt that in many cases that is the reason people use profanity...if you can't come up with a better descriptive word..just use "fuck"..lol..i'm sure that is their thought process...

you just used a large generalization to stereotype those who curse...i was just trying to point that out...

oh and...:p...RIGHT and wrong..;)

Var
03-25-2004, 12:13 PM
haha i just remembered a scene from Jay & Silent BOB.. they are in front of the liquor store singing that song..."fuck fuck motha motha fuck . roll a fatty smoke a blunt . who got the blunts? we got the blunts" i forgot how it goes but damn that shit is funny.

nokeone
03-25-2004, 12:17 PM
haha i just remembered a scene from Jay & Silent BOB.. they are in front of the liquor store singing that song..."fuck fuck motha motha fuck . roll a fatty smoke a blunt . who got the blunts? we got the blunts" i forgot how it goes but damn that shit is funny.

i crack up laughing sooooo hard every time i see that part..i think it was all impromptu as well...pretty funny shit..

TurK
03-25-2004, 12:29 PM
Lol the movie that explains why ppl use the F word is hillarious....most ppl just cant help not to cuss when they are not talkin about normal stuff.. i dont really know...who cares...fuck the fucn fuckers :)

Sneaker Chimp
03-25-2004, 01:01 PM
I also think it is more effective to curse too, think about it:
"Go to hell, shithead" instead of "Go to hades, fecal matter-head"
"Shut the fuck up" instead of "Be the intercourse quiet"
"Go fuck yourself" instead of "Go make love to yourself"
"Shit happens" instead of "Feces takes place"

... The list of comparisons is ENDLESS

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That was fucking funny to me. Geeez i'm fucking late.

hachi<3
03-25-2004, 01:18 PM
i dont know why people cuss either.. but heres a great vid talking about the "eff" word. heh. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/fwordflash.html

enjoy.

TurK
03-25-2004, 01:40 PM
i dont know why people cuss either.. but heres a great vid talking about the "eff" word. heh. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/fwordflash.html

enjoy.

obviously you didnt read the replys b4 you posted....

:repost:

TurK
03-25-2004, 01:42 PM

enjoy.

Dooood....i even just posted howfunny that clip was after someone posted it in the same thread.... :wavey:

TurK
03-25-2004, 01:45 PM
this explains it all.

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/history.htm

Here you go.... :rawk:

TurK
03-25-2004, 01:46 PM
oops didnt think the first post made it thru....

nokeone
03-25-2004, 02:16 PM
hey "turk"...i know you are a noob and all and want your post count to grow...but try condensing your posts into one as opposed to 4...;)...

and "hachi<3"...prolly worst 1st post ever...

Var
03-25-2004, 03:44 PM
"15 bucks little man. Put that cash in my hand. And if that money doesnt show you owe me owe me owe"

"JUNGLE LOVE! O-E-O-E-O. I wanna know ya know ya"

TurK
03-25-2004, 05:10 PM
hey "turk"...i know you are a noob and all and want your post count to grow...but try condensing your posts into one as opposed to 4...;)...

and "hachi<3"...prolly worst 1st post ever...

Ouch ......yeah man you got me....thast exatcly what i was goin for...hopin my submition got stuck so i coud repost and make my "post count grow"

:fawkd:

russian
03-25-2004, 06:24 PM
I think people cuss a lot cause they have a very small vocabulary and they don't know what other word to use besides the verbal nasty...I thik they are supposed to be used to inhance the the story,joke,situation,or emotion you're trying to explain/show to someone.

ok mr. "i posess vast vocabulary", that does not apply to everyone, but to very few specially blessed individuals.

Oh by the way, its "enhance" is spelled wrong. and what is "verbal nasty", did you mean verbally nasty? plus punctuation, not supposed to have a comma before "or" (dont matter since you lack punctuation just about everywhere else, i usially dont use them at all on-line)

i'm just messing with you, just trying to carry a point across the board so to speak. This is a forum, right? :tweak: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

russian
03-25-2004, 06:25 PM
i crack up laughing sooooo hard every time i see that part..i think it was all impromptu as well...pretty funny shit..

