PDA

View Full Version : stolen sil80 in lasvegas fb me for pic jc cortes garcia

Shelbys240
12-07-2012, 08:59 AM
Hi guys my name is jc ive been holding hope someone will still find my 240 sil80 here is the story i had tooken my car to a guy named Daniel Edwards WHO LIVES @9955 SHADYMILLS ST IN LAS VEGAS TO GET MY SILVIA FRONT END AND SR20DET I HAD RAJ INTO SOME PROBLEMS AND HE TOLD ME TO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE CAR IT WAS SAFE IN HIS BACKYARD TO TAKE MY TIME TO IT WAS OKAY WITH HIM IT WAS NO PROBLEM IM CLOSE TO FINISHING MY CAR OFF AND THIS DUDE DISAPEARS MY CAR THE CAR WAS ABURGANDY COLOR HAD VYNAL STICKERS YELLOW PIG SOME JDM STICK VEGADRIFT STICJER ACCROSS THE BACK WINDSHEILD ALL TINTED WINDOW THE ONE ON THE PASSENGER SIDE IS DIFFERENT DO TO SOMEONE WANTED TO STEAL IT THREE SENTRA RIMS FROM A SPECIAL EDITION 03 ONE STOCK FROM THAT YEAR OF THE 240 two tone black top burgandy body engine bay was painted black with canisters daah board was flawless and where the speed cluster the piece that holds the hold it in place that thing is cracked that isnt noticeable unless you try takibg it off oh yeah in the back where the fuild pump is its missing screws and is all bent upward an has a big ass screw popping up that is used to hold up the gassoline tank prett much what i can remember if yah know about this car call at7025730418 ask for jc its been missing a year now

Kevin920415
12-07-2012, 09:54 AM
ah... why do you write so much with CAPS.. SORRY FOR YOUR LOST BUT YOU SHOULD EDIT FOR THE PEOPLE TO READ BETTER.

FaLKoN240
12-07-2012, 10:55 AM
I don't even want to read this.

kornaz
12-15-2012, 10:12 PM
Lol. I just couldn't resist to laugh. Worst post ever, and it's been a year? WTF dude.

Anyways, sorry for yer loss i guess?

ralphandthequeen
12-17-2012, 09:59 AM
You're fucked.
Good luck though..

I guess

Posted from Zilvia.net App for Android