PDA

View Full Version : galaxy note 2?

Exotic Drift
11-10-2012, 12:08 PM
galaxy note 2 or car parts?

simmode1
11-10-2012, 01:14 PM
I want the galaxy note 2 as well, but depending on what phone you've already got, I'm probably gonna say carparts.

HyperTek
11-10-2012, 02:31 PM
I got an S3 a few months ago, but that Note 2 looks pretty nice if you can carry a bigger sized phone with you.

The Dude
11-10-2012, 02:44 PM
I almost got one on the internet last night, but I thought I should go look at it in the store first. I went to BB today and that thing is fucking enormous. They had it sitting right next to the S3 and it just dwarfs it. I wanted to see if it would even fit in my pocket but as soon as I picked it up a really loud alarm went off and some employee told me I wasn't allowed to do that for some reason (it was attached by a retractable cord anyway). Best Buy blows.

LEG1T
11-10-2012, 04:36 PM
Best phone I have ever used. Go for it. I have one and absolutely love it.

HyperTek
11-10-2012, 04:56 PM
The S3 should be on some killer deals on blackfriday , go with that! still shits on the iphone =)

DJPimpFlex
11-10-2012, 05:09 PM
I also think it is the best phone I have ever had. Beats the shit out of the Iphone 4 I used to have.

exitspeed
11-10-2012, 06:20 PM
I've used one and it's interesting device. It's a cool Phablet. It's too big for me. But I'm the height of the average women.

Exotic Drift
11-10-2012, 07:47 PM
yeah i think i could manage a bigger phone . but ima be getting weird looks everywhere i go lol

I got an S3 a few months ago, but that Note 2 looks pretty nice if you can carry a bigger sized phone with you.

im due for an upgrade and i was gonna go for it yesterday. s3 was 200 dollars cheaper with my upgrade so idk what to go for. both are pretty sick phones. yeah i dont get that . they should let you let people mess with it to get a sense of what it feels before spending that kind of money on it.

I almost got one on the internet last night, but I thought I should go look at it in the store first. I went to BB today and that thing is fucking enormous. They had it sitting right next to the S3 and it just dwarfs it. I wanted to see if it would even fit in my pocket but as soon as I picked it up a really loud alarm went off and some employee told me I wasn't allowed to do that for some reason (it was attached by a retractable cord anyway). Best Buy blows.

its so tempting. have you gotten use to it? with its size?
Best phone I have ever used. Go for it. I have one and absolutely love it.

i know there should be some huge discounts. but then again i have my upgrade. so im in the middle haha

The S3 should be on some killer deals on blackfriday , go with that! still shits on the iphone =)

yeah i owned an iphone 4 but got rid of it. like the adroid network alot better

I also think it is the best phone I have ever had. Beats the shit out of the Iphone 4 I used to have.

I've used one and it's interesting device. It's a cool Phablet. It's too big for me. But I'm the height of the average women.

i think its to big for everybody but im sure you can adapt..

I want the galaxy note 2 as well, but depending on what phone you've already got, I'm probably gonna say carparts.

have a galaxy 4g. ive rather spend that money on parts for my car. both we are talking about the note 2!! lol sick phone!

kandyflip445
11-10-2012, 08:49 PM
Working at AT&T now and the Note 2 is freakin awesome. Go play with one and check out the gestures with the S-pen. If you ever played Black & White 2, it's kinda like how you do spells on that game with your mouse. lol

I also have seen one playing The Avengers, playing Angry Bird Space, playing a YouTube video, and typing a text all at the same time. No hiccups. That phone is a beast.

240sxfan6882
11-12-2012, 07:57 PM
It takes a little bit to get used to the bigger size, and I dedicated a pocked just for it on my jeans.. but.. I LOVE mine! Gorgeous screen, fast as hell, awesome camera. When you puta any other phone next to it they feel so tiny! I have no regrets on getting mine.

Exotic Drift
11-12-2012, 08:12 PM
i was about to get it yesterday its big but freaken awsome man. but ima wait till next week. i get paid and its my birth day lol..so present for me xD

It takes a little bit to get used to the bigger size, and I dedicated a pocked just for it on my jeans.. but.. I LOVE mine! Gorgeous screen, fast as hell, awesome camera. When you puta any other phone next to it they feel so tiny! I have no regrets on getting mine.

S14DB
11-12-2012, 09:15 PM
Really don't see how the two are related. Would have been better to just ask what people thought of the GN2