50 bucks little man, put that shit in my hand :rolleyes:

NZO
03-25-2004, 08:17 PM
You must hate talking to me then haha, sometimes I notice I say fuck like every other word. Blame society.

MakotoS13
03-25-2004, 09:27 PM
a lot of people curse to be funny, look cool, or act tough. this isn't always the case but, sadly, here in america it's cool to be undeveloped... darn that MTV.

most my friends have 140+ iq's and a few are 165+. they cuss as an extension of their language, not because they lack an extensive vocabulary. i choose to try not to cuss because i see it as morally wrong.

whatever, our paths are our own.

Phlip
03-25-2004, 10:19 PM
doesnt matter hoe, it wrote that off the top of my head.. lets see you do better... mothafucka. :)
Really? Here you go, you shitfaced cockmaster, I'll even offer my CORRECTIONS:

fuck the motherfucking fucker.
"whassup mothafucka, that bitch straight called me and told me shes pregnant with MY baby! whaaa? hell no man, thats what im talkin bout.. bitch call herself baby D.. but that aint the cold part, this bitch sell crack, do HAIR , AND babysit out of the same apartment. man, you scared of a LITTLE girl named baby D? NAH nyea, that aint the cold part.. fat bitch be talkin about ALL the new snacks, even the new bootleg YEAR 2000 snacks that aint no nobody heard of before.. bitch walkin the other day breathin hard talkin bout "uuuh cupcake got a new twinkie comin out, its the fuckin bomb, uuuuuh bite into it,... uuhh with the cream filling and the glitter... man... fat bitch. fuck that, im about to get up out to work.. cuz im a fuckin playa.. aint no body no anything about this, cuz im a fuckin playa.. snatch that shit off yo head playa... MAAAAAN... dont worry about what im doin, why didnt chawyl do some shit when that fit bitch was all over me.. man... MOVE!"

That would be "FUCK FUCK FUCK... Mother mother FUCK mother mother FUCK FUCK motherfuck motherfuck noichnoichnoich, NOICH NOICH NOICH. Smokin weed smokin weed, doing COKE drink in beers, drinkin beers beers beers, rollin FATTIES, smokin blunts, WHO SMOKES THE BLUNTS? WE SMOKE THE BLUNTS!!! Rollin blunts and smokin---
Kid: can I get a nickel bag?
Jay: 15 bucks, little man, put that shit in my hand, if that money doesn't show, then you owe me owe me owe!!!

Not QUITE impromptu, if you notice the FIRST time you see Jay and Silent bob in the first of the movies, when they are walking into the store in "Clerks," you can hear Jay kinda doing this under his breath. Those movies get progressively funnier when you watch all 5 in order and notice the little running jokes that you never realized were running jokes until it was way to late.

Salty_X
03-25-2004, 10:53 PM
That would be "FUCK FUCK FUCK... Mother mother FUCK mother mother FUCK FUCK motherfuck motherfuck noichnoichnoich, one, two, onetwothreefour, NOICH NOICH NOICH. Smokin weed smokin weed (sounds more like weers though...whatever that is), doing COKE drinkin beers, drinkin beers beers beers, rollin FATTIES, smokin blunts, WHO SMOKES THE BLUNTS? WE SMOKE THE BLUNTS!!! Rollin blunts and smokin---
Jay: 15 bucks, little man, put that shit in my hand, if that money doesn't show, then you owe me owe me owe!!!
And for the record, the Time sucked ass... :D

nokeone
03-25-2004, 11:10 PM
That would be "FUCK FUCK FUCK... Mother mother FUCK mother mother FUCK FUCK motherfuck motherfuck noichnoichnoich, NOICH NOICH NOICH. Smokin weed smokin weed, doing COKE drink in beers, drinkin beers beers beers, rollin FATTIES, smokin blunts, WHO SMOKES THE BLUNTS? WE SMOKE THE BLUNTS!!! Rollin blunts and smokin---

that's it!..:bowdown:...sooo funny...:)..i'ma have to watch just that scene now tonight...

Not QUITE impromptu, if you notice the FIRST time you see Jay and Silent bob in the first of the movies, when they are walking into the store in "Clerks," you can hear Jay kinda doing this under his breath. Those movies get progressively funnier when you watch all 5 in order and notice the little running jokes that you never realized were running jokes until it was way to late.

very true...i guess i should have said unscripted..but that wouldn't be quite accurate either...cause i'm sure Kevin Smith put "Jay's Song" in the script at that scene..."undialogued" maybe??...anyway regardless from i heard that was more or less freestyle on Jay's part...lol...

they are all great movies and i love how they all coincide...i prolly don't even know all of them off the top of my head...but...Clerks, MallRats, Chasing Amy, Jay and Silent Bob, and ummmm help me...lol..ahhh who cares...love them all!..:D

old_s13
03-26-2004, 12:23 AM
that bitch straight called me and told me shes pregnant with MY baby! whaaa? hell no man, thats what im talkin bout.. bitch call herself baby D.. but that aint the cold part, this bitch sell crack, do HAIR , AND babysit out of the same apartment. man, you scared of a LITTLE girl named baby D? NAH nyea, that aint the cold part.. fat bitch be talkin about ALL the new snacks, even the new bootleg YEAR 2000 snacks that aint no nobody heard of before.. bitch walkin the other day breathin hard talkin bout "uuuh cupcake got a new twinkie comin out, its the fuckin bomb, uuuuuh bite into it,... uuhh with the cream filling and the glitter... man... fat bitch. fuck that, im about to get up out to work.. cuz im a fuckin playa.. aint no body no anything about this, cuz im a fuckin playa.. snatch that shit off yo head playa... MAAAAAN... dont worry about what im doin, why didnt chawyl do some shit when that fit bitch was all over me.. man... MOVE!"

---------------------------

hahahaa that was good man.. thanks for putting in the work, that was fuckin classic. haha man you made me laugh, if you ever need anything off of my site.. you get a discount for crackin me up..

hehehe

Phlip
03-26-2004, 07:21 AM
they are all great movies and i love how they all coincide...i prolly don't even know all of them off the top of my head...but...Clerks, MallRats, Chasing Amy, Jay and Silent Bob, and ummmm help me...lol..ahhh who cares...love them all!..:D
You had them in the correct order, you just missed dogma, there's 5 in total and dogma was just before jay and silent bob strike back...

Don't you EVER speak an unkind word about the time... Silent Bob and I modeled out whole lives after that movie; I'm a smooth pimp who LOOOVES the pussy, and tubby here's my black manservant!!!
And for the record, the Time sucked ass... :D
Yo, youse guys wanna hear something FUCKED up about those quick stop bitches?

Phlip
03-26-2004, 08:13 AM

Revisiting an old favorite, still keeping the spirit of the thread alive:
http://www.whitez06.com/1/fyourpost.gif

Steeles
03-26-2004, 09:03 AM
LOL thats great phil where'd you find that gif?

Dogma was some ill shit man I love that one. cant wait to see jersey girl

old_s13
03-26-2004, 09:05 AM
they should'a never given you money!!!!! fuck yo couch!!!

Phlip
03-26-2004, 07:59 PM
LOL thats great phil where'd you find that gif?

Dogma was some ill shit man I love that one. cant wait to see jersey girl
I jacked it offa some thread a couple weeks ago from like righ after that episode came out.

they should'a never given you money!!!!! fuck yo couch!!!
What I'ma do bout my LEEEEGGGGGS EDDIE MURPHY?!!?

ONYX S-13
03-26-2004, 08:02 PM
Revisiting an old favorite, still keeping the spirit of the thread alive:
http://www.whitez06.com/1/fyourpost.gif
:rofl: ...Psh

Phlip
03-26-2004, 08:04 PM
:rofl: ...Psh
I take it that means you liked it? Relax, I was just giving you shit.

ONYX S-13
03-26-2004, 08:05 PM
Yeah i liked the gif..It's just that i'm not a big fan of swearing..That's all

Phlip
03-26-2004, 08:15 PM
Yeah i liked the gif..It's just that i'm not a big fan of swearing..That's all
I guess that's cool, but I have serious fundamental reasons why profanity is simply easier than to not curse and I still see NO reason why profanity is actually profane. Whose place is it to say?

ONYX S-13
03-26-2004, 08:20 PM
I agree..It's like the same as lets just say love (and sexuality)..Different people have different standards, there really is no right or wrong answer to it...It varies from person to person..

Var
03-26-2004, 09:16 PM
so what are you saying? you want to legalize gay marriage?

ONYX S-13
03-26-2004, 09:29 PM
WTF? Nah...It's just like i was saying before..Some people can careless if someone cussed in from of them and some people will just see it as offensive...Same with some people liking a super big breasted woman..For me anything over a large b small c is too big, and might actually turn off some guys then again the guy next to you might break his own neck trying to eyeball the beasts as the woman walks by..I'm just saying that different people react to things differently.Get what I'm trying to say now?

russian
03-27-2004, 09:29 AM
eat shit and die.

Phlip
03-27-2004, 09:34 AM
eat shit and die.
See how much easier and less wordy that is to say than "Eat fecal matter and cease to exist," that is JUST my point!!!

And I thought about it, profanity is sexy too. Imagine you in the room getting it in with a chick and in the middle she yells "INTERCOURSE ME!!!" I don't know about you guys, but that would completely kill the moment for me.

Var
03-27-2004, 09:36 AM
WTF? Nah...It's just like i was saying before..Some people can careless if someone cussed in from of them and some people will just see it as offensive...Same with some people liking a super big breasted woman..For me anything over a large b small c is too big, and might actually turn off some guys then again the guy next to you might break his own neck trying to eyeball the beasts as the woman walks by..I'm just saying that different people react to things differently.Get what I'm trying to say now?

ya i get it. you want to legalize gay marriage. :love:

i was only kidding ONYX

russian
03-27-2004, 09:39 AM
Imagine you in the room getting it in with a chick and in the middle she yells "INTERCOURSE ME!!!"
ROFLMAO :rofl:
and then she yells "oh please slap my glutus maximus!" ..... that would be time to eat shit and die....

toreno
03-27-2004, 07:03 PM
http://radio.weblogs.com/0001161/images/2002/02/05/trash.jpg

Phlip
03-27-2004, 07:08 PM
Toreno, I will be the first one to ask;
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?

russian
03-27-2004, 07:10 PM
wtf is that?

you are offending my eyes! stop cussing visually fucker!!! :mrmeph:

ONYX S-13
03-29-2004, 11:59 AM
See how much easier and less wordy that is to say than "Eat fecal matter and cease to exist," that is JUST my point!!!

And I thought about it, profanity is sexy too. Imagine you in the room getting it in with a chick and in the middle she yells "INTERCOURSE ME!!!" I don't know about you guys, but that would completely kill the moment for me.Yeah but the easiest way is just to say "DIE !":p

Phlip
03-29-2004, 02:23 PM
Yeah but the easiest way is just to say "DIE !":p
Not as effective, profanity gives it the edge to drive it home

ONYX S-13
03-29-2004, 04:31 PM
Ok..How bout "DIE " then flip the person off for the lil edge?

Phlip
03-29-2004, 08:00 PM
Ok..How bout "DIE " then flip the person off for the lil edge?
And commit myself to physical involvement, are you high?

ONYX S-13
03-29-2004, 08:04 PM
Ha ha ha..Nah just at work bored beyond belief.I just say nope to dope