PDA

View Full Version : Stolen 1995 240sx

JadedNazgul
12-02-2012, 06:42 PM
Car was found on cornelia street in Pomona. It's by the 10 and 71 fwys. I'm sure the thieves live in that area.

zo0d
12-02-2012, 06:45 PM
Stock automatic zenki? Damn people are desperate.

Good luck, man. Hope you find it one piece.

JadedNazgul
12-03-2012, 02:14 PM
@zo0d: thanks man.

I really don't know what to do right now, i feel so fucking stupid just waiting here for the police to call or something.

JadedNazgul
12-09-2012, 12:17 PM
So a week has gone by and no word from the police. I keep calling them and they just tell me it's in the system or whatever. At this point I don't know anymore...

JadedNazgul
12-10-2012, 10:03 AM
I received the call last night that my car was found stripped. no engine, interior....
I'm going to see whats left of her and see if it's worth rebuilding.

jesse_s13
12-10-2012, 10:50 AM
I received the call last night that my car was found stripped. no engine, interior....
I'm going to see whats left of her and see if it's worth rebuilding.

That is ridiculous. Its a fucking auto KA wtf is going on with this shitty scene.

Sorry man perhaps save up for a new one or move to another chassis. Good luck man.

JadedNazgul
12-10-2012, 02:52 PM
The car is basically a shell. The engine bay is stripped clean and my interior is gone. those fucking assholes even put their shit seats inside my car.
I'm going to let her go, i don't have the money to bring her back. The car had a lot of sentimental value not just to me but to my family as well. What those people did is wrong and unfair. I had her for over seven years and i struggled to bring her back after being down for awhile because of financial issues.
The car was found in Pomona, everyone keep a look out on your cars!

future
12-10-2012, 02:57 PM
I used to know they people out in Azusa that stole all the cars when I lived there for a couple months. They were always sketch. I never trusted them. At night I used to park my car behind a locked gate with two cars in front of it I was that scared.

SoCal is a tough place for S cars. Don't buy another one. It sucks being worried if your going to wake up to a car or not

s14canyoncity
12-10-2012, 03:45 PM
Which part of Azusa are you from? Im from A, i guess i better garage my Zenki or sleep with a loaded gun "click clack".

handinpants
12-11-2012, 04:10 AM
I wonder what goes through these peoples minds as they are driving a stolen car down the street, God has a place for these people, somewhere down the road they will always get the short straw

Akito86
12-11-2012, 11:03 PM
oh bud that's horrible I have had my s chassis for 9 years so that would be a nightmare I wish you the best maybe a sc300 or gs those are fun to fix and still hold their value.

touring intl
12-22-2012, 11:32 PM
I have a 98 240 SX SE it's parked in the garage the Bimmer is parked outside blocking the garage door. (I may need to sell it before some steals it)

Just had an alarm installed a couple of weeks ago, still parking it in the garage.