PDA

View Full Version : 92 coupe with 96 engine

curbhuggerrps13
03-23-2004, 11:36 AM
i have a 92 coupe clean as hell straight frame with a 5 spd manual tranny..car has idling probs and electric crap and i dont feel like messin with this crap n e more so i am thinkin of sellin it as a whole. i know it is somethin little i could take time to fix but i want to finish off my 2 fastbacks. i also have a spare 95 ka24de and a sr20det redtop with tranny im thinkin of sellin..n e one have a front clip they want to trade for ? also stock se rims 7 spoke alloy... :ughug:

Pacman
03-23-2004, 12:31 PM
i have a 92 coupe clean as hell straight frame with a 5 spd manual tranny..car has idling probs and electric crap and i dont feel like messin with this crap n e more so i am thinkin of sellin it as a whole. i know it is somethin little i could take time to fix but i want to finish off my 2 fastbacks. i also have a spare 95 ka24de and a sr20det redtop with tranny im thinkin of sellin..n e one have a front clip they want to trade for ? also stock se rims 7 spoke alloy... :ughug:

Where are you laocated in Cali? Whats wrong with electrical and idle? Pics? Would you put in the 95 engine, that might solve some problems (OBD Things) thanks

incertain
03-23-2004, 03:37 PM
i live in the 909 (Diamond Bar), u wanna sell one of ur FB's ? =D

ONYX S-13
03-23-2004, 08:27 PM
Where are you from? How much for the KA? How many Miles on it?

Bumish1
03-23-2004, 11:12 PM
how much for it and i live in orange county not to far from you.... if its in my price range i might have found me a car.... email me at [email protected] with pics and vin please

curbhuggerrps13
03-24-2004, 11:18 PM
ok im sellin my 93 se fastback in 2 weeks it has had lsd hicas race wheel and shift knob by pilot and stock se alloys wiht low pros. it has vis sides a chuki front bumper with zenki lip and stock wing...interior is leather..has 155 k on it but still pulls on alot of cars..has a sr20 alternator..new sparks k and n filter with a modified airbox..smog guys wont know its modified until they look hard..i need to rtv the valve on cuz i just pulled outthe timing chains both upper and lower..has fast blinkers and magnaflow.I may be just postin my car cuz im pissed but i dont know..been havin to many cars in yard.i dont push it too hard since this was my only runnin car..but now i have a 2002 tiburon..im askin around 3500 may seem alot but throw somethin at me...lol i paid 5 for it..and regret it..but its a fun car to drive...im from san bernardino.. for the kade it has about 130 on there which is from my friends 95..was a auto but i have a extra tranny...i have to ask my bro. pics...hmm no web cam but ur always welcom to stop by and take a look..at the fb or the coupe. dont pm me cuz i always forget to check them so just put post , ummon the kade from ther s14 i put the s13 manifold on..and it runs fine..just some things weird about the thing..come check it out if u want.

Pacman
03-25-2004, 12:09 AM
Get a disposable camera and get the pics on a CD. It will help your selling. Whats really wrong with the electrical and idle?

Pacman
03-25-2004, 07:12 PM
Is the car drivable and will it pass smog?

curbhuggerrps13
03-27-2004, 01:18 AM
sorry cars are sold now...fb for 3400 and coupe to a mechanic for 2400...one of my dads friend...i will miss my cars =(..s14 in plan now!!!!

sLideSIL80
04-02-2004, 09:16 PM
i live in the 909 its all about cOrOnA! haha, not yet drifting, kinda dont have a car but i have friends that do still in the 909 area..(mira lome/ontario/chino)

curbhuggerrps13
04-29-2004, 12:05 AM
well i just finished my buddies sr swap .. n e ways im from san b which is close to ontario i got to corona all the time...im startin a slide squad..i know tis takin but i live the name drifting knights..sounds hip...lol come to ontario wednesday nghts where the races are at..i dont approve of street racing but i do approve of abandon industrial drift sessions!!! see u guys slide ways..i got a fast back with nismo stickers,,,stock tail lights with painted center garnish and my reverse lights punched out for some reason..black hot with a giant sticker that says this side up..fragile...if u see me feel free to say hello and i might pull a gun out at first cuz i have been jacked there.. n e ways we need to get all drifter united..and the asshole ones to become nice with flowes :love:

partyboy
05-01-2004, 05:32 PM
hey can u sell me just the front zenki lip?
email me at [email protected]
AIM: PartyBoyRacing