PDA

View Full Version : Top B.S. Stories..vol: 1

240KAT
03-23-2004, 02:26 PM
Alright, so my brother is trying to buy a car. He's the fake-i watch fast and furious type. He knows nothing and is easily impressed. So this guy tries to sell him his 1G Eclipse GST. He tells him it would run 11.5's. I called him and got a run down of the parts list..stock injectors, 'valve spring shims', big 16G turbo (whoopy), mild head work and bolt ons. "I'm sure its a lot faster than whatever you're building (in reference to my SR)." Oh, he's also running stock headgasket and 18's. I just laughed at him and told him that my brother isnt going to buy a car thats as fast and furious as his. I hate people. :fart: I've been waiting to use that smiley.

Ghettokracker71
03-23-2004, 03:17 PM
wow I hate idiots like that....wow....hope your bro didn't buy it ?

Bbandit
03-23-2004, 04:58 PM
you'll meet a person like that once in a while... they make life more interesting :)

Sil Beer S13
03-24-2004, 02:52 PM
I'm not sure but if you put a bigger turbo on your car you may want to get larger injectors.....hmmm. Oh well thats just me...meh.

Var
03-24-2004, 03:31 PM
were the 18 inch rims spinners? if so that would explain the 11.5 second quarter mile. See what you do is spin the wheels before the drag, then when you launch the centrifugal force of the spinning outer rim will cut 3 seconds off your quarter mile time.