indiana
12-04-2012, 09:00 PM
I have for sale my 1997 Eagle Talon TSI
Price is 10,000 obo
I haven't had it very long I'm just testing the waters
The price is obo and that is why it is priced high
I will consider any reasonable offer

Now on to the car:
It has 141,5xxk miles on the body and approx. 14k on a REBUILT MOTOR AND TRANSMISSION
They were both built and heavily upgraded at AMH Racing in Georgia
I bought this car from a guy in Kentucky who purchased it from a mechanic at AMH Racing who was building it for himself and decided he didn't want it anymore
It is currently running 24 psi of boost making 380 fwhp and 325 lbs of torque. It is built...
I was told by the previous owner that it was dynoed at AMH with an EVO X turbo on it and it made over 500 hp. I have no way of proving this, but I just thought I'd say it
I also unfortunately didn't get any paperwork from the previous owner for receipts on the work done and all of the parts on it
With that being said, I will list all of the parts that I can physically see on the car and what I was told was on it
If you drive it, you will know that it has had big money put into it

Mod list:
Fully programable ECU
Team rip transmission with limited slip diff
255 Walbaro fuel pump
550cc EVO IX injectors
Ported and polished
Bored from the stock 2.0 to a 2.1
Big 16g Turbo off of an EVO VIII
FJ headers
Full Apexi exhaust (Sounds amazing, not raspy at all)
NGK plugs and wires
Big FMIC
Injen cold air intake
Optima Blue Top Battery (Big Boat Battery)
Greddy Type S BOV with recycler
Manual Boost Controller
Drilled and slotted rotors
Completely built top end
Completely built bottom end with Eagle aftermarket parts (Not stock parts)
Completely built transmission with a Stage 3 Clutch
Solid motor mounts
Apexi turbo timer
Apexi SAFC-2
Glowshift Gauges: Wideband, Boost, Exhaust Temp.

It also has:
keyless entry
Cruise Control
Power windows and locks
Ice cold A/C
Really Hot heat
Power Steering
Aftermarket Panasonic radio/ CD player
It is also fully wired for subs but does not have any

The interior is near perfect
No stains or rips in the seats
Uncracked dash

It still has the original paint on it so it has the usual chips, scratches, and dings

Everything works on the car as it should and I haven't had a single problem with it
I daily drive this car to school and work with no problems at all
I plan on adding other small upgrades to it such as a short shifter and possibly subs if I keep it awhile longer
I will keep this ad up to date as far as upgrades, mileage, etc.

It currently has wheels and tires on it off of a 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse with almost new tires
If I get offered a pretty good price for it I will leave them on
If not, I have aftermarket wheels and low profile tires that were on the car when I bought it that I will put on that have 20-30% tread

I have no reason to sell this car so no lowball offers please
It is priced high at 10,000. Just saying I won't take 7,000
I haven't had it very long I'm just seeing what i get offered
The price is obo so shoot me an offer

I might trade or trade plus cash on your end. I couldn't add cash to a trade so don't offer me a car that you wouldn't do a straight trade with
I would be interested in:
Built Turboed 95-98 Nissan 240sx
Mazda RX7 FD
2006 or newer RX8
Turboed 1997 and up Lexus sc300
All must have a manual trans and under 130k miles
Text me your offer with pics and info about your car

If you have any questions or you would like more pics TEXT me at 502-744-4eight8zero
I will not respond to phone calls
Thanks for looking!

xGUNKX
12-04-2012, 11:01 PM
JS, theres a GSX in chi with more done for same price

indiana
12-04-2012, 11:14 PM
That's why it's obo so somebody can make an offer. And all of them that I have seen on here don't have everything working on their's i.e. a/c and ps. And some still need tuned

HOOCH
12-05-2012, 02:28 AM
I'd be a lil skeptical of 380/325 my talon makes 360/295 @ 24psi with 280 cams and 960cc I can turn it to 30 but the injectors are maxed out 100%. I'd love to see the graph for that, just cause I've never seen or heard of one making that much power with such small injectors and turbo! My buddy has one with these exact same mods in a 92 and he don't even make the 290 range

Sent from my super duper sweet iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be doing something productive!

indiana
12-05-2012, 05:44 AM
I think its got the hp with these upgrades. I was thinking about getting it dynoed sometime just because its pretty cheap and I could have sheets to prove what the cars got. I understand your skepticism but its for sure fast as it is :)

HOOCH
12-05-2012, 05:47 AM
Dyno sheets def help to sell a car and with tho mods I'm sure it's def quick as hell

Sent from my super duper sweet iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be doing something productive!

indiana
12-05-2012, 05:53 AM
Yeah, I just need to set up an appointment with this shop around here. If I get it dynoed I will definitely post the numbers and pics of what it runs.

11Banger
12-05-2012, 08:09 PM
380 to the wheels is pretty impressive, must be a hell of a tune since the turbos are rated to that....

11Banger
12-05-2012, 08:14 PM
I was told by the previous owner that it was dynoed at AMH with an EVO X turbo on it and it made over 500 hp.

Hmmm... so custom twin scroll manifold then?.... seems like a lot of work for a turbo thats gonna max in the high 490's...

indiana
12-05-2012, 08:26 PM
I'm going off of what I was told, that's why I also added that I can't prove it because I don't have the turbo or dyno sheets. If I have it awhile longer, I will get it dynoed and make sure to post it on here. I'm just going off of all numbers and parts that I was told. I can prove that its got power real quick I just can't put an exact number on it. I'm sorry I can't be 100% accurate about everything about it that's why I'm telling you all everything I know to the best of my knowledge

11Banger
12-05-2012, 09:32 PM
Oh alright... I'd try to get documentation then post it on dsmtuners.com

indiana
12-05-2012, 09:37 PM
I've tried but the previous owner blocked me or something. I'm not needing to get rid of it desperately so if somebody wants to buy it for a reasonable price I'd take it but no worries

PoorMans180SX
12-06-2012, 06:46 AM
The fully programmable ECU is called ECMLink.
That is a big 16G off an Evo III, not IIIV.
You have a FP Race exhaust manifold.
Team Rip Engineering is better known as TRE.
List what kind of downpipe it has on it.

That should help you sell it, but the price is definitely high, especially when you don't know what parts are in the top or bottom end. Good luck man.

indiana
12-06-2012, 11:38 AM
Thanks PoorMans180sx. Like I said before, I'm just going off of what I was told so if you know more about it I'd like to hear it. I'm going to call a local dyno shop this week to go find out how much hp its really making because I know that would clear up a lot of doubt. Thanks for the support