PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Mid Atlantic Motorsports...

Brian W.
03-18-2004, 03:04 PM
Just introducing myself and our business to you guys here on Zilvia.net. We are now advertising on Zilvia, so you may see our banner add floating around here.

We specialize in Hardcore Performance parts and service for the 240SX, Drifters, drag racers, road racers and any other vehicles however we also cater to regular service and maintenence of most all import street and race cars. We are a full service shop capable of handling about anything the true enthusiast needs. Tig and Mig welding/fabricating of most metals, tire mounting and balancing, custom/mil-spec wiring, engine building/swapping are just a few of the many services we have to offer. We're here to bring you excellent prices and service on some of the best products available from companies like 5Zigen, Tanabe, Bogart Racing Wheels, Cusco, Tein, and much more. We also keep in stock a LARGE assortment of used OEM parts and new OEM parts, especially for SR20DET engines.

Stay tuned to our website for updates as it all comes together. In the near future you'll find an online store, Reference material and frequent updates on events and meets.

Feel free to contact us or stop by.

MidAtlanticMotorsports
9400 Harford Rd
Baltimore, Md 21234
410 665 1735

AOL IM JDMFRESH or RAYSHAKE

-Brian Wilkerson
=Ray Shake

wuss
03-20-2004, 11:13 AM
Nice, good to see Mid Atlantic on Zilvia.

These guys do good work. Currently my '90 fastback is getting its SR dropped in by Brian and Ray. I've had a pretty ridiculous history with crooked shops, and MAmotorsports is the only place ( to date ) that's followed through and taken care of me and my car.

I know there's a severe lack of good SR specialty shops around the MD/DC/PA region. If you need anything done, I highly reccomend them.

I'll post pics of my car when it's done :)

-Noah

tnd240
04-06-2004, 09:57 PM
WUSS, I can attest for that. I have done business with Ray in the past and have had excellent compliance and workmanship. A pleasure to do business with him and Brian. Bought an Apex-i Intercooler Core for my S13 Project and the quality and craftmanship from the Welds on the End Tanks is impressive, and my standards are high. Two thumbs up from me.

I'll post some pics of my Apex-i Core, albeit a shitty DIgiCam for the time-being, but one nonetheless (Pic Format is Invalid; gotta change Format)

Also a few shots of my Front Bumper while I'm at it!

Thanks
John David Brescia
[email protected]
AIM: TND240S13
MSN:TND240