PDA

View Full Version : CA 240sx 'Vert For Sale SoCal - $1950 OBO

jex123
11-22-2012, 04:11 PM
Happy Holidays Everyone

Up for sale is my Daily Driver 1993 240sx Convertible...

Car was swiped by a car/truck (Hit & Run) while it was parked in front of my house a week ago...the pics tell most of the story but from close inspection it's mostly cosmetic damage then some frame and lastly a little mechanical (Just the driver side headlamp it seems).

I'm the second owner and have had the car since 2002 (First owner was here in SoCal as well)...it currently has 141388 miles on the original motor (Has always run strong, regualr oil change w/mobil 1 syn) & transmission. Radiator was replaced twice - first time about two years ago because the upper plastic hose inlet became brittle & broke into pieces, the second was three months ago to replace the second-hand iron-spec radiator that sprung a leak (Replaced with brand new radiator). The seats are the suede/leather variant, reservoir tank was replaced with an aluminum unit from circuitsports & the front end has the chuki half amber half white turn signals.

Headlamps need to be manually adjusted to close, antenna is stuck...everything else operates as it should A/C, stereo (OEM & Aftermarket included), convertible top-(I also have the boot/cover for when the top is dropped which is included with the price of the car, again I also have the boot storage bag but it was taken to town by a hive of bees while in storage...lol...).

The motor turns over just fine and there are no leaks as a result of the impact...the car has needed new shocks and now most certainly an alignment etc. as I said before I haven't moved it at all other than to start it and let it run for a few minutes. Spare tire and original jack included as well...tire iron went missing.

Registered until next March, Title in hand...Also comes with the original brochure and a slew of paperwork from the original owner.

My preference is to NOT part-out the car if possible...
Questions & Offers go to [email protected]
First post so I apologize to the mods if i've made any mistakes

Thanks for looking

Sergio180sx
11-22-2012, 04:59 PM
If you part out ill take the door panels and rear quarter window swiches, and the top plastic piece that runs along the front window if its still in one piece, 626391677 lmk