11-29-2012, 06:10 PM
Car: 1990 Nissan 300zx
Price: 3000 or trade
Vin: JN1RZ26A3LX000887
Auto trans, T-Tops
Odo: 112,xxx
Contact Info: Cell 318-451-5137 text or call
Email: [email protected]

Selling my 1990 Nissan 300zx. I just need it gone. price is set at 3000. Car starts and runs fine. but the transmission needs to be serviced so as it sits it wont go into gear. I will include the filter. All you need to do is put it in. Car also needs new power steering pump and pressure hose. I have the hose. You just need the pump. Which i can help you get. the interior is damn near 100%. incredibly clean for its age. only has a rip in the driver seat. and a few other little spots of dirt and the the drive side T-Top handle is a little messed up but still works fine. otherwise its amazing. which is why i got it. Ive only had the car about 3 weeks. Havent had the car put in my name yet but i have the title. Clean, in hand, We can just do a double transfer. Im willing to trade straight up for a bone stock S13 or S14 with a KA 5 speed. ill even include the wheels and a head unit. I also have rear window louvers ill also include. Car also had brand new rotors and ceremic pads install on the front a few days ago so your good to go. Just come get this or trade me a 240